CSU football vs. Minnesota - Sept. 12, 2015
Stevens, Key combine for 775 passing yards
Rams prepare for scrimmage at Dove Valley
Wide receiver Anderson shines with two touchdowns
Rams almost caught up with installation of new scheme
Colorado State won the Border War for the third consecutive season, beating Wyoming 26-7 - 11-7-15 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU football defeated UTSA, 33-31, on Sept. 26 for the Rams' first road win of the season. Photos by Don Reichert.
CSU football vs. Minnesota - Sept. 12, 2015 (Dan Byers)
The Colorado State Rams open the 2015 season against the visiting Savannah State Tigers with a 65-13 win.
Photos from Colorado State's scrimmage at Dove Valley, home of the Denver Broncos
2015 (Sophomore): Has played in all seven games and started two, recording 17 receptions for 213 yards and two touchdown.
- Hauled in a 35 yard touchdown pass from Nick Stevens en route to a 65-13 victory over Savannah State (Sept. 5)
- Recorded two catches for 48 yards against UTSA (Sept. 26) including a 34 yard touchdown
- Pulled in four catches for 71 yards at Utah State (Oct. 3)
- Has recorded a catch in 20 consecutive games, all 20 games of his collegiate career
2014 (Freshman): Played in all 13 games, making three starts, catching 30 passes for 430 yards and three touchdowns.
- Saw first career action in season-opening win against Colorado (Aug. 29), catching three passes for 29 yards.
- His 21-yard touchdown reception against Wyoming (Oct. 25) was the first touchdown catch of his career
- Pulled in three catches for 48 yards and a touchdown in a win vs. Hawai’i (Nov. 8)
- Registered six receptions for 90 yards against New Mexico (Nov. 22), which were both career highs
- 76-yard touchdown at Air Force (Nov. 28) was the longest reception of his career... it is the longest catch by a CSU receiver since Sept. 20, 2008 when Dion Morton caught a 79-yard touchdown from Billy Farris
- Recorded three catches for 49 yards against Utah in the Las Vegas Bowl (Dec. 20), including a 22 yard reception
2013 (Redshirt): Redshirted as a true freshman in his first year of college eligibility.
- Rated a two-star prospect by Scout.com.
- Lettered one year in football at Cathedral Catholic High School in Del Mar, Calif.
- In his one season of football, led the team with 29 catches for 605 yards and six TDs.
- In a close loss to fellow CSU recruit Nick Stevens and Vista Murrietta, recorded a career-high five receptions for 61yards.
- Excelled on the basketball court where he earned first-team All-Western League and first team All-California honors after a 30-4 junior campaign.
- In four varsity seasons on the hardwood, has compiled an 80-30 record.
- Head football coach was Sean Doyle.
- Also earned four varsity basketball letters.
Personal: Given name is Xavier Williams...born Dec. 20, 1994 in San Diego, Calif. ...parents are Danny and Robin Williams...has one older brother, Sterling...uncle Tyren Naulls played basketball for UCLA and Texas A&M and was drafted by the New Jersey Nets in the fifth round of the 1983 NBA Draft...majoring in communications at CSU...Hometown: San Diego, Calif.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
The Grind | 26 Reasons
Colorado State's 26 seniors, who have won more home games than any senior class in school history...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 10
TE Crockett Gillmore pulled in his team-leading fourth touchdown reception this week against the ...
Football game notes: CSU at New Mexico, Nov. 21
Colorado State, which has won eight of its last 12 road games, will travel to New Mexico to face ...
Football recap: CSU sends seniors off with 49-3...
The Colorado State Rams improved to 5-5 on the year (3-3 MW) with a decisive 49-35 victory over...
Football gameday: CSU Rams vs. UNLV, Nov. 14
Colorado State will recognize 26 seniors prior to its home game against UNLV, Saturday at 5 p.m. ...
Hunt 1 of 10 semifinalists for Ray Guy Award
Colorado State punter Hayden Hunt is one of 10 semifinalists for the 2015 Ray Guy Award, which...
The Grind | War Games
The Border War began in 1899 and is the oldest college football rivalry west of the Mississippi...
"Declare Your Major Day" a success at Colorado ...
Like many college freshmen, Albert Bimper wasn't sure where his academic path would lead when he ...