Ram Fans' Guide to Postseason Basketball Tickets
It's March, and the madness is right around the corner, and your Rams are the NCAA postseason! Below is information regarding postseason tickets.
The Rams are in the NCAA tournament, and CSU will receive a very limited allotment of tickets. The Rams will open play in the second and third rounds of the NCAA Tournament.
- Ticket prices range from $60 to $81 per single session.
- There is a $10 service fee assigned to each ticket.
- NCAA tournament ticket order forms will be e-mailed Sunday and can be accessed by clicking here.
- Ram Club members receive first priority. Distribution and seating location will be determined by membership level and Ram Points.
- To improve your chance to purchase NCAA tournament tickets, join the Ram Club today or make an additional gift to increase your Ram Points. Visit www.csuramclub.com for more information, or to join today! To log in and view your current Ram Point total, click here. For questions about your Ram Points, e-mail email@example.com or call 970/491-4666.
- Join the Ram Club
- Renew your 2012 Ram Club membership
- Make an additional gift to the Ram Club
- Ram Club members at the Silver Ram level ($2,000 and above) may request up to four (4) tickets.
- All other Ram Club members may request up to two (2) tickets.
- If tickets remain, Ram Club members' requests for additional tickets (above their initial two or four) will be awarded based upon availability and Ram Points.
- Tickets are for only the single session in which CSU is participating. There are two games in each session.
- Any remaining ticket requests will be filled for non-Ram Club member season-ticket holders first, and the general public next.
- Fans are not required to purchase tickets to the First Four in Dayton, but if fans purchase tickets to the second-round game, their credit cards will automatically be charged for future rounds if the Rams advance.
For more information, please contact the CSU ticket office at 1-800/491-RAMS (7267) or the Ram Club office at 970/491-4666.