Nov. 17, 2012
- RB Chris Nwoke notched his fifth career 100-yard rushing performance today (second this season) with a season-high 119 yards and a touchdown on 10 carries (11.9). His previous best this season was 115 yards vs. Hawaii (10/27/12).
- Nwoke had a career-long 72-yard touchdown run in the third quarter, tied for the 8th-longest scoring run in school history. It is the longest CSU scoring run since Gartrell Johnson’s 77-yard touchdown run against Fresno State in the 2008 New Mexico Bowl (12/20/08).
- Fifth-year senior M.J. McPeek made his third career start for Colorado State today, and his first since Oct. 13, 2012, at San Diego State. McPeek played just the first half and completed 4 of 9 passes for 19 yards. He was sacked twice and threw two interceptions.
- Redshirt-freshman Conner Smith played the second half and completed 4 of 11 passes 53 yards, including a 30-yard touchdown pass to wide receiver Marquise Law.
- The 30-yard touchdown pass was Smith’s fourth of the season, and was the second touchdown reception of the year for Law, as well as being the longest reception of Law’s career.
- Senior punter Pete Kontodiakos, who entered the game with the third-best gross punting average in the nation (46.8), averaged 42.9 yards on 8 punts. He had three punts of 50 yards or longer and placed one inside the 20.
- WR Charles Lovett caught one pass for a 3-yard loss, continuing to be the only Colorado State player to catch at least one pass in every game this season.
- Lovett returned three kickoffs for 48 yards, including a career-best 25-yard return in the first half.
- CSU’s game captains today: DE Lanston Tayni, P Pete Kontodiakos, RB Mark Woodbury, TE Austin Gillmore.
- Boise State won the coin toss and elected to defer.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Strong sales for premium seating options in...
Demand for premium seating options inside Colorado State University's new on-campus stadium has...
Season review: CSU has winning season, goes...
The Colorado State football team posted its third consecutive winning season in 2015, going 7-6...
6 Rams will compete in all-star games this month
Several Colorado State football players are participating in postseason all-star games over the...
Marty English to be new Colorado State...
Colorado State head football coach Mike Bobo announced Friday that Marty English will be the Rams...
#NextLevelRams: Regular Season Recap
Colorado State was represented by nine former Rams affiliated with NFL teams at the conclusion of...
CSU launches seat, parking selection website
Colorado State University Athletics has partnered with Ballena Technologies, the industry leader ...
Football recap: Late touchdown lifts Nevada...
Colorado State amassed 532 total yards and Rashard Higgins became the school’s all-time...
Arizona Bowl Blog: Rams put final touches on...
Colorado State held its final tuneup Monday, holding a walk through and meeting with the media...