Our new on-campus stadium will:
- Make the stadium part of campus, helping to bring alumni back to the University
- Create an energized atmosphere for students, alumni, and fans
- Bring nationwide prominence to CSU
- Provide a game-day environment that will attract the nation's top athletes
- Enhance the game-day experience through expanded tailgating options, state-of-the-art video and sound systems, premium seating, and first-class concessions
- Add a spectacular venue for the region to host student body and community events
For more stadium information, visit the University's Stadium site.
Watch the Fort Collins Business Leaders Breakfast Event Presentation here.
Read the full text of President Frank's recommendation to the Board of Governors.
Please provide your contact information to receive updates on the Stadium Campaign:
Men's Golf's Ott Captures Colorado Junior PGA...
Colorado State men’s golf incoming freshman A.J. Ott won the 2016 Colorado Junior PGA...
Women's Soccer Hosts U.S. U-14 Girls' National ...
Colorado State University has been the host some of the best young soccer talent in the world, as...
Golditch represented on Wuerffel Trophy watch list
Colorado State junior offensive lineman Zack Golditch was recognized for his off-the-field...
2015 In Review -- Sanja Cizmic
Sanja Cizmic played in 90 sets for the Rams in 2015, seeing more and more playing time as the...
Masters nominated for Allstate AFCA Good Works ...
Colorado State wide receiver Elroy Masters, Jr. was nominated for the 2016 Allstate AFCA Good...
CSU tennis announces 2016-17 schedule
The Colorado State tennis team announced its 2016-17 schedule on Tuesday, featuring four fall...
Davis earns spot on Butkus Award watch list
Linebacker Kevin Davis was named to the Butkus Award's preseason watch list, honoring the nation'...
Colorado State and Learfield’s Rams...
Colorado State University and its athletics multimedia rights holder, Learfield's Rams Sports...