McElwain notes improvement in Rams
Colorado State takes field for its second spring drills under Jim McElwain
New CSU coach lands 24
2012 Signing Class Highlights; 24 players
CSU Football at #15 Boise State - 10/15/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU Football vs. Utah State - 10/8/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU Football at Minnesota - 9/24/16 [Photos by Abbie Parr]
CSU football spring scrimmage
Colorado State closed the regular season with a 34-31 win at Fresno State - 11/28/15 (Photos by Don Reichert)
- Tackles: 4- Colorado, 2016
- Recorded a career-high four tackles in the season opener against Colorado (Sept. 2)
2014 (Sophomore): Played in all 13 games, primarily on special teams... Registered 10 tackles (four solo)... Recorded a career-high three tackles in a home win over Tulsa (10/4).
2013 (Freshman): Saw action in seven games, playing on several special teams units... Made his collegiate debut in a Border War victory at Wyoming (10/19).
2012 (Redshirt): Redshirted during his first collegiate season.
- Is a 2012 graduate of Vacaville High School, located halfway between Oakland and Sacramento.
- As a three-year letterman, played offensive tackle and defensive end for the Bulldogs.
- First-team All-California lineman in 2011.
- Named 2011 Offensive Lineman of the Year by his region (Fairfield Daily Republic) and league (Monticello Empire).
- A mauling run blocker, led an offense that produced four 1,000-yard rushers and 143 rushing touchdowns over his final two seasons (2010, 2011)… Vacaville combined for a 33-5 record during his three seasons at the varsity level, winning a Division II section title in 2011.
- As a senior in 2011, racked up 13 sacks and 69 tackles, as well as five fumble recoveries – one of which clinched a VHS win on its opponent’s final drive – during his first season starting on defense.
- As a junior in 2010, started at offensive tackle and helped the Bulldogs to a 10-2 mark and a berth in the second round of the state bracket.
- Finished his junior season with 21 tackles, one sack, two fumble recoveries and a forced fumble, despite not starting on defense until the playoffs.
- In 2009, his first season on varsity, served as a reserve lineman.
- Head football coach was Mike Papadopoulos, the California Division II Coach of the Year in 2011.
- Also earned four varsity letters in wrestling, placing fifth at state as a junior and being named an All-American… At the time of his signing, he was ranked as the No. 8 prep wrestler in the nation and No. 2 in California.
- Carried a 3.0 GPA through high school.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
#TheGrind | Step Up
The sideline is home to the injured and those waiting for their opportunity. In this week's...
CSU Rams Gameday: Football vs. Boise State, Oct...
CSU travels to No. 15 Boise State, Saturday at 8:21 p.m. MT on ESPN2. The Broncos are the only...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: Boise State
Brian Roth and Mark Driscoll of the CSU Rams Radio Network preview Saturday's road contest at No....
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 5
Colorado State is represented by eight former Rams on current NFL rosters, and one player,...
Game Notes: CSU football at Boise State, Oct. 15
Riding momentum from a come-from-behind victory over Utah State, CSU travels to Boise State this ...
Davis named Mountain West Defensive Player of...
Colorado State linebacker Kevin Davis is the Mountain West Defensive Player of the Week. The...
Recap: Second half shutout sparks Rams' comeback
FORT COLLINS, Colo.- The Colorado State Rams improved to 3-3 on the season (1-1 Mountain West)...
CSU Rams Gameday: Football vs. Utah State, Oct. 8
Colorado State hosts Utah State for its annual homecoming game, Saturday at 8:02 p.m. MT. The...