Sept. 15, 2012
- QB Garrett Grayson rushed for a touchdown on a 15-yard run around the left side.
- The TD rush was Grayson’s first of the year, second of his career. His first came in his first collegiate game played, vs. San Diego State, 11/12/11.
- The two touchdown drives by the Rams were efficient, covering 0:58 and 1:47 (74 yds & 80 yds.).
- The Rams scored two touchdowns in the second quarter (Grayson by rush; Grayson-to-Cartwright pass), the first time scoring two touchdowns in the same quarter this season. The drives were keyed by a no-huddle offensive approach by the Rams.
- Colorado State outgained San Jose State 191-101 in the second quarter to end the first half with 244 yards to the Spartans’ 267.
- P Pete Kontodiakos booted a third-quarter punt 72 yards to be downed at San Jose State’s 2-yard line. It was the second-longest of his career, tied for 9th-longest in CSU history and was longest since Kontodiakos’ personal-best 76-yarder vs. Nevada on Sept. 19, 2009.
- The fourth-quarter 38-yard touchdown reception by Charles Lovett was the first of his career. He threw two touchdown passes in 2011.
- That touchdown was the fifth of the season for Grayson, and seventh of his career.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Ladies Huddle returns May 31
The Colorado State football coaching staff will once again host its Ladies Huddle, an annual...
Bobo headlines 9th annual Colorado Coaches for ...
Colorado State head football coach Mike Bobo will once again join the football coaches from...
New stadium construction video
Rams All Access takes you on a visual tour of the construction site in the second of a video...
Multiple Rams hear names called during NFL Draft
Multiple Colorado State football players were drafted on Saturday, marking the third year in a...
Six Rams football games in 2016 chosen for...
The Mountain West on Friday released the remainder of its national television package for the...
Cartwright earns NFF Hampshire Honor Society nod
Kivon Cartwright was recognized on Wednesday when the National Football Foundation (NFF) and...
Recap: Offense comes from behind to beat...
The Colorado State football team took the field for the final time this spring on Saturday,...
Spring Notebook: Rams complete final practice, ...
Colorado State held its final official spring practice on Friday afternoon, competing on campus ...