McElwain notes improvement in Rams
Colorado State takes field for its second spring drills under Jim McElwain
New CSU coach lands 24
2012 Signing Class Highlights; 24 players
Colorado State (37) vs. Fresno State (0) on Nov. 5, 2016 (Photos by Don Reichert)
CSU football at UNLV - 10/22/16 [Don Reichert]
CSU Football at #15 Boise State - 10/15/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU Football vs. Utah State - 10/8/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU Football at Minnesota - 9/24/16 [Photos by Abbie Parr]
- Tackles: 4 (twice)- Colorado, 2016; Idaho, 2016
- Recorded a career-high four tackles in the season opener against Colorado (Sept. 2)
- Tied his career high with a four tackle performance in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl (Dec. 22)
2014 (Sophomore): Played in all 13 games, primarily on special teams... Registered 10 tackles (four solo)... Recorded a career-high three tackles in a home win over Tulsa (10/4).
2013 (Freshman): Saw action in seven games, playing on several special teams units... Made his collegiate debut in a Border War victory at Wyoming (10/19).
2012 (Redshirt): Redshirted during his first collegiate season.
- Is a 2012 graduate of Vacaville High School, located halfway between Oakland and Sacramento.
- As a three-year letterman, played offensive tackle and defensive end for the Bulldogs.
- First-team All-California lineman in 2011.
- Named 2011 Offensive Lineman of the Year by his region (Fairfield Daily Republic) and league (Monticello Empire).
- A mauling run blocker, led an offense that produced four 1,000-yard rushers and 143 rushing touchdowns over his final two seasons (2010, 2011)… Vacaville combined for a 33-5 record during his three seasons at the varsity level, winning a Division II section title in 2011.
- As a senior in 2011, racked up 13 sacks and 69 tackles, as well as five fumble recoveries – one of which clinched a VHS win on its opponent’s final drive – during his first season starting on defense.
- As a junior in 2010, started at offensive tackle and helped the Bulldogs to a 10-2 mark and a berth in the second round of the state bracket.
- Finished his junior season with 21 tackles, one sack, two fumble recoveries and a forced fumble, despite not starting on defense until the playoffs.
- In 2009, his first season on varsity, served as a reserve lineman.
- Head football coach was Mike Papadopoulos, the California Division II Coach of the Year in 2011.
- Also earned four varsity letters in wrestling, placing fifth at state as a junior and being named an All-American… At the time of his signing, he was ranked as the No. 8 prep wrestler in the nation and No. 2 in California.
- Carried a 3.0 GPA through high school.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
13 former Rams showcase skillset at annual Pro Day
Thirteen former Colorado State football players participated in CSU’s Pro Day on Wednesday ...
CSU, Arkansas announce 2018 game in Fort Collins
Colorado State, in conjunction with the University of Arkansas, announced on Wednesday that the...
Spring practice dates set for Colorado State...
The Colorado State Rams, under the direction of third-year head coach Mike Bobo, will begin...
College Gridirons of Colorado
This is the third of a five-part series exploring the history of CSU football at visiting...
Mountain West announces 2017 conference schedule
The Mountain West released its complete 2017 football schedule on Thursday, including dates for...
Rams add to 2018 home slate by hosting Illinois...
The Colorado State Rams moved one step closer to completing their 2018 non-conference football...
School-record 58 CSU athletes earn Academic All...
Fifty-eight Colorado State student-athletes earned recognition from the Mountain West for their...
Bobo adds DL Jamori Fox to #RAMPAGE17
#RAMPAGE17 continues to expand with the signing of junior college transfer Jamori Fox. Colorado...