RAAA Home | Membership | Membership Directory | About the Board | Monthly Features | Hall of Fame | Upcoming Events
Eligibility- Membership is open to any individual who ever participated in varsity intercollegiate athletics while a student at Colorado State University (formerly known as Colorado A&M) and who has no intercollegiate eligibility remaining. The RAAA Board of Directors may also determine other individuals eligible for membership, such as current or former coaches, administrators or support staff of the CSU department of athletics.
- Annual membership is valid July 1-June 31.
- Membership is free to any student-athlete for the first year after graduation.
- Dues for the second year after graduation are $25.
- Dues for the third year after graduation and every year thereafter are $50.
*Dues and contributions are the Association's only source of funds. They enable us to sponsor projects including the sports Hall of Fame banquet and induction ceremonies.
- Ticket discounts of up to 20% for season tickets
- Monthly membership e-letter
- Discounts from various vendors
- Invitation to "Ram Legends" reunion weekends.
- Access to the Alumni Association Lounge during pregame and halftime of CSU home football games.
- Access to the Alumni Association Web site providing up-to-date information on the Association.
- Invitation to "social" events sponsored by the Alumni Athletes Association.
- Membership provides multiple networking opportunities and countless other intangible benefits.
- Online membership directory.
- Satisfaction from giving back to help current student-athletes and keep strengthen CSU athletics.
Click here to join or renew