Sept. 15, 2012
Final Stats |
Photo Gallery |
- QB Garrett Grayson rushed for a touchdown on a 15-yard run around the left side.
- The TD rush was Grayson’s first of the year, second of his career. His first came in his first collegiate game played, vs. San Diego State, 11/12/11.
- The two touchdown drives by the Rams were efficient, covering 0:58 and 1:47 (74 yds & 80 yds.).
- The Rams scored two touchdowns in the second quarter (Grayson by rush; Grayson-to-Cartwright pass), the first time scoring two touchdowns in the same quarter this season. The drives were keyed by a no-huddle offensive approach by the Rams.
- Colorado State outgained San Jose State 191-101 in the second quarter to end the first half with 244 yards to the Spartans’ 267.
- P Pete Kontodiakos booted a third-quarter punt 72 yards to be downed at San Jose State’s 2-yard line. It was the second-longest of his career, tied for 9th-longest in CSU history and was longest since Kontodiakos’ personal-best 76-yarder vs. Nevada on Sept. 19, 2009.
- The fourth-quarter 38-yard touchdown reception by Charles Lovett was the first of his career. He threw two touchdown passes in 2011.
- That touchdown was the fifth of the season for Grayson, and seventh of his career.