Nov. 7, 2011
This week's notable storylines...
- For the first time since 1973, CSU is playing three of its final four regular-season games at home. That year, the first with Sark Arslanian at the helm, CSU won at UTEP, 76-24, then closed with three straight in Fort Collins: A 21-14 win vs. Toledo, a 28-20 loss to Houston and a 30-13 loss to New Mexico.
- CSU looks to get back into the win column for the first time since Sept. 24, hosting longtime rival San Diego State.
- Only one score has separated three of the last four meetings in the series. SDSU pulled out last-second wins in 2007 and 2010, while the Rams withstood a late charge to beat the Aztecs in 2008. In 2009, SDSU erased a halftime deficit to win in Fort Collins.
- Injuries to 10 starters have conspired to cost the Rams 45 combined starts. Overall, 14 contributors have lost 60 total games due to injury.
- Old Town vendors, including several of Fort Collins' world-renowned breweries, are offering their products in Ram Town prior to kickoff.
- CSU is the nation's only team with two players among the country's top 26 in sacks: starting DEs Nordly Capi (fourth) and C.J. James (26th), who also lead the conference in sacks.
- The Rams are honoring more than 50 former coaches and players, including the 2001 New Orleans Bowl champions, as part of Legends Weekend.
- CSU will wear a yellow ribbon on its helmets to honor and remember our nation's veterans.
Date: Saturday, Nov. 12
Kickoff: 4:06 p.m. MST
Location: Fort Collins, Colo.
Site: Sonny Lubick Field at Hughes Stadium
Series: SDSU leads, 17-13-0
Television -- The Mtn.
DirecTV: Ch. 616
DirecTV: Ch. 616-1 (HD)
Comcast Digital Cable: Ch. 411
Comcast HD: Ch. 948
DISH Network: Unavailable
Play-by-play: Ari Wolfe
Color Analyst: Blaine Fowler
Sideline Reporter: Darius Walker
Producer: Jeff Graham
Colorado State Sports Network
Flagship station: KLZ, 560-AM, Denver
Voice of the Rams: Brian Roth
Color Analyst: Kevin McGlue
Engineer: Bob Greenfield
The Colorado State radio broadcast begins with a pregame show two hours prior to kickoff.
LiveStats: CSURams.com (GameTracker)
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Two Rams earn NFF Hampshire Honor Society nods
Two 2014 graduates of the Colorado State football program - offensive lineman Mason Myers and...
Eight CSU football games to be televised...
The Mountain West on Tuesday released the remained of Colorado State's nationally televised games...
Mike Bobo among headliners for eighth annual...
Colorado State head football coach Mike Bobo will join coaches from around the state, and...
Green defeats Gold 38-34 in annual Green and...
The Rams took the field for the final time this spring in the annual Green and Gold Spring Game...
Spring Football Notebook: Practice 14
The Rams completed their final spring practice on Friday afternoon, and Saturday's annual Green...
A great year to be a CSU Ram
The 2014-15 season has been a great year to be a CSU Ram. CSU's four revenue sports posted a 81.3...
Spring Game Saturday on as scheduled; Ram Town ...
Saturday's Green and Gold spring game will go on as scheduled at 11:30 a.m. at Sonny Lubick Field...
Spring Football Notebook: Practice 13
Snowy weather on Thursday forced the Rams inside to the indoor practice facility for the 13th...