Hunt receives hardware, trio of #RAMPAGE17 members also recognized as prep scholar-athletes
NFL hopefuls worked out in front of 34 scouts
Davis will participate in East-West Shrine Game, Zerblis in Tropical Bowl, College Gridiron Showcase, Callender in Tropical Bowl
Davis, Hunt, Peralta, Zerblis recognized by peers
Gallup, Hunt, Zerblis named to first team
2012 Signing Class Highlights; 24 players
CSU Football vs. Idaho (Famous Idaho Potato Bowl) - 12/22/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU Football vs. Idaho (Famous Idaho Potato Bowl) - 12/22/16 [Photos by Abbie Parr]
Potato Bowl - Day 4 - 12/21/16
Potato Bowl - Day 2
Potato Bowl - Day 1
- Helped block for 569 total yards of total offense, including 245 on the ground, in a 47-21 win over UNC (Sept. 17)
- Blocked for 369 yards of total offense against Minnesota (Sept. 24), the most that the 35th ranked defense in FBS had allowed at that point of the season
- Blocked for quarterback Collin Hill's career-high 370 passing yards against Wyoming (Oct. 1)
- Helped block for 464 yards of total offense against a Utah State defense that ranked 29th in the country in yards allowed (Oct. 8)
- The Rams became just the second team this season to rush for 100+ yards against Boise State (Oct. 15), with 184 total yards on the ground
- At Air Force (Nov. 12), blocked for a 300-yard passer in Nick Stevens, 200-yard receiver in Michael Gallup and 100-yard rusher in Dalyn Dawkins, the first such game in CSU history
- Blocked for a trio of 100-yard running backs against New Mexico (Nov. 19), a game in which the Rams also posted a season-high 576 yards of total offense
- The Rams scored 63 points and put up 507 yards of total offense against a San Diego State defense that came into the game ranked eighth in the country in total defense and averaged 16.9 points allowed per game (Nov. 26)
- Blocked for a season-high 600 yards of total offense in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl (Dec. 22), including a school-record 265 receiving yards for Bisi Johnson and a career-high 445 passing yards for quarterback Nick Stevens
- Phil Steele All-Mountain West first team.
- All-National Football Foundation Colorado Chapter second team.
- Helped block for a season-high 598 yards of total offense, including 217 on the ground, in a 65-13 win over Savannah State (9/5).
- Forced a fumble in a win against Tulsa (10/4)
- Made way for a season-high 325 rushing yards in a win over UNLV (11/14)
- Blocked for quarterback Nick Stevens' career-high 310 yard performance in the NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl vs. Nevada (12/29)
- Graded out above 85 percent in each game, recording more than 60 knockdown blocks.
- Made first career start in season-opening win over Colorado (8/29)... Helped pave the way for 266 yards of rushing offense, the most rushing yards ever by CSU in the Rocky Mountain Showdown.
- Was instrumental in helping the Rams rack up a CSU single-game record 698 yards of total offense vs. New Mexico (11/22) and 676 yards of total offense against UC Davis (9/13), the third-most in CSU history.
- The Rams did not allow a sack against Hawai’i (11/8).
- CSU's offense converted51.2-percent of third-down attempts, the fifth-best among FBS teams and well ahead of previous school record of 46.3 (1985).
- The Rams averaged 480.9 yards of total offense per game,which broke the single-season school record (470.8 in 2013).
- Saw action in his first collegiate game against Wyoming, a 52-22 victory over the Cowboys.
- Appeared in three other games for the Rams (vs. Nevada, at New Mexico and vs. Air Force).
- Is a 2012 graduate of Grayson High School, just east of Atlanta, Ga.
- Started the final 29 games of his career and did not allow a sack as the center on one of the nation’s best teams.
- Earned All-Georgia and all-county awards during both seasons as an offensive lineman.
- Played nose guard in a 3-4 defense as sophomore, before finding his niche on the other side of the ball.
- Helped the 15-0 Rams, who wore gold helmets with green horns, to the 2011 Georgia Class 5A state championship as a senior.
- Was a senior captain and the top offensive lineman on a team that ranked No. 4 in the final USA Today Super 25, MaxPreps.com Xcellent 25 and ESPN.com Gatorade Fab 50 rankings, and No. 6 in the Rivals.com High School BCS.
- Earned first-team all-state and first-team all-county honors in 2011, and an invitation to the county all-star game.
- Also was invited to the Georgia North-South All-Star Game in Columbus.
- As a junior in 2010, started all 14 games at center in his first season at the position, helping the Rams to a 10-4 mark and a berth in the state semifinals… Did not allow a sack.
- Saw increased late-season playing time, including occasional starts, on one of the state’s top defenses as a sophomore nose guard in 2009, when Grayson finished 12-1 and lost in the state semifinals.
- Also lettered twice in track & field, specializing in the throwing events, and one year in wrestling.
- Head football coach was Mickey Conn.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Anticipation mounting for opening of new stadium
Following a highly successful first round of season-ticket purchases for Colorado State...
Green team claims victory with last-second...
Nick Stevens' five-yard touchdown pass to Olabisi Johnson on the final play of the game sent the ...
Spring Notebook: Rams ready for Green & Gold...
FORT COLLINS, Colo.— The Colorado State Rams held their 14th spring practice on Thursday...
Green & Gold Game and Spring Sports Festival...
Colorado State’s annual Green & Gold spring football game, presented by UCHealth and...
Spring Notebook: Johnson looking to build upon ...
FORT COLLINS, Colo.-- The Colorado State Rams began their final week of spring camp with their...
Spring Notebook: Rams finish week strong
FORT COLLINS, Colo.-- The Colorado State Rams held their 12th session of spring camp Saturday...
Spring Notebook: Watson, linebackers bring...
FORT COLLINS, Colo.-- The Colorado State Rams were back on the practice fields Thursday afternoon...
First sections of playing surface installed at ...
The playing surface at Colorado State University's new on-campus stadium began to be installed...