Nov. 17, 2012
- RB Chris Nwoke notched his fifth career 100-yard rushing performance today (second this season) with a season-high 119 yards and a touchdown on 10 carries (11.9). His previous best this season was 115 yards vs. Hawaii (10/27/12).
- Nwoke had a career-long 72-yard touchdown run in the third quarter, tied for the 8th-longest scoring run in school history. It is the longest CSU scoring run since Gartrell Johnson’s 77-yard touchdown run against Fresno State in the 2008 New Mexico Bowl (12/20/08).
- Fifth-year senior M.J. McPeek made his third career start for Colorado State today, and his first since Oct. 13, 2012, at San Diego State. McPeek played just the first half and completed 4 of 9 passes for 19 yards. He was sacked twice and threw two interceptions.
- Redshirt-freshman Conner Smith played the second half and completed 4 of 11 passes 53 yards, including a 30-yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Marquise Law.
- The 30-yard touchdown pass was Smith’s fourth of the season, and was the second touchdown reception of the year for Law, as well as being the longest reception of Law’s career.
- Senior punter Pete Kontodiakos, who entered the game with the third-best gross punting average in the nation (46.8), averaged 42.9 yards on 8 punts. He had three punts of 50 yards or longer and placed one inside the 20.
- WR Charles Lovett caught one pass for a 3-yard loss, continuing to be the only Colorado State player to catch at least one pass in every game this season.
- Lovett returned three kickoffs for 48 yards, including a career-best 25-yard return in the first half.
- CSU’s game captains today: DE Lanston Tayni, P Pete Kontodiakos, RB Mark Woodbury, TE Austin Gillmore.
- Boise State won the coin toss and elected to defer.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Friend named Broyles Award nominee for 2nd year...
For the second consecutive season, Colorado State offensive coordinator Will Friend is a nominee ...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: San Diego State
Brian Roth and Mark Driscoll of the CSU Rams Radio Network break down last Saturday's #FarewellHu...
Game Notes: CSU football at San Diego State,...
Coming off of a bowl-clinching victory over New Mexico, the Rams travel to San Diego State to...
Recap: Rams honor Hughes with bowl-clinching...
In the 262nd and final game at Hughes Stadium, the Colorado State Rams beat the New Mexico...
CSU renames South Drive in honor of Harry Hughes
The name of the football coach who won the most games in Colorado State University history is...
Gameday: CSU football vs. New Mexico, Nov. 19
Seeking bowl eligibility, CSU will face New Mexico in the 262nd and final game ever to be played ...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: New Mexico
Colorado State hosts New Mexico Saturday evening in the 262nd and final game ever at Hughes...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 10
Colorado State is represented by eight former Rams on current NFL rosters, and one player,...