CSU football vs. Savannah State - Sept. 5, 2015
Colorado State closed the regular season with a 34-31 win at Fresno State - 11/28/15 (Photos by Don Reichert)
Colorado State became bowl eligible with a 28-21 victory at New Mexico on Nov. 21, 2015. Photos by Don Reichert.
Colorado State won the Border War for the third consecutive season, beating Wyoming 26-7 - 11-7-15 [Photos by Don Reichert]
The Rams welcomed the Aztecs to Fort Collins for a conference matchup on Saturday.
Colorado State hosted the Big Ten's Minnesota Golden Gophers on Sept. 12, falling in overtime, 23-10. Photos by Don Reichert.
- Redshirted as a true freshman in his first year of college eligibility.
- Received the NFF Inspiration Award for his courage and resiliency in returning to the football field after being among those wounded during the July 20, 2012 Aurora theater shooting outside Denver, Colo...honored during the NFF Chapter Awards Luncheon, presented by Under Armour, on Tuesday, Dec. 10 at the Waldorf-Astoria in New York City.
- Earned three football varsity letters and another three in track and field at Gateway High School in Aurora, Colo.
- Three-year starter for the Olympians who advanced to the Colorado state playoffs each season.
- As a senior blocked for a Gateway squad that rushed for 43 TDs and broke off multiple runs of 50 yards-plus.
- On the defensive line recorded 62 tackles, 20 tackles for loss, and 11 sacks in 10 games for an Olympian defense that allowed just eight points per game.
- Racked up 20 tackles, six tackles for loss, and four sacks in the month of October, giving him East Metro Athletic Conference Player of the Month honors.
- One of the most decorated players in Colorado after his senior campaign, being named first-team All-EMAC and all-city on both sides of the ball. Earned first-team All-Colorado honors and ROOT Sports all-star first-team defensive line.
- His peers named him Gateway’s Most Valuable Player and the team’s defensive MVP.
- 2012 East Metro Athletic Conference Defensive Player of the Year.
- After advancing to the Colorado State 5A Playoffs for his third consecutive year, were upset 15-14 by Regis Jesuit.
- Named 2011 first-team all-league for his play on his offensive line and second-team all-city offensive lineman.
- Head football coach was Justin Hoffman.
- Outside of football, was a state qualifier in discus in 2011 and state 5A champion in both 2012 and 2013.
- Gateway honor roll for five semesters with a 3.71 grade-point average.
- 2010-11 Academic Achievement in Physical Education.
- Earned Touching Hearts Through Athletics Award in 2012. This award is given to a student-athlete who demonstrates being a team player, accepting academic responsibility, and sportsmanship on and off the field.
- Colorado Chapter of the National Football Foundation 2013 Scholar-athlete Award.
Personal: Given name is Zack Golditch...born Feb. 22, 1995 in Denver, Colo. ...parents are Christine and Stewart Golditch...has three brothers, two older and one younger...was featured in a lengthy CBS Sports piece during the pregame show for Super Bowl XLVII on Feb. 3, 2012, which told the story of survivors of the July 20, 2012 theater shooting in Aurora, Colo. ...during the summer of 2014 volunteered with the coaching staff at Smoky Hill High School in Aurora... majoring in sociology and minoring in criminal justice...Hometown: Aurora, Colo.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 11
TE Crockett Gillmore set a new career-high with 101 receiving yards in a win against the St....
CSU's Hunt named finalist for Ray Guy Award
Colorado State junior punter Hayden Hunt has been named one of three finalists for the...
Football game notes: CSU at Fresno State, Nov. 28
Already bowl eligible, Colorado State closes the season Saturday at Fresno State, looking for a...
Football recap: Rams become bowl eligible with ...
Colorado State scored a fourth-quarter touchdown to take the lead and then intercepted a New...
Football gameday: CSU Rams at New Mexico, Nov. 21
Riding a two-game win streak, Colorado State travels to Albuquerque, N.M., to take on red-hot New...
The Grind | 26 Reasons
Colorado State's 26 seniors, who have won more home games than any senior class in school history...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 10
TE Crockett Gillmore pulled in his team-leading fourth touchdown reception this week against the ...
Football game notes: CSU at New Mexico, Nov. 21
Colorado State, which has won eight of its last 12 road games, will travel to New Mexico to face ...