List includes all 16 sports, 6 colleges
Colorado State vs. San José State
Lovett shines with 7 receptions for 153 yards
McElwain sees improvement with junior college transfers
Colorado State opened up Mountain West play with a 33-18 loss at Utah State - 10-3-15 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU football held its first two-a-day on Wednesday, including a morning practice outside - 8/12/15 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU football vs. Tulsa - Oct. 4, 2014 (Tom Waido)
On Saturday, April 12, the Rams held their annual Denver area practice. (Photos by Don Reichert)
CSU football vs. Cal Poly - 9-14-13 (Don Reichert)
Division I career games played/started: 25/11(13/11 in 2014...12/0 in 2013)
2015 (Senior): Made season debut against Colorado (Sep. 19), recording one assisted tackle.
2014 (Junior): Played in all 13 games, starting 11...recorded 44 tackles (19 solo), the most by a CSU defensive lineman, including five tackles for loss and 1.5 sacks.
- Registered six tackles vs. Colorado (Aug. 29), vs. Tulsa (Oct. 4) and at San Jose State (Nov. 1)
- Recorded half a sack vs. Tulsa (Oct. 4)
- In a road victory at San Jose State (Nov. 1), sacked Spartans QB Joe Gray for a loss of three yards
- Chosen to serve as a game captain at Boston College (Sept. 27)
- Notched a career-high eight tackles at Air Force (Nov. 28), and had a career-best 2.5 tackles for loss
2013 (Sophomore): In his first year with the Rams Jackson appeared in 12 games, registering 29 total tackles (10 solo), including 5.5 tackles for loss and one sack
- Registered a then career-high six tackles in his Colorado State debut vs. Colorado (Sept. 1)
- In his first career start, had three solo stops, a career-best, in the Rams’ dominating victory at Wyoming (Oct. 19)
- Rattled off three consecutive games with at least three tackles...4 vs. Nevada (Nov. 9), 3 at New Mexico (Nov. 16) and 5 at Utah State (Nov. 23)
- At Utah State (Nov. 23), recorded a career-high two tackles for loss...also brought down opponents in the backfield vs. Colorado (Sept. 1) and at Wyoming (Oct. 19)
- In the Rams’ win over Washington State in the Gildan New Mexico Bowl (Dec. 21) Jackson recorded his first career sack
- Jackson enrolled at Colorado State after one year of football at Coffeyville (Kan.) Community College
Junior College (2012):
- Played one year at Coffeyville (Kan.) Community College, lead the Red Ravens to a 6-4 record
- Anchored the defensive line, registering 41 tackles, 11 tackles for loss and four sacks
- Earned all-conference honors and received the Reb Russell Memorial Football Scholarship Award for being the outstanding out-of-state athlete at Coffeyville
- Head football coach was Aaron Flores
- As a freshman, was in a rollover car accident, causing him to missing his first year due to a fracture on his vertebrae.
- Attended Owasso (Okla.) High School where he earned three letters in football
- A three-year starter on the defensive line compiled 231 career tackles, which puts him in the top-10 at Owasso
- Named team captain his senior year
- In 2011, recorded 92 tackles and 15 tackles for loss in 14 games for the Rams
- Named first-team All-Oklahoma by the Tulsa World and all-district Defensive Lineman of the Year
- Helped the Rams to a 9-5 record and a trip to the Oklahoma state playoffs before losing 30-17 to Broken Arrow in the first round
- In 2010, after recording a 6-4 record in the regular season, helped the Rams get hot and make a run to the Oklahoma state semifinals before losing to the eventual runner-up
- In the opening round of the 2010 playoffs, recorded a career-high 17 tackles in a 51-44 victory over Norman
- Head football coach was Bill Patterson.
Personal: Given name is Terry Malone Jackson, Jr. ...born Sept. 17, 1992 in Tulsa, Okla. ...parents are Kim and Terry Jackson...has four siblings: an older brother and sister and two younger brothers...earned his bachelor's degree in liberal arts in May 2015...Hometown: Tulsa, Okla.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
CSU Rams Gameday: Football at Utah State, Oct. 3
The Colorado State football team opens up conference play Saturday at Utah State (5:04 p.m. MT;...
The Grind | Win One In A Row
With the start of conference play on the horizon, Colorado State knows it must focus one game at ...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 3
A weekly update of Colorado State University's #NextLevelRams across the NFL
CSU Rams notes: Football at Utah State, Oct. 3
Colorado State football steps into Mountain West action Saturday at Utah State. The Aggies won 10...
Rams prevail 33-31 at UTSA behind Oden's 143...
Colorado State controlled the ball for the final five minutes and 28 seconds Saturday night to...
CSU Rams Gameday: Football at UTSA, Sept. 26
The Colroado State football team travels outside of the state of Colorado for the first time this...
Colorado State Athletics announces 2015 Hall of...
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – Colorado State and CSU Athletics, in conjunction with the Ram Alumni ...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update
A weekly update of Colorado State University's #NextLevelRams across the NFL.