Eligibility- Membership is open to any individual who ever participated in varsity intercollegiate athletics while a student at Colorado State University (formerly known as Colorado A&M) and who has no intercollegiate eligibility remaining. The RAAA Board of Directors may also determine other individuals eligible for membership, such as current or former coaches, administrators or support staff of the CSU department of athletics.
- Annual membership is valid July 1-June 31.
- Membership is free to any student-athlete for the first year after graduation.
- Dues for the second year after graduation are $25.
- Dues for the third year after graduation and every year thereafter are $50.
*Dues and contributions are the Association's only source of funds. They enable us to sponsor projects including the sports Hall of Fame banquet and induction ceremonies.
- Ticket discounts of up to 20% for season tickets
- Monthly membership e-letter
- Discounts from various vendors
- Invitation to "Ram Legends" reunion weekends.
- Access to the Alumni Association Lounge during pregame and halftime of CSU home football games.
- Access to the Alumni Association Web site providing up-to-date information on the Association.
- Invitation to "social" events sponsored by the Alumni Athletes Association.
- Membership provides multiple networking opportunities and countless other intangible benefits.
- Online membership directory.
- Satisfaction from giving back to help current student-athletes and keep strengthen CSU athletics.
Rams add Scott to men's basketball roster
Colorado State men's basketball head coach Larry Eustachy announced Wednesday that transfer point...
Miller visits Rams Fall Camp on Tuesday
Colorado State is nearing the end of Fall Camp, and this is usually when players start to wear...
CSU volleyball picked as favorite to win 6th-st...
For the fourth time in the past five seasons, the head volleyball coaches have selected Colorado ...
Rams conduct 79-play scrimmage on Monday night
On Monday night the Rams conducted a mock game, which `kicked off' at 7 p.m. to mimic the start...
2014 Fall Camp notebook: Day 14
As the Colorado State football program embarks on another two-a-day, the coaching staff switched ...
2014 Fall Camp notebook: Day 13
The Rams wrapped up their second week of Fall Camp on Saturday with an afternoon practice just...
Women's Soccer Recap: Rams find back of the net...
In its first and only tune-up before the regular season, Colorado State put forth a dominating...
2014 Fall Camp notebook: Day 12
The fourth of seven two-a-days is underway, as the Rams completed their 14th practice of Fall...