Rams travel to San Diego in search of first MW win of 2012
New CSU coach lands 24
2012 Signing Class Highlights; 24 players
2015 (Junior): Played in 11 games for CSU, serving as a backup offensive lineman… Helped block for an offense that ranked third in the Mountain West with 417.0 yards per game, and was among the nation’s leaders for tackles for loss allowed (4.62 per game; 11th), sacks allowed (1.17 per game; 22nd), third-down conversions (46.0 percent, 20th), fourth-down conversions (58.8 percent, 36th), first downs (23.15 per game, 33rd) and red-zone offense (87 percent, 44th).
- Made way for a season-most 325 rushing yards in a win over UNLV (11/14).
- Blocked for quarterback Nick Stevens' career-high 310-yard performance in the NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl vs. Nevada (12/29).
- Helped the Rams rack up a CSU single-game record 698 yards of total offense vs. New Mexico (11/22) and 676 yards of total offense against UC Davis (9/13), the third-most in CSU history.
- The Rams did not allow a sack against Hawai’i (11/8).
- CSU’s offense converted 51.2-percent of third-down attempts, the fifth-best among FBS teams and well ahead of previous school record of 46.3 (1985).
2012 (Redshirt): Redshirted during his first collegiate season.
- Is a 2012 graduate of Long Beach Polytechnic High School in Long Beach, Calif.
- Named the 2011 Moore League Offensive Lineman of the Year.
- Earned first-team All-Pac 5 and first-team All-Moore League honors in 2011.
- The anchor of Long Beach Poly’s offensive front, he did not allow a sack as a senior and paved the way for Poly’s 2,002 team rushing yards… Also recorded four tackles as a defensive lineman.
- Was a two-year starter for one of the top programs in California, helping the Jackrabbits to back-to-back league championships in 2010 and 2011… Went 10-2 as a senior, finishing ranked No. 20 in the final 2011 state polls.
- Served as team captain as a senior.
- Rated as the No. 115 prospect on PrepStar’s SoCal Top 200 list.
- Three-year letterwinner in football, also playing basketball as a freshman.
- Head football coach was Raul Lara.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Friend named Broyles Award nominee for 2nd year...
For the second consecutive season, Colorado State offensive coordinator Will Friend is a nominee ...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: San Diego State
Brian Roth and Mark Driscoll of the CSU Rams Radio Network break down last Saturday's #FarewellHu...
Game Notes: CSU football at San Diego State,...
Coming off of a bowl-clinching victory over New Mexico, the Rams travel to San Diego State to...
Recap: Rams honor Hughes with bowl-clinching...
In the 262nd and final game at Hughes Stadium, the Colorado State Rams beat the New Mexico...
CSU renames South Drive in honor of Harry Hughes
The name of the football coach who won the most games in Colorado State University history is...
Gameday: CSU football vs. New Mexico, Nov. 19
Seeking bowl eligibility, CSU will face New Mexico in the 262nd and final game ever to be played ...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: New Mexico
Colorado State hosts New Mexico Saturday evening in the 262nd and final game ever at Hughes...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 10
Colorado State is represented by eight former Rams on current NFL rosters, and one player,...