Our new on-campus stadium will:
- Make the stadium part of campus, helping to bring alumni back to the University
- Create an energized atmosphere for students, alumni, and fans
- Bring nationwide prominence to CSU
- Provide a game-day environment that will attract the nation's top athletes
- Enhance the game-day experience through expanded tailgating options, state-of-the-art video and sound systems, premium seating, and first-class concessions
- Add a spectacular venue for the region to host student body and community events
For more stadium information, visit the University's Stadium site.
Watch the Fort Collins Business Leaders Breakfast Event Presentation here.
Read the full text of President Frank's recommendation to the Board of Governors.
Please provide your contact information to receive updates on the Stadium Campaign:
Meet Notes: NCAA West Preliminary Round
The dust has settled following Colorado State's third straight women's track & field conference...
Rams add three swimmers for 2016-17
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – The Colorado State swimming & diving squad has added three more...
CSU football to hold several summer camps
Head coach Mike Bobo and his coaching staff are hosting several football camps this summer for...
Secor, Sloot advance in U.S. Women's Amateur...
Ellen Secor and Jessica Sloot, who will become teammates this fall at CSU, are paired together in...
Hillyer, Hiza to head to Europe with 2016...
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – Colorado State middle blocker Kirstie Hillyer and assistant coach...
22 Colorado State athletes advance to NCAA West...
22 Colorado State athletes have advanced to the first round of the 2016 NCAA Division I Outdoor...
Nebraska transfer joins CSU football program
A Colorado prep star is returning to the Centennial State. Center Paul Thurston, a 2012 graduate ...
Colorado State's two-year run puts school in...
After a tremendous 2014-15 year in athletics, the Colorado State Rams continued their momentum...