Sept. 27, 2013
MBB Schedule | WBB Schedule | Season-Ticket Information
FORT COLLINS, Colo. - With the Colorado State men's basketball team holding its first official practice of the season Friday morning, and the women's squad slated to start workouts next week, basketball season has clearly arrived at Moby Arena.
The buzz around Moby Arena is growing every day as the 2013-14 basketball season draws closer, and Rams fans can get caught up in the excitement, and even participate in the show, when the Colorado State men's and women's basketball teams host Moby Madness on Thursday evening, Oct. 3.
The event schedule includes:
• Introductions of both squads: Rams fans' first opportunity to meet the new-look teams.
• Question-and-answer sessions, and other fun games to get to know the players.
• Skills competitions, including three-point shooting and a high-flying dunk contest by the CSU men.
• Crowd participation games for fans of all ages, with great prizes up for grabs.
• Performances by the CSU's award winning spirit squads and band.
• Meet and greet: CSU basketball student-athletes will sign autographs for fans following the event.
Doors open at 5:30 p.m. for the free, family-friendly event at Moby Arena, with the 90-minute program slated to begin at 6:30 p.m.
The Colorado State men's basketball team hosts 21 home games at Moby Arena in 2013-14 and enters the year in search of the program's fifth consecutive postseason bid, and a third straight trip to the NCAA tournament. Coach Eustachy and his squad open the season with an exhibition matchup against Regis on Nov. 2
The women's program features a talented cast of newcomers with a definite international flare. The squad enters its second season under head coach Ryun Williams, and opens its 17-game home schedule on with an exhibition contest Oct. 28 against the Colorado School of Mines.
Both programs tip off the regular season on Nov. 8 with double header against CU-Colorado Springs.
For more information on tickets for the both the men's and women's basketball season call 1-800-491-RAMS or visit www.CSURams.com/tickets.