Our new on-campus stadium will:
- Make the stadium part of campus, helping to bring alumni back to the University
- Create an energized atmosphere for students, alumni, and fans
- Bring nationwide prominence to CSU
- Provide a game-day environment that will attract the nation's top athletes
- Enhance the game-day experience through expanded tailgating options, state-of-the-art video and sound systems, premium seating, and first-class concessions
- Add a spectacular venue for the region to host student body and community events
For more stadium information, visit the University's Stadium site.
Watch the Fort Collins Business Leaders Breakfast Event Presentation here.
Read the full text of President Frank's recommendation to the Board of Governors.
Please provide your contact information to receive updates on the Stadium Campaign:
CSU women’s golf announces 2016-17 schedule
The Colorado State women’s golf team tees off on Sept. 12 to begin its 2016-17 season, the ...
Mostafa Hassan Named Mountain West Male Co-Stud...
Sophomore thrower earns league honor after garnering First Team All-American at the NCAA...
Rams receive CSCAA Scholar All-America recognition
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – The College Swimming & Diving Coaches Association of America (CSCAA) ...
Colorado State announces non-conference...
Fresh off a record-breaking 31-2 season, the Colorado State Rams aren’t backing down from...
Rams add transfer Thornlow for 2016
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – The Colorado State volleyball team has announced the addition of...
Recap: Green ends CSU career with 22nd place...
Two weeks ago, Jessica Green thought her college track & field career was over. When a call came ...
Recap: Jessica Green in 23rd place after first ...
Jessica Green is 23rd after the first day of the heptathlon at the 2016 NCAA Division I Outdoor...
New stadium construction video
One year from today, Colorado State University's on-campus stadium is scheduled for completion,...