- Rated a two-star prospect by Scout.com and Rivals.com.
- Earned three football varsity letters and another three in track and field at Gateway High School in Aurora, Colo.
- Three-year starter for the Olympians who advanced to the Colorado state playoffs each season.
- As a senior blocked for a Gateway squad that rushed for 43 TDs and broke off multiple runs of 50 yards-plus.
- In a 69-0 shutout victory over Hinkley the Olympians rushed for 361 yards and ran for eight TDs, including one by Golditch. They followed up that performance rushing for 7 scores against Adams City.
- On the defensive line recorded 62 tackles, 20 tackles for loss, and 11 sacks in 10 games for an Olympian defense that allowed just eight points per game.
- Racked up 20 tackles, six tackles for loss, and four sacks in the month of October, giving him East Metro Athletic Conference Player of the Month honors.
- One of the most decorated players in Colorado after his senior campaign, being named first-team All-EMAC and all-city on both sides of the ball. Earned first-team All-Colorado honors and ROOT Sports all-star first-team defensive line.
- His peers named him Gateway's Most Valuable Player and the team's defensive MVP.
- 2012 East Metro Athletic Conference Defensive Player of the Year.
- After advancing to the Colorado State 5A Playoffs for his third consecutive year, were upset 15-14 by Regis Jesuit.
- Junior year, helped produce four running backs that rushed for more than 250 yards.
- Named 2011 first-team all-league for his play on his offensive line and second-team all-city offensive lineman.
- Head football coach was Justin Hoffman.
- Outside of football, was a state qualifier in discus in 2011 and state 5A champion in 2012.
- Gateway honor roll for five semesters with a 3.71 grade-point average.
- 2010-11 Academic Achievement in Physical Education.
- Earned Touching Hearts Through Athletics Award in 2012. This award is given to a student-athlete who demonstrates being a team player, accepting academic responsibility, and sportsmanship on and off the field.
- Colorado Chapter of the National Football Foundation 2013 Scholar-athlete Award.
Personal: Given name is Zack Golditch...born Feb. 22, 1995 in Denver, Colo. ...parents are Christine and Stewart Golditch...has three brothers, two older and one younger...was featured in a lengthy CBS Sports piece during the pregame show for Super Bowl XLVII on Feb. 3, 2012, which told the story of survivors of the July 20, 2012 theater shooting in Aurora, Colo...undecided on a major at CSU...Hometown: Aurora, Colo.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Grayson holds Pro Day for 14 scouts
Colorado State quarterback Garrett Grayson completed his Pro Day in front of 16 scouts from 12...
Former Rams quarterback Anthoney Hill joins CSU...
Anthoney Hill, who quarterbacked Colorado State from 1992-94, returns to his alma mater to take...
Spring Notebook: Practice 2
The Rams have finished their first week of spring practice under first-year head coach Mike Bobo,...
Colorado State holds annual Pro Day
Seven former Rams who graduated in 2014 worked out in front of 37 NFL scouts representing all 32 ...
Spring Notebook: Rams football completes first ...
Colorado State opened its first football spring practice under first-year head coach Mike Bobo on...
Ram Good Time Auction sees record fundraising...
Supporters of Colorado State Athletics came through with a record-breaking performance Saturday...
Rams, Bobo ready for spring ball, practice...
First-year head football coach Mike Bobo and the Colorado State Rams begin spring practice on...
Football Pro Day set for March 11 at CSU
After one of the best football seasons in Colorado State history, it's no surprise that a number ...