Rams travel to San Diego in search of first MW win of 2012
New CSU coach lands 24
2012 Signing Class Highlights; 24 players
Potato Bowl - Day 3
Potato Bowl - Day 1
Colorado State (37) vs. Fresno State (0) on Nov. 5, 2016 (Photos by Don Reichert)
CSU's fourth practice of the spring season, and first in full pads - 3-31-16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
2015 (Junior): Played in 11 games for CSU, serving as a backup offensive lineman… Helped block for an offense that ranked third in the Mountain West with 417.0 yards per game, and was among the nation’s leaders for tackles for loss allowed (4.62 per game; 11th), sacks allowed (1.17 per game; 22nd), third-down conversions (46.0 percent, 20th), fourth-down conversions (58.8 percent, 36th), first downs (23.15 per game, 33rd) and red-zone offense (87 percent, 44th).
- Made way for a season-most 325 rushing yards in a win over UNLV (11/14).
- Blocked for quarterback Nick Stevens' career-high 310-yard performance in the NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl vs. Nevada (12/29).
- Helped the Rams rack up a CSU single-game record 698 yards of total offense vs. New Mexico (11/22) and 676 yards of total offense against UC Davis (9/13), the third-most in CSU history.
- The Rams did not allow a sack against Hawai’i (11/8).
- CSU’s offense converted 51.2-percent of third-down attempts, the fifth-best among FBS teams and well ahead of previous school record of 46.3 (1985).
2012 (Redshirt): Redshirted during his first collegiate season.
- Is a 2012 graduate of Long Beach Polytechnic High School in Long Beach, Calif.
- Named the 2011 Moore League Offensive Lineman of the Year.
- Earned first-team All-Pac 5 and first-team All-Moore League honors in 2011.
- The anchor of Long Beach Poly’s offensive front, he did not allow a sack as a senior and paved the way for Poly’s 2,002 team rushing yards… Also recorded four tackles as a defensive lineman.
- Was a two-year starter for one of the top programs in California, helping the Jackrabbits to back-to-back league championships in 2010 and 2011… Went 10-2 as a senior, finishing ranked No. 20 in the final 2011 state polls.
- Served as team captain as a senior.
- Rated as the No. 115 prospect on PrepStar’s SoCal Top 200 list.
- Three-year letterwinner in football, also playing basketball as a freshman.
- Head football coach was Raul Lara.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
#NextLevelRams: End of regular season NFL update
Colorado State is represented by eight former Rams on current NFL rosters, and one player,...
Recap: Johnson sets receiving record in Potato ...
BOISE, Idaho-- The Colorado State Rams fell 61-50 to the Idaho Vandals in the Famous Idaho Potato...
Potato Bowl Blog: Day 4
BOISE, Idaho-- The Colorado State Rams had a busy Wednesday, their final day of prep before...
Potato Bowl Blog: Day 3
BOISE, Idaho-- The Colorado State Rams were back at it early on their third day in Boise,...
Potato Bowl Blog: Day 2
BOISE, Idaho-- Following the Rams’ near-comeback against the Boise State Broncos on Oct. 15...
Potato Bowl Blog: Rams arrive in Boise
BOISE, Idaho-- The Colorado State Rams’ bowl trip began Sunday morning, as they landed in...
Bowl Rewind: 2013 New Mexico Bowl
Facing Washington State in the 2013 New Mexico Bowl, the Rams rallied to score 18 points in the...
Bowl Rewind: 2008 New Mexico Bowl
Gartrell Johnson set an NCAA record with 375 all-purpose yards as Colorado State rallied for a 40...