Our new on-campus stadium will:
- Make the stadium part of campus, helping to bring alumni back to the University
- Create an energized atmosphere for students, alumni, and fans
- Bring nationwide prominence to CSU
- Provide a game-day environment that will attract the nation's top athletes
- Enhance the game-day experience through expanded tailgating options, state-of-the-art video and sound systems, premium seating, and first-class concessions
- Add a spectacular venue for the region to host student body and community events
For more stadium information, visit the University's Stadium site.
Watch the Fort Collins Business Leaders Breakfast Event Presentation here.
Read the full text of President Frank's recommendation to the Board of Governors.
Please provide your contact information to receive updates on the Stadium Campaign:
Colorado State student-athletes embark on first...
Students who participate in athletics at Colorado State University will have an opportunity to...
Recap: Staiano tied for 26th after 36 holes of ...
The sophomore birdied two of his last three holes and finished at 3-over 74 for the day
Rams’ men rise to No. 13 in USTFCCCA week...
The Colorado State men's track & field team moved up two spots to No. 13 in the most recent U.S. ...
Recap: Staiano tied for 24th after first round ...
The sophomore makes one birdie, three bogeys and 14 pars in his first collegiate postseason round
Rams earn 25 All-Mountain West outdoor honors
20 Colorado State track & field athletes earned a total of 25 All-Mountain West following second-...
Preview: Jake Staiano to compete at 2017 NCAA...
The sophomore is the first CSU representative at regionals since 2012 and first individual since ...
Recap: Four Rams capture titles on Saturday as ...
Jefferson Abbey, Mostafa Hassan, Aaliyah Pete and Emily Romo of the Colorado State track & field ...
Recap: Rams drop heartbreaker on Senior Day, 5-2
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – The Colorado State Rams led going into the seventh inning, but Fresno...