Our new on-campus stadium will:
- Make the stadium part of campus, helping to bring alumni back to the University
- Create an energized atmosphere for students, alumni, and fans
- Bring nationwide prominence to CSU
- Provide a game-day environment that will attract the nation's top athletes
- Enhance the game-day experience through expanded tailgating options, state-of-the-art video and sound systems, premium seating, and first-class concessions
- Add a spectacular venue for the region to host student body and community events
For more stadium information, visit the University's Stadium site.
Watch the Fort Collins Business Leaders Breakfast Event Presentation here.
Read the full text of President Frank's recommendation to the Board of Governors.
Please provide your contact information to receive updates on the Stadium Campaign:
Recap: Messick closes illustrious coaching career
A 31-year-old era came to a close Thursday evening as Jon Messick coached the Colorado State...
Season Notes: Rams conclude a solid 2015-16 season
CSU had team,. individual rank in the top 10 historically in single-season scoring average
Six Rams football games in 2016 chosen for...
The Mountain West on Friday released the remainder of its national television package for the...
Multiple Rams hear names called during NFL Draft
Multiple Colorado State football players were drafted on Saturday, marking the third year in a...
CSU, Nevada to play doubleheader Sunday
FORT COLLINS, Colo. - CSU and Nevada will play at doubleheader on Sunday, as the first two games ...
Game notes: Rams to face Nevada for final home ...
FORT COLLINS, Colo. - The Colorado State Rams will host Nevada for the final softball series at...
Meet Notes: Weather changes plans for Rams once...
For most of the 2016 outdoor track & field season, weather has not cooperated with the Colorado...
First game of CSU-Nevada softball series cancelled
FORT COLLINS, Colo. - The first game of the softball series at Ram Field between Colorado State...