Nov. 7, 2011
This week's notable storylines...
- For the first time since 1973, CSU is playing three of its final four regular-season games at home. That year, the first with Sark Arslanian at the helm, CSU won at UTEP, 76-24, then closed with three straight in Fort Collins: A 21-14 win vs. Toledo, a 28-20 loss to Houston and a 30-13 loss to New Mexico.
- CSU looks to get back into the win column for the first time since Sept. 24, hosting longtime rival San Diego State.
- Only one score has separated three of the last four meetings in the series. SDSU pulled out last-second wins in 2007 and 2010, while the Rams withstood a late charge to beat the Aztecs in 2008. In 2009, SDSU erased a halftime deficit to win in Fort Collins.
- Injuries to 10 starters have conspired to cost the Rams 45 combined starts. Overall, 14 contributors have lost 60 total games due to injury.
- Old Town vendors, including several of Fort Collins' world-renowned breweries, are offering their products in Ram Town prior to kickoff.
- CSU is the nation's only team with two players among the country's top 26 in sacks: starting DEs Nordly Capi (fourth) and C.J. James (26th), who also lead the conference in sacks.
- The Rams are honoring more than 50 former coaches and players, including the 2001 New Orleans Bowl champions, as part of Legends Weekend.
- CSU will wear a yellow ribbon on its helmets to honor and remember our nation's veterans.
Date: Saturday, Nov. 12
Kickoff: 4:06 p.m. MST
Location: Fort Collins, Colo.
Site: Sonny Lubick Field at Hughes Stadium
Series: SDSU leads, 17-13-0
Television -- The Mtn.
DirecTV: Ch. 616
DirecTV: Ch. 616-1 (HD)
Comcast Digital Cable: Ch. 411
Comcast HD: Ch. 948
DISH Network: Unavailable
Play-by-play: Ari Wolfe
Color Analyst: Blaine Fowler
Sideline Reporter: Darius Walker
Producer: Jeff Graham
Colorado State Sports Network
Flagship station: KLZ, 560-AM, Denver
Voice of the Rams: Brian Roth
Color Analyst: Kevin McGlue
Engineer: Bob Greenfield
The Colorado State radio broadcast begins with a pregame show two hours prior to kickoff.
LiveStats: CSURams.com (GameTracker)
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
13 former Rams showcase skillset at annual Pro Day
Thirteen former Colorado State football players participated in CSU’s Pro Day on Wednesday ...
CSU, Arkansas announce 2018 game in Fort Collins
Colorado State, in conjunction with the University of Arkansas, announced on Wednesday that the...
Spring practice dates set for Colorado State...
The Colorado State Rams, under the direction of third-year head coach Mike Bobo, will begin...
College Gridirons of Colorado
This is the third of a five-part series exploring the history of CSU football at visiting...
Mountain West announces 2017 conference schedule
The Mountain West released its complete 2017 football schedule on Thursday, including dates for...
Rams add to 2018 home slate by hosting Illinois...
The Colorado State Rams moved one step closer to completing their 2018 non-conference football...
School-record 58 CSU athletes earn Academic All...
Fifty-eight Colorado State student-athletes earned recognition from the Mountain West for their...
Bobo adds DL Jamori Fox to #RAMPAGE17
#RAMPAGE17 continues to expand with the signing of junior college transfer Jamori Fox. Colorado...