Our new on-campus stadium will:
- Make the stadium part of campus, helping to bring alumni back to the University
- Create an energized atmosphere for students, alumni, and fans
- Bring nationwide prominence to CSU
- Provide a game-day environment that will attract the nation's top athletes
- Enhance the game-day experience through expanded tailgating options, state-of-the-art video and sound systems, premium seating, and first-class concessions
- Add a spectacular venue for the region to host student body and community events
For more stadium information, visit the University's Stadium site.
Watch the Fort Collins Business Leaders Breakfast Event Presentation here.
Read the full text of President Frank's recommendation to the Board of Governors.
Please provide your contact information to receive updates on the Stadium Campaign:
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: Wyoming
Brian Roth and Mark Driscoll of the CSU Rams Radio Network preview Saturday's Mountain West...
Preview: CSU continues fall season at Air Force
The Rams travel to the Air Force Academy this weekend for their second tournament of the fall...
CSU Women’s Soccer Hosts MW Foes Nevada, ...
The Colorado State women's soccer team begins a four-match homestand with a pair of Mountain West...
Cannon Named Mountain West Men's Golfer of the ...
Senior Blake Cannon earns first league honor after outstanding month of September
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 3
Colorado State is represented by eight former Rams on current NFL rosters, and one player,...
CSU Cross Country: Men Ranked No. 29 by...
The Colorado State men’s cross country team is ranked for the fourth consecutive week, as...
CSU’s Jerrell Mock Named MW Cross Country...
Following an individual victory in the prestigious Roy Griak Invitational in his first race of...
Match notes: Rams head west for road test at...
After beginning Mountain West play with a 2-0 record, the Colorado State Rams will head to Logan,...