Colorado State vs. San José State
Lovett shines with 7 receptions for 153 yards
McElwain sees improvement with junior college transfers
Colorado State takes field for its second spring drills under Jim McElwain
On Saturday, April 12, the Rams held their annual Denver area practice. (Photos by Don Reichert)
CSU football vs. Cal Poly - 9-14-13 (Don Reichert)
CSU football vs. Cal Poly - 9-14-13 (Tom Waido)
Photos from the Rams first spring scrimmage on Saturday April 6, 2013.
Photos from Friday's spring practice as they prepare for Saturday's public scrimmage.
Division I career games played/started: 12/0 (12/0 in 2013).
2013 (Sophomore): In his first year with the Rams Jackson appeared in 12 games, registering 29 total tackles (10 solo), including 5.5 tackles for loss and one sack
- Registered a career-high six tackles in his Colorado State debut vs. Colorado (Sept. 1)
- In his first career start, had three solo stops, a career-best, in the Rams' dominating victory at Wyoming (Oct. 19)
- Rattled off three consecutive games with at least three tackles...4 vs. Nevada (Nov. 9), 3 at New Mexico (Nov. 16) and 5 at Utah State (Nov. 23)
- At Utah State (Nov. 23), recorded a career-high two tackles for loss...also brought down opponents in the backfield vs. Colorado (Sept. 1) and at Wyoming (Oct. 19)
- In the Rams' win over Washington State in the Gildan New Mexico Bowl (Dec. 21) Jackson recorded his first career sack
- Jackson enrolled at Colorado State after one year of football at Coffeyville (Kan.) Community College
- Spent one year at Coffeyville (Kan.) Community College, leading the Red Ravens to a 6-4 record
- Anchored the defensive line, registering 41 tackles, 11 tackles for loss and four sacks
- Earned all-conference honors and received the Reb Russell Memorial Football Scholarship Award for being the outstanding out-of-state athlete at Coffeyville
- Head football coach was Aaron Flores
- Attended Owasso (Okla.) High School where he earned three letters in football
- A three-year starter on the defensive line compiled 231 career tackles, which puts him in the top-10 at Owasso
- Named team captain his senior year
- In 2011, recorded 92 tackles and 15 tackles for loss in 14 games for the Rams
- Named first-team All-Oklahoma by the Tulsa World and all-district Defensive Lineman of the Year
- Helped the Rams to a 9-5 record and a trip to the Oklahoma state playoffs before losing 30-17 to Broken Arrow in the first round
- In 2010, after recording a 6-4 record in the regular season, helped the Rams get hot and make a run to the Oklahoma state semifinals before losing to the eventual runner-up
- In the opening round of the 2010 playoffs, recorded a career-high 17 tackles in a 51-44 victory over Norman
- Head football coach was Bill Patterson.
Personal: Given name is Terry Malone Jackson, Jr. ...born Sept. 17, 1992 in Tulsa, Okla. ...parents are Kim and Terry Jackson...has four siblings: an older brother and sister and two younger brothers...majoring in sociology at CSU...Hometown: Tulsa, Okla.
Football Game Notes: Colorado State at Boise...
On Saturday, Sept. 6, the Rams will travel to Boise, Idaho to take on Boise State, a team CSU has...
CSU's Hart, Roberts earn weekly Mountain...
On Monday morning the Mountain West named running back Dee Hart the Mountain West Offensive...
Football recap: Rams win Rocky Mountain...
The Colorado State football team scored 24 unanswered points Friday to come from behind and beat ...
CSU Rams Gameday: Football vs. Colorado, Aug. 29
Colorado State opens its season tonight in the 86th meeting against in-state rival Colorado....
Football Game Notes: Colorado State vs....
The Rams and Buffaloes have met 85 times, starting in 1893, and every season since 1995. It is...
Coors Light Jim McElwain Coach's Show...
The Coors Light Jim McElwain Coach's Show debuts on Wednesday, Aug. 27 at 6:30 p.m., on the home ...
Rams wrap up Fall Camp on Thursday
The Colorado State football program wrapped up its third Fall Camp under Head Coach Jim McElwain ...
2014 Fall Camp notebook: Day 16
Colorado State is reaching the home stretch of Fall Camp, and Wednesday's morning practice marked...