Sept. 15, 2012
- QB Garrett Grayson rushed for a touchdown on a 15-yard run around the left side.
- The TD rush was Grayson’s first of the year, second of his career. His first came in his first collegiate game played, vs. San Diego State, 11/12/11.
- The two touchdown drives by the Rams were efficient, covering 0:58 and 1:47 (74 yds & 80 yds.).
- The Rams scored two touchdowns in the second quarter (Grayson by rush; Grayson-to-Cartwright pass), the first time scoring two touchdowns in the same quarter this season. The drives were keyed by a no-huddle offensive approach by the Rams.
- Colorado State outgained San Jose State 191-101 in the second quarter to end the first half with 244 yards to the Spartans’ 267.
- P Pete Kontodiakos booted a third-quarter punt 72 yards to be downed at San Jose State’s 2-yard line. It was the second-longest of his career, tied for 9th-longest in CSU history and was longest since Kontodiakos’ personal-best 76-yarder vs. Nevada on Sept. 19, 2009.
- The fourth-quarter 38-yard touchdown reception by Charles Lovett was the first of his career. He threw two touchdown passes in 2011.
- That touchdown was the fifth of the season for Grayson, and seventh of his career.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Strong sales for premium seating options in...
Demand for premium seating options inside Colorado State University's new on-campus stadium has...
Season review: CSU has winning season, goes...
The Colorado State football team posted its third consecutive winning season in 2015, going 7-6...
6 Rams will compete in all-star games this month
Several Colorado State football players are participating in postseason all-star games over the...
Marty English to be new Colorado State...
Colorado State head football coach Mike Bobo announced Friday that Marty English will be the Rams...
#NextLevelRams: Regular Season Recap
Colorado State was represented by nine former Rams affiliated with NFL teams at the conclusion of...
CSU launches seat, parking selection website
Colorado State University Athletics has partnered with Ballena Technologies, the industry leader ...
Football recap: Late touchdown lifts Nevada...
Colorado State amassed 532 total yards and Rashard Higgins became the school’s all-time...
Arizona Bowl Blog: Rams put final touches on...
Colorado State held its final tuneup Monday, holding a walk through and meeting with the media...