Nov. 17, 2012
- RB Chris Nwoke notched his fifth career 100-yard rushing performance today (second this season) with a season-high 119 yards and a touchdown on 10 carries (11.9). His previous best this season was 115 yards vs. Hawaii (10/27/12).
- Nwoke had a career-long 72-yard touchdown run in the third quarter, tied for the 8th-longest scoring run in school history. It is the longest CSU scoring run since Gartrell Johnson’s 77-yard touchdown run against Fresno State in the 2008 New Mexico Bowl (12/20/08).
- Fifth-year senior M.J. McPeek made his third career start for Colorado State today, and his first since Oct. 13, 2012, at San Diego State. McPeek played just the first half and completed 4 of 9 passes for 19 yards. He was sacked twice and threw two interceptions.
- Redshirt-freshman Conner Smith played the second half and completed 4 of 11 passes 53 yards, including a 30-yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Marquise Law.
- The 30-yard touchdown pass was Smith’s fourth of the season, and was the second touchdown reception of the year for Law, as well as being the longest reception of Law’s career.
- Senior punter Pete Kontodiakos, who entered the game with the third-best gross punting average in the nation (46.8), averaged 42.9 yards on 8 punts. He had three punts of 50 yards or longer and placed one inside the 20.
- WR Charles Lovett caught one pass for a 3-yard loss, continuing to be the only Colorado State player to catch at least one pass in every game this season.
- Lovett returned three kickoffs for 48 yards, including a career-best 25-yard return in the first half.
- CSU’s game captains today: DE Lanston Tayni, P Pete Kontodiakos, RB Mark Woodbury, TE Austin Gillmore.
- Boise State won the coin toss and elected to defer.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
New stadium construction video
Rams All Access takes you on a visual tour of the construction site in the second of a video...
Multiple Rams hear names called during NFL Draft
Multiple Colorado State football players were drafted on Saturday, marking the third year in a...
Six Rams football games in 2016 chosen for...
The Mountain West on Friday released the remainder of its national television package for the...
Cartwright earns NFF Hampshire Honor Society nod
Kivon Cartwright was recognized on Wednesday when the National Football Foundation (NFF) and...
Recap: Offense comes from behind to beat...
The Colorado State football team took the field for the final time this spring on Saturday,...
Spring Notebook: Rams complete final practice, ...
Colorado State held its final official spring practice on Friday afternoon, competing on campus ...
Gameday: Offense, defense to square off in...
The 2016 Green and Gold Spring Game will take place Saturday at Sonny Lubick Field at Hughes...
Spring Notebook: Wide receivers aim to reload, ...
The Colorado State football team switched up its routine on Thursday, bussing off campus to Sonny...