Nov. 7, 2011
This week's notable storylines...
- For the first time since 1973, CSU is playing three of its final four regular-season games at home. That year, the first with Sark Arslanian at the helm, CSU won at UTEP, 76-24, then closed with three straight in Fort Collins: A 21-14 win vs. Toledo, a 28-20 loss to Houston and a 30-13 loss to New Mexico.
- CSU looks to get back into the win column for the first time since Sept. 24, hosting longtime rival San Diego State.
- Only one score has separated three of the last four meetings in the series. SDSU pulled out last-second wins in 2007 and 2010, while the Rams withstood a late charge to beat the Aztecs in 2008. In 2009, SDSU erased a halftime deficit to win in Fort Collins.
- Injuries to 10 starters have conspired to cost the Rams 45 combined starts. Overall, 14 contributors have lost 60 total games due to injury.
- Old Town vendors, including several of Fort Collins' world-renowned breweries, are offering their products in Ram Town prior to kickoff.
- CSU is the nation's only team with two players among the country's top 26 in sacks: starting DEs Nordly Capi (fourth) and C.J. James (26th), who also lead the conference in sacks.
- The Rams are honoring more than 50 former coaches and players, including the 2001 New Orleans Bowl champions, as part of Legends Weekend.
- CSU will wear a yellow ribbon on its helmets to honor and remember our nation's veterans.
Date: Saturday, Nov. 12
Kickoff: 4:06 p.m. MST
Location: Fort Collins, Colo.
Site: Sonny Lubick Field at Hughes Stadium
Series: SDSU leads, 17-13-0
Television -- The Mtn.
DirecTV: Ch. 616
DirecTV: Ch. 616-1 (HD)
Comcast Digital Cable: Ch. 411
Comcast HD: Ch. 948
DISH Network: Unavailable
Play-by-play: Ari Wolfe
Color Analyst: Blaine Fowler
Sideline Reporter: Darius Walker
Producer: Jeff Graham
Colorado State Sports Network
Flagship station: KLZ, 560-AM, Denver
Voice of the Rams: Brian Roth
Color Analyst: Kevin McGlue
Engineer: Bob Greenfield
The Colorado State radio broadcast begins with a pregame show two hours prior to kickoff.
LiveStats: CSURams.com (GameTracker)
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
School-record 82 Rams earn MW Scholar-Athlete...
Sixty-nine Colorado State student-athletes earned a total of 82 Scholar-Athlete awards from the...
Colorado State and Learfield’s Rams...
Colorado State University and its athletics multimedia rights holder, Learfield's Rams Sports...
Zerblis named to Outland Trophy Watch List
The Football Writers Association of America named Colorado State right guard Fred Zerblis to its ...
Colorado State Athletics announces “Farew...
The Colorado State University Department of Athletics announced today a celebration of the final ...
2015 Ray Guy Award finalist Hunt named to...
One of two returning finalists for the 2015 Ray Guy Award, it’s no surprise that Colorado...
Bennett earns spot on Rimington Trophy watch list
Colorado State center Jake Bennett was named to the Rimington Trophy 2016 Fall Watch List on...
Campus Insiders to stream CSU football home...
The Mountain West Network on Campus Insiders announced Thursday its broadcast schedule for the...
ROOT SPORTS adds 3 CSU football games to...
ROOT SPORTS and the Mountain West announced Thursday its 2016 football broadcast schedule, which ...