Matthews forces 2 fumbles, intercepts pass in victory
List includes all 16 sports, 6 colleges
Colorado State vs. San José State
Lovett shines with 7 receptions for 153 yards
Colorado State won the Border War for the third consecutive season, beating Wyoming 26-7 - 11-7-15 [Photos by Don Reichert]
Check out the photo gallery from the Colorado State football game against Wyoming.
CSU football vs. Air Force - Oct. 17, 2015 (Don Reichert)
CSU football vs. Air Force - Oct. 17, 2015 (Eliott Foust)
Colorado State opened up Mountain West play with a 33-18 loss at Utah State - 10-3-15 [Photos by Don Reichert]
Division I career games played/started: 25/11(13/11 in 2014...12/0 in 2013)
2015 (Senior): Recorded first career fumble recovery in a win at Wyoming (Nov. 7)...Made season debut against Colorado (Sep. 19), recording one assisted tackle.
2014 (Junior): Played in all 13 games, starting 11...recorded 44 tackles (19 solo), the most by a CSU defensive lineman, including five tackles for loss and 1.5 sacks.
- Registered six tackles vs. Colorado (Aug. 29), vs. Tulsa (Oct. 4) and at San Jose State (Nov. 1)
- Recorded half a sack vs. Tulsa (Oct. 4)
- In a road victory at San Jose State (Nov. 1), sacked Spartans QB Joe Gray for a loss of three yards
- Chosen to serve as a game captain at Boston College (Sept. 27)
- Notched a career-high eight tackles at Air Force (Nov. 28), and had a career-best 2.5 tackles for loss
2013 (Sophomore): In his first year with the Rams Jackson appeared in 12 games, registering 29 total tackles (10 solo), including 5.5 tackles for loss and one sack
- Registered a then career-high six tackles in his Colorado State debut vs. Colorado (Sept. 1)
- In his first career start, had three solo stops, a career-best, in the Rams’ dominating victory at Wyoming (Oct. 19)
- Rattled off three consecutive games with at least three tackles...4 vs. Nevada (Nov. 9), 3 at New Mexico (Nov. 16) and 5 at Utah State (Nov. 23)
- At Utah State (Nov. 23), recorded a career-high two tackles for loss...also brought down opponents in the backfield vs. Colorado (Sept. 1) and at Wyoming (Oct. 19)
- In the Rams’ win over Washington State in the Gildan New Mexico Bowl (Dec. 21) Jackson recorded his first career sack
- Jackson enrolled at Colorado State after one year of football at Coffeyville (Kan.) Community College
Junior College (2012):
- Played one year at Coffeyville (Kan.) Community College, lead the Red Ravens to a 6-4 record
- Anchored the defensive line, registering 41 tackles, 11 tackles for loss and four sacks
- Earned all-conference honors and received the Reb Russell Memorial Football Scholarship Award for being the outstanding out-of-state athlete at Coffeyville
- Head football coach was Aaron Flores
- As a freshman, was in a rollover car accident, causing him to missing his first year due to a fracture on his vertebrae.
- Attended Owasso (Okla.) High School where he earned three letters in football
- A three-year starter on the defensive line compiled 231 career tackles, which puts him in the top-10 at Owasso
- Named team captain his senior year
- In 2011, recorded 92 tackles and 15 tackles for loss in 14 games for the Rams
- Named first-team All-Oklahoma by the Tulsa World and all-district Defensive Lineman of the Year
- Helped the Rams to a 9-5 record and a trip to the Oklahoma state playoffs before losing 30-17 to Broken Arrow in the first round
- In 2010, after recording a 6-4 record in the regular season, helped the Rams get hot and make a run to the Oklahoma state semifinals before losing to the eventual runner-up
- In the opening round of the 2010 playoffs, recorded a career-high 17 tackles in a 51-44 victory over Norman
- Head football coach was Bill Patterson.
Personal: Given name is Terry Malone Jackson, Jr. ...born Sept. 17, 1992 in Tulsa, Okla. ...parents are Kim and Terry Jackson...has four siblings: an older brother and sister and two younger brothers...earned his bachelor's degree in liberal arts in May 2015...Hometown: Tulsa, Okla.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 11
TE Crockett Gillmore set a new career-high with 101 receiving yards in a win against the St....
CSU's Hunt named finalist for Ray Guy Award
Colorado State junior punter Hayden Hunt has been named one of three finalists for the...
Football game notes: CSU at Fresno State, Nov. 28
Already bowl eligible, Colorado State closes the season Saturday at Fresno State, looking for a...
Football recap: Rams become bowl eligible with ...
Colorado State scored a fourth-quarter touchdown to take the lead and then intercepted a New...
Football gameday: CSU Rams at New Mexico, Nov. 21
Riding a two-game win streak, Colorado State travels to Albuquerque, N.M., to take on red-hot New...
The Grind | 26 Reasons
Colorado State's 26 seniors, who have won more home games than any senior class in school history...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 10
TE Crockett Gillmore pulled in his team-leading fourth touchdown reception this week against the ...
Football game notes: CSU at New Mexico, Nov. 21
Colorado State, which has won eight of its last 12 road games, will travel to New Mexico to face ...