Award recognized off-the-field service
Golditch, Meeks stand out to coaching staff
CSU football vs. Savannah State - Sept. 5, 2015
Colorado State student-athletes interact with children at Ram Jam. Photos by Don Reichert.
CSU football spring scrimmage
CSU's fourth practice of the spring season, and first in full pads - 3-31-16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
Colorado State closed the regular season with a 34-31 win at Fresno State - 11/28/15 (Photos by Don Reichert)
Colorado State became bowl eligible with a 28-21 victory at New Mexico on Nov. 21, 2015. Photos by Don Reichert.
- Helped block for a season-high 598 yards of total offense, including 217 on the ground, in a 65-13 win over Savannah State (9/5).
- Made way for a season-most 325 rushing yards in a win over UNLV (11/14).
- Blocked for quarterback Nick Stevens' career-high 310-yard performance in the NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl vs. Nevada (12/29).
Helped the Rams rack up a CSU single-game record 698 yards of total offense vs. New Mexico (11/22) and 676 yards of total offense against UC Davis (9/13), the third-most in CSU history… CSU topped 500 yards of total offense in all four games he played in.
- The Rams did not allow a sack against Hawai'i (11/8).
- CSU's offense converted 48.9-percent of third-down attempts, the 10th-best among FBS teams and well ahead of previous school record of 46.3 (1985).
- The Rams averaged 480.9 yards of total offense per game, which shattered the single-season school record (470.8 in 2013).
- Helped block for a 4,000-yard passer (Garrett Grayson – 4,006) and 1,200-yard rusher (Dee Hart – 1,275).
- The Rams broke several single-season school records: total yards per game (480.9), passing yards (4,181), passing yards per attempts (9.4) and passing touchdowns (33).
- Received the NFF Inspiration Award for his courage and resiliency in returning to the football field after being among those wounded during the July 20, 2012 Aurora theater shooting outside Denver, Colo... Honored during the NFF Chapter Awards Luncheon, presented by Under Armour, on Tuesday, Dec. 10 at the Waldorf-Astoria in New York City.
- Is a 2013 graduate of Gateway High School in Aurora, Colo.
- Was a three-year starter for the Olympians, who advanced to the Colorado state playoffs each season.
- As a senior in 2012, blocked for a Gateway squad that rushed for 43 touchdowns and broke off multiple runs of 50-plus yards.
- On the defensive line, recorded 62 tackles, 20 tackles for loss, and 11 sacks in 10 games for an Olympians defense that allowed just 8.0 points per game.
- Racked up 20 tackles, six tackles for loss, and four sacks in the month of October, giving him East Metro Athletic Conference Player of the Month honors.
- One of the most decorated players in Colorado after his senior campaign, being named first-team All-EMAC and all-city on both sides of the ball... Earned first-team All-Colorado honors and ROOT Sports all-star first-team defensive line.
- His peers named him Gateway’s Most Valuable Player and the team’s defensive MVP.
- Named 2012 East Metro Athletic Conference Defensive Player of the Year.
- As a junior, named 2011 first-team all-league for his play on the offensive line and second-team all-city offensive lineman.
- Head football coach was Justin Hoffman.
- Outside of football, lettered three years in track & field... Was a state qualifier in discus in 2011 and state 5A champion in both 2012 and 2013.
- Named to the Gateway honor roll for five semesters with a 3.71 grade-point average.
- Earned Touching Hearts Through Athletics Award in 2012, which is given to a student-athlete who demonstrates being a team player, accepting academic responsibility, and sportsmanship on and off the field.
- Colorado Chapter of the National Football Foundation 2013 Scholar-athlete Award.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
School-record 82 Rams earn MW Scholar-Athlete...
Sixty-nine Colorado State student-athletes earned a total of 82 Scholar-Athlete awards from the...
Colorado State and Learfield’s Rams...
Colorado State University and its athletics multimedia rights holder, Learfield's Rams Sports...
Zerblis named to Outland Trophy Watch List
The Football Writers Association of America named Colorado State right guard Fred Zerblis to its ...
Colorado State Athletics announces “Farew...
The Colorado State University Department of Athletics announced today a celebration of the final ...
2015 Ray Guy Award finalist Hunt named to...
One of two returning finalists for the 2015 Ray Guy Award, it’s no surprise that Colorado...
Bennett earns spot on Rimington Trophy watch list
Colorado State center Jake Bennett was named to the Rimington Trophy 2016 Fall Watch List on...
Campus Insiders to stream CSU football home...
The Mountain West Network on Campus Insiders announced Thursday its broadcast schedule for the...
ROOT SPORTS adds 3 CSU football games to...
ROOT SPORTS and the Mountain West announced Thursday its 2016 football broadcast schedule, which ...