List includes 16 sports, 7 colleges
Bios: 2014 NFL Draft-Eligible Rams
Colorado State takes field for its second spring drills under Jim McElwain
Year-End Review for 2012
Rams look to continue home win streak against Lobos
CSU football vs. San Jose State - 10-1-11
Career Division I games played/started: 38/19 (14/14 in 2013...11/3 in 2012...12/2 in 2011...1/0 in 2010)
2013 (Senior): Recorded a career-high 28 tackles, including two sacks, to go with two quarterback hurries while starting all 14 games for the Rams.
- Twice tied a career-high with five tackles, vs. San Jose State (Oct. 12) and at Wyoming (Oct. 19)
- Registered a career-high two sacks in the Wyoming contest (Oct. 19), a 52-22 CSU victory,
- Helped hold No. 1 Alabama (Sept. 21) to only 66 yards rushing, the lowest total by the Crimson Tide since Oct. 9, 2010
- CSU's defensive line played a large role in limiting opponents' rushing offense to 140.6 yards, down from 202.4 in 2012, a 31 percent reduction
- Selected as a team captain for games at Alabama (Sept. 21) and at New Mexico (Nov. 16)
2012 (Junior): Played in 11 games for Colorado State and registered 12 tackles.
- Recorded two tackles and 0.5 tackles for loss against North Dakota State (Sept. 8)
- In a losing effort at Air Force (Sept. 29), registered his first start and had three tackles
- At home against Fresno State (Oct. 6) one of the most dominant offenses in the MW, had two solo stops. During the second quarter of the homecoming tilt against the Bulldogs, stuffed running back Milton Knox on a fourth-and-two, keeping the Rams within a touchdown
- At San Diego State (Oct 13), had two tackles (one solo) as he represented the defense as a weekly captain
- After missing two games due to injuries returned in CSU's home win against UNLV (Nov. 10) and recorded two tackles
- Injuries on the defensive line opened up a spot for Wilson, who registered three starts on the year.
2011 (Sophomore): Having worked his way into the defensive-line rotation, played in 12 games, with two starts...Wound up with 12 tackles (two solo), two stops for loss and a pair of sacks...Made his sophomore debut in season-opening win at New Mexico (Sept. 3), entering in the first quarter and playing much of the game; late in contest, with CSU protecting a 14-10 lead and just over three minutes left, sacked Tarean Austin at the Rams' 25-yard line, the first sack of his career...In home-opening win over Northern Colorado (Sept. 10), flushed QB Dylan Orms from the pocket and into the arms of Nordly Capi for a first-quarter sack...Saw several defensive snaps in Denver loss vs. Colorado (Sept. 17)...Played most of the game in 38-31 loss vs. San Jose State (Oct. 1), notching a third-quarter sack with the Rams trailing by a touchdown...In loss vs. No. 5 Boise State (Oct. 15), made his first career start, at defensive tackle in place of an injured John Froland...Also started for Froland in loss at UTEP (Oct. 22).
2010 (Freshman): Saw action in two games, playing briefly at Nevada (Sept. 11) and at Miami-Ohio (Sept. 18)...Recorded his season's only tackle, a solo takedown, against the Wolf Pack in Week 2.
2009: Redshirted as a true freshman in his first season of college eligibility.
High School: As a senior, earned first-team all-Metro Conference, first-team all-Orange County (Orlando Sentinel), second-team all-Central Florida and third-team all-state in Class 6A, the state's largest division...Was chosen as Outstanding Defensive Lineman as a senior...Led the team in sacks each of his final three seasons...As a senior, totaled 104 tackles (92 solo), seven sacks, 20 tackles for loss, 20 hurries and two fumble recoveries, leading the Wolves to their first district title and a playoff berth...As a junior, had 67 tackles (45 solo), eight sacks, seven stops for loss, 13 hurries, one fumble recovery and two safeties...Played with fellow CSU signee C.J. James in the East-West Central Florida All-Star Game...Named MVP of that all-star game after recording 10 tackles, two fumble recoveries and a pair of tackles for loss...Against No. 1-ranked Boone in 2008, made 17 tackles and two sacks...Received offers from Air Force, Cincinnati, New Hampshire, The Citadel, Florida Atlantic and Charleston Southern...A weightlifter, placed fourth in the University of South Florida's Big Man Challenge, and was a finalist for the Florida Power Lifting Team (238-pound division)...Could bench press 365 pounds and power clean 340 pounds...Had a 3.8 GPA...Head coach was Jim Buckridge.
Personal: Given name Curtis Jeffery Wilson...Born Nov. 30, 1990, in Tucson, Ariz. ...Son of Tom and Gina Wilson...Has one older brother, one younger brother, and one younger sister...With a father who is a pharmacist, has grown up having lived in six cities, Great Falls, Mont.; Tucson, Ariz.; Phoenix, Ariz.; El Paso, Texas; Dallas, Texas; and Orlando, Fla. ...Visited Foothills Gateway adult-care services to play video games such as Wii, put puzzles together, and get to know some of the members and their families in February before the `10 season...For a week during the summer of 2010, helped struggling students with reading at Tavelli Elementary in Fort Collins...Prior to 2011 fall practice, interacted with teenagers at the Boys and Girls Club in Loveland, Colo. ...Before 2011 spring practice, spent an afternoon at the Boys & Girls Club of Larimer County, helping kids with after-school programs...Majoring in communication studies at Colorado State...Hometown: Orlando, Fla.
Rams wrap up Fall Camp on Thursday
The Colorado State football program wrapped up its third Fall Camp under Head Coach Jim McElwain ...
2014 Fall Camp notebook: Day 16
Colorado State is reaching the home stretch of Fall Camp, and Wednesday's morning practice marked...
Postgame quotes from Colorado State head coach Jim McElwain and players after the Rocky Mountain ...
Miller visits Rams Fall Camp on Tuesday
Colorado State is nearing the end of Fall Camp, and this is usually when players start to wear...
Rams conduct 79-play scrimmage on Monday night
On Monday night the Rams conducted a mock game, which `kicked off' at 7 p.m. to mimic the start...
2014 Fall Camp notebook: Day 14
As the Colorado State football program embarks on another two-a-day, the coaching staff switched ...
2014 Fall Camp notebook: Day 13
The Rams wrapped up their second week of Fall Camp on Saturday with an afternoon practice just...
2014 Fall Camp notebook: Day 12
The fourth of seven two-a-days is underway, as the Rams completed their 14th practice of Fall...