Nov. 7, 2011
This week's notable storylines...
- For the first time since 1973, CSU is playing three of its final four regular-season games at home. That year, the first with Sark Arslanian at the helm, CSU won at UTEP, 76-24, then closed with three straight in Fort Collins: A 21-14 win vs. Toledo, a 28-20 loss to Houston and a 30-13 loss to New Mexico.
- CSU looks to get back into the win column for the first time since Sept. 24, hosting longtime rival San Diego State.
- Only one score has separated three of the last four meetings in the series. SDSU pulled out last-second wins in 2007 and 2010, while the Rams withstood a late charge to beat the Aztecs in 2008. In 2009, SDSU erased a halftime deficit to win in Fort Collins.
- Injuries to 10 starters have conspired to cost the Rams 45 combined starts. Overall, 14 contributors have lost 60 total games due to injury.
- Old Town vendors, including several of Fort Collins' world-renowned breweries, are offering their products in Ram Town prior to kickoff.
- CSU is the nation's only team with two players among the country's top 26 in sacks: starting DEs Nordly Capi (fourth) and C.J. James (26th), who also lead the conference in sacks.
- The Rams are honoring more than 50 former coaches and players, including the 2001 New Orleans Bowl champions, as part of Legends Weekend.
- CSU will wear a yellow ribbon on its helmets to honor and remember our nation's veterans.
Date: Saturday, Nov. 12
Kickoff: 4:06 p.m. MST
Location: Fort Collins, Colo.
Site: Sonny Lubick Field at Hughes Stadium
Series: SDSU leads, 17-13-0
Television -- The Mtn.
DirecTV: Ch. 616
DirecTV: Ch. 616-1 (HD)
Comcast Digital Cable: Ch. 411
Comcast HD: Ch. 948
DISH Network: Unavailable
Play-by-play: Ari Wolfe
Color Analyst: Blaine Fowler
Sideline Reporter: Darius Walker
Producer: Jeff Graham
Colorado State Sports Network
Flagship station: KLZ, 560-AM, Denver
Voice of the Rams: Brian Roth
Color Analyst: Kevin McGlue
Engineer: Bob Greenfield
The Colorado State radio broadcast begins with a pregame show two hours prior to kickoff.
LiveStats: CSURams.com (GameTracker)
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
#NextLevelRams: End of regular season NFL update
Colorado State is represented by eight former Rams on current NFL rosters, and one player,...
Recap: Johnson sets receiving record in Potato ...
BOISE, Idaho-- The Colorado State Rams fell 61-50 to the Idaho Vandals in the Famous Idaho Potato...
Potato Bowl Blog: Day 4
BOISE, Idaho-- The Colorado State Rams had a busy Wednesday, their final day of prep before...
Potato Bowl Blog: Day 3
BOISE, Idaho-- The Colorado State Rams were back at it early on their third day in Boise,...
Potato Bowl Blog: Day 2
BOISE, Idaho-- Following the Rams’ near-comeback against the Boise State Broncos on Oct. 15...
Potato Bowl Blog: Rams arrive in Boise
BOISE, Idaho-- The Colorado State Rams’ bowl trip began Sunday morning, as they landed in...
Bowl Rewind: 2013 New Mexico Bowl
Facing Washington State in the 2013 New Mexico Bowl, the Rams rallied to score 18 points in the...
Bowl Rewind: 2008 New Mexico Bowl
Gartrell Johnson set an NCAA record with 375 all-purpose yards as Colorado State rallied for a 40...