Nov. 17, 2012
- RB Chris Nwoke notched his fifth career 100-yard rushing performance today (second this season) with a season-high 119 yards and a touchdown on 10 carries (11.9). His previous best this season was 115 yards vs. Hawaii (10/27/12).
- Nwoke had a career-long 72-yard touchdown run in the third quarter, tied for the 8th-longest scoring run in school history. It is the longest CSU scoring run since Gartrell Johnson’s 77-yard touchdown run against Fresno State in the 2008 New Mexico Bowl (12/20/08).
- Fifth-year senior M.J. McPeek made his third career start for Colorado State today, and his first since Oct. 13, 2012, at San Diego State. McPeek played just the first half and completed 4 of 9 passes for 19 yards. He was sacked twice and threw two interceptions.
- Redshirt-freshman Conner Smith played the second half and completed 4 of 11 passes 53 yards, including a 30-yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Marquise Law.
- The 30-yard touchdown pass was Smith’s fourth of the season, and was the second touchdown reception of the year for Law, as well as being the longest reception of Law’s career.
- Senior punter Pete Kontodiakos, who entered the game with the third-best gross punting average in the nation (46.8), averaged 42.9 yards on 8 punts. He had three punts of 50 yards or longer and placed one inside the 20.
- WR Charles Lovett caught one pass for a 3-yard loss, continuing to be the only Colorado State player to catch at least one pass in every game this season.
- Lovett returned three kickoffs for 48 yards, including a career-best 25-yard return in the first half.
- CSU’s game captains today: DE Lanston Tayni, P Pete Kontodiakos, RB Mark Woodbury, TE Austin Gillmore.
- Boise State won the coin toss and elected to defer.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Two Rams earn NFF Hampshire Honor Society nods
Two 2014 graduates of the Colorado State football program - offensive lineman Mason Myers and...
Eight CSU football games to be televised...
The Mountain West on Tuesday released the remained of Colorado State's nationally televised games...
Mike Bobo among headliners for eighth annual...
Colorado State head football coach Mike Bobo will join coaches from around the state, and...
Green defeats Gold 38-34 in annual Green and...
The Rams took the field for the final time this spring in the annual Green and Gold Spring Game...
Spring Football Notebook: Practice 14
The Rams completed their final spring practice on Friday afternoon, and Saturday's annual Green...
A great year to be a CSU Ram
The 2014-15 season has been a great year to be a CSU Ram. CSU's four revenue sports posted a 81.3...
Spring Game Saturday on as scheduled; Ram Town ...
Saturday's Green and Gold spring game will go on as scheduled at 11:30 a.m. at Sonny Lubick Field...
Spring Football Notebook: Practice 13
Snowy weather on Thursday forced the Rams inside to the indoor practice facility for the 13th...