Colorado State vs. San José State
Lovett shines with 7 receptions for 153 yards
McElwain sees improvement with junior college transfers
Colorado State takes field for its second spring drills under Jim McElwain
CSU football vs. Tulsa - Oct. 4, 2014 (Tom Waido)
On Saturday, April 12, the Rams held their annual Denver area practice. (Photos by Don Reichert)
CSU football vs. Cal Poly - 9-14-13 (Don Reichert)
CSU football vs. Cal Poly - 9-14-13 (Tom Waido)
Photos from the Rams first spring scrimmage on Saturday April 6, 2013.
Division I career games played/started: 24/10 (12/10 in 2014...12/0 in 2013)
2014 (Junior): Has played in all 12 games, starting 10, recording 44 tackles (19 solo), the most by a CSU defensive lineman, including five tackles for loss and 1.5 sacks.
- Registered six tackles vs. Colorado (Aug. 29), vs. Tulsa (Oct. 4) and at San Jose State (Nov. 1)
- Recorded half a sack vs. Tulsa (Oct. 4)
- In a road victory at San Jose State (Nov. 1), sacked Spartans QB Joe Gray for a loss of three yards
- Chosen to serve as a game captain at Boston College (Sept. 27)
- Notched a career-high eight tackles at Air Force (Nov. 28), and had a career-best 2.5 tackles for loss
2013 (Sophomore): In his first year with the Rams Jackson appeared in 12 games, registering 29 total tackles (10 solo), including 5.5 tackles for loss and one sack
- Registered a then career-high six tackles in his Colorado State debut vs. Colorado (Sept. 1)
- In his first career start, had three solo stops, a career-best, in the Rams' dominating victory at Wyoming (Oct. 19)
- Rattled off three consecutive games with at least three tackles...4 vs. Nevada (Nov. 9), 3 at New Mexico (Nov. 16) and 5 at Utah State (Nov. 23)
- At Utah State (Nov. 23), recorded a career-high two tackles for loss...also brought down opponents in the backfield vs. Colorado (Sept. 1) and at Wyoming (Oct. 19)
- In the Rams' win over Washington State in the Gildan New Mexico Bowl (Dec. 21) Jackson recorded his first career sack
- Jackson enrolled at Colorado State after one year of football at Coffeyville (Kan.) Community College
- Spent one year at Coffeyville (Kan.) Community College, leading the Red Ravens to a 6-4 record
- Anchored the defensive line, registering 41 tackles, 11 tackles for loss and four sacks
- Earned all-conference honors and received the Reb Russell Memorial Football Scholarship Award for being the outstanding out-of-state athlete at Coffeyville
- Head football coach was Aaron Flores
- Attended Owasso (Okla.) High School where he earned three letters in football
- A three-year starter on the defensive line compiled 231 career tackles, which puts him in the top-10 at Owasso
- Named team captain his senior year
- In 2011, recorded 92 tackles and 15 tackles for loss in 14 games for the Rams
- Named first-team All-Oklahoma by the Tulsa World and all-district Defensive Lineman of the Year
- Helped the Rams to a 9-5 record and a trip to the Oklahoma state playoffs before losing 30-17 to Broken Arrow in the first round
- In 2010, after recording a 6-4 record in the regular season, helped the Rams get hot and make a run to the Oklahoma state semifinals before losing to the eventual runner-up
- In the opening round of the 2010 playoffs, recorded a career-high 17 tackles in a 51-44 victory over Norman
- Head football coach was Bill Patterson.
Personal: Given name is Terry Malone Jackson, Jr. ...born Sept. 17, 1992 in Tulsa, Okla. ...parents are Kim and Terry Jackson...has four siblings: an older brother and sister and two younger brothers...majoring in sociology at CSU...Hometown: Tulsa, Okla.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Rams wide receiver Higgins named to Walter Camp...
Colorado State sophomore wide receiver Rashard Higgins, who leads the nation with 149.1 receiving...
Las Vegas Bowl Game Notes: Colorado State vs....
Colorado State (10-2, 6-2 MW) face former conference foe Utah (8-4, 5-4 Pac-12) in the 2014 Royal...
CSU football team continues to bring national...
The outstanding performance of the 2014 Colorado State football team continues to bring national ...
Colorado State accepts invitation to 2014 Royal...
The Colorado State Rams have accepted an invitation to play in the 2014 Royal Purple Las Vegas...
Rams vote on season captains for 2014
For the third consecutive year, Colorado State had four game captains that rotated week-to-week. ...
Grayson named finalist for the Manning Award
Colorado State senior quarterback Garrett Grayson has been named a finalist for the Manning Award...
Rams place 15 on All-Mountain West teams
On Tuesday morning the Mountain West announced its all-conference selections and four Rams earned...
CSU Coach McElwain named Mountain West Coach of...
Colorado State head coach Jim McElwain has been named Mountain West Coach of the Year after...