CSU Students - Here is what you need to know about Bringing the Ruckus to every Rams athletic event:
- Student Tickets are FREE to undergraduate, full-time, fee-paying students.
- To enter a sporting event with a student ticket, you must also present your CSU student ID.
- Students with a guest who is not a CSU student will need to purchase general public tickets.
- At Moby Arena, the student entrance is located on the South-East end of the stadium.
- At Hughes Stadium, the student entrances are Gates 2-4, located along the East side of the stadium.
To download and print your student ticket, you will need to create an account on CSURams.com. Once you have created an account, you will be able to use your student ID number and password you create to log in to get tickets for future events.
Get the full experience of athletic events by joining Ram Ruckus, the official student spirit group of CSU. For more information on Ram Ruckus, please visit www.RamRuckus.com.
Volleyball recap: CSU sweeps VCU in season opener
Colorado State kicked off the 2014 volleyball season with a bang, sweeping VCU - 25-18, 25-16, 25...
Football recap: Rams win Rocky Mountain...
The Colorado State football team scored 24 unanswered points Friday to come from behind and beat ...
CSU Rams Gameday: Football vs. Colorado, Aug. 29
Colorado State opens its season tonight in the 86th meeting against in-state rival Colorado....
1994 Rams remember the season that was Every...
In 2014 the Rams mark the 20th anniversary of the great season of 1994 and the school's first...
CSU volleyball 2014 season outlook
Season Outlook/Media Guide: The Colorado State volleyball team begins the 2014 season on Saturday...
Match Notes: 18th-ranked Rams open 2014...
18th-ranked CSU will open the 2014 volleyball season this weekend, hosting VCU, UC Santa Barbara ...
Rams round out 2014-15 roster with Mirkovic
Completing his roster for the upcoming 2014-15 campaign, Head Coach Ryun Williams announced the...
Postgame quotes from Colorado State head coach Jim McElwain and players after the Rocky Mountain ...