Golditch, Meeks stand out to coaching staff
CSU football vs. Savannah State - Sept. 5, 2015
Colorado State student-athletes interact with children at Ram Jam. Photos by Don Reichert.
CSU football spring scrimmage
CSU's fourth practice of the spring season, and first in full pads - 3-31-16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
Colorado State closed the regular season with a 34-31 win at Fresno State - 11/28/15 (Photos by Don Reichert)
Colorado State became bowl eligible with a 28-21 victory at New Mexico on Nov. 21, 2015. Photos by Don Reichert.
2015 (Sophomore): Played in all 13 games and started 12...started the first two games at left tackle before moving to left guard for the remainder of the year...only non-start came at Utah State (10/3) when he played in a reserve role after being injured late in the UTSA win the week before (9/26)...Helped block for an offense that ranked third in the Mountain West with 417.0 yards per game, and was among the nation’s leaders for tackles for loss allowed (4.62 per game; 11th), sacks allowed (1.17 per game; 22nd), third-down conversions (46.0 percent, 20th), fourth-down conversions (58.8 percent, 36th), first downs (23.15 per game, 33rd) and red-zone offense (87 percent, 44th).
- Helped block for a season-high 598 yards of total offense, including 217 on the ground, in a 65-13 win over Savannah State (9/5).
- Made way for a season-most 325 rushing yards in a win over UNLV (11/14).
- Blocked for quarterback Nick Stevens' career-high 296-yard performance in a win over rival Air Force (10/17).
2014 (Freshman): Played in four games as a backup offensive lineman.
- Helped the Rams rack up a CSU single-game record 698 yards of total offense vs. New Mexico (11/22) and 676 yards of total offense against UC Davis (9/13), the third-most in CSU history… CSU topped 500 yards of total offense in all four games he played in.
- The Rams did not allow a sack against Hawai'i (11/8).
- CSU's offense converted 48.9-percent of third-down attempts, the 10th-best among FBS teams and well ahead of previous school record of 46.3 (1985).
- The Rams averaged 480.9 yards of total offense per game, which shattered the single-season school record (470.8 in 2013).
- Helped block for a 4,000-yard passer (Garrett Grayson – 4,006) and 1,200-yard rusher (Dee Hart – 1,275).
- The Rams broke several single-season school records: total yards per game (480.9), passing yards (4,181), passing yards per attempts (9.4) and passing touchdowns (33).
- Redshirted during his first collegiate season.
- Received the NFF Inspiration Award for his courage and resiliency in returning to the football field after being among those wounded during the July 20, 2012 Aurora theater shooting outside Denver, Colo... Honored during the NFF Chapter Awards Luncheon, presented by Under Armour, on Tuesday, Dec. 10 at the Waldorf-Astoria in New York City.
- Is a 2013 graduate of Gateway High School in Aurora, Colo.
- Was a three-year starter for the Olympians, who advanced to the Colorado state playoffs each season.
- As a senior in 2012, blocked for a Gateway squad that rushed for 43 touchdowns and broke off multiple runs of 50-plus yards.
- On the defensive line, recorded 62 tackles, 20 tackles for loss, and 11 sacks in 10 games for an Olympians defense that allowed just 8.0 points per game.
- Racked up 20 tackles, six tackles for loss, and four sacks in the month of October, giving him East Metro Athletic Conference Player of the Month honors.
- One of the most decorated players in Colorado after his senior campaign, being named first-team All-EMAC and all-city on both sides of the ball... Earned first-team All-Colorado honors and ROOT Sports all-star first-team defensive line.
- His peers named him Gateway’s Most Valuable Player and the team’s defensive MVP.
- Named 2012 East Metro Athletic Conference Defensive Player of the Year.
- As a junior, named 2011 first-team all-league for his play on the offensive line and second-team all-city offensive lineman.
- Head football coach was Justin Hoffman.
- Outside of football, lettered three years in track & field... Was a state qualifier in discus in 2011 and state 5A champion in both 2012 and 2013.
- Named to the Gateway honor roll for five semesters with a 3.71 grade-point average.
- Earned Touching Hearts Through Athletics Award in 2012, which is given to a student-athlete who demonstrates being a team player, accepting academic responsibility, and sportsmanship on and off the field.
- Colorado Chapter of the National Football Foundation 2013 Scholar-athlete Award.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Bobo signs Anthony Giusti, adds depth at...
Head coach Mike Bobo added depth to the linebacker position on Wednesday, announcing the signing ...
CSU football to hold several summer camps
Head coach Mike Bobo and his coaching staff are hosting several football camps this summer for...
Nebraska transfer joins CSU football program
A Colorado prep star is returning to the Centennial State. Center Paul Thurston, a 2012 graduate ...
Colorado State's two-year run puts school in...
After a tremendous 2014-15 year in athletics, the Colorado State Rams continued their momentum...
Bennett named to Rimington Trophy Watch List
Colorado State center Jake Bennett was named to the Rimington Trophy 2016 Spring Watch List on...
Ladies Huddle returns May 31
The Colorado State football coaching staff will once again host its Ladies Huddle, an annual...
Bobo headlines 9th annual Colorado Coaches for ...
Colorado State head football coach Mike Bobo will once again join the football coaches from...
New stadium construction video
Rams All Access takes you on a visual tour of the construction site in the second of a video...