CSU Students - Here is what you need to know about Bringing the Ruckus to every Rams athletic event:
- Student Tickets are FREE to undergraduate, full-time, fee-paying students.
- To enter a sporting event with a student ticket, you must also present your CSU student ID.
- Students with a guest who is not a CSU student will need to purchase general public tickets.
- At Moby Arena, the student entrance is located on the South-East end of the stadium.
- At Hughes Stadium, the student entrances are Gates 2-4, located along the East side of the stadium.
To download and print your student ticket, you will need to create an account on CSURams.com. Once you have created an account, you will be able to use your student ID number and password you create to log in to get tickets for future events.
Get the full experience of athletic events by joining Ram Ruckus, the official student spirit group of CSU. For more information on Ram Ruckus, please visit www.RamRuckus.com.
Camp Notebook: Season ticketholders treated to ...
Colorado State's second scrimmage of fall camp was played before an audience of season...
Recap: Rams Open 2016 Season With 2-0 Victory...
Kaija Ornes and Beth Plentl get first-half goals as CSU starts with a road win over the Pioneers.
Colorado State Athletics reached all-time high ...
The Colorado State Athletics Department continues to see the benefits of its apparel agreement...
CSU Fall Camp Notebook: Practice No. 17
The Colorado State Rams held their 17th practice of fall camp on Friday morning at Hughes Stadium...
New stadium Indoor and Outdoor Club seating...
The Athletics Development department at Colorado State University reported this week that the...
Preview: Rams Open the Season With Pair of...
CSU to take on Denver and Colorado in road games, along with Special Olympics Clinic on Saturday
Campus community comes together for Ram Welcome
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – Nearly 200 student-athletes and coaches from 14 of Colorado StateR...
Show your true colors: Get Your Green On every ...
Fridays are about to become green days in Fort Collins – and beyond.