Student-Athlete Advisory Council honors fellow Rams
Colorado State takes field for its second spring drills under Jim McElwain
Year-End Review for 2012
Rams look to continue home win streak against Lobos
CSU vs. UNLV
Career Division I games played/started: 11/5 (4/0 in 2013...7/5 in 2012)
2013 (Junior): Appeared in five games for the Rams this season recording one tackle
2012 (Sophomore): Was forced into action because of injuries to Austin Gray and Kevin Pierre-Louis and proved he was worthy of a spot on the field as he registered 28 tackles, two pass breakups, and a fumble recovery in seven games.
- Made his collegiate debut just down the road from Fort Collins in Colorado Springs against Air Force (Sept. 29) after spending the previous two years on the practice squad. Recorded two solo stops against the Falcons.
- In his first action at Hughes Stadium vs. Fresno State (Oct. 6), had another two tackles and registered his first career PBU. On the Bulldog first drive of the second half, Roggy dove to get a hand on what would have been a first down completion and forced them into a punt.
- Registered his first career start on the road at San Diego State (Oct. 13) and had one tackle.
- In the Rams' home win over Hawai'i (Oct. 27) had a career-high eight tackles (four solo). Prior to the contest was named weekly defensive captain by the coaching staff and teammates.
- On the road in his first Border War vs. Wyoming (Nov. 3), had seven tackles and his first career tackle for loss. On the Cowboys first play of the game they completed a swing pass into the flats and Roggy was there to blow it up for a loss of two.
- In Colorado State's home win over UNLV had five tackles and another PBU.
- Was injured on the road at Boise State (Nov. 17) but was able to record three tackles.
2011 (Freshman): Did not play; spent the season as a varsity-reserve performer.
2010: Redshirted as a true freshman in his first season of college eligibility.
High School: Earned three letters in football and four in track at Greeley (Colo.) West High School, about 35 minutes southeast of the CSU campus...All-Northern Conference as a defensive back, also earned all-conference recognition in track three consecutive seasons (2008-10)...Garnered consensus all-state honors in track as a senior team MVP and captain, posting the second-best pole vault in Colorado...Also voted a football captain as a senior...Maintained a 4.0 GPA all four years of high school...Played with CSU linebacker Max Morgan at Greeley West...Football head coach was his father, Mark Roggy.
Personal: Given name Conner Steven Roggy...Last name is pronounced ROHG-ee...Born June 24, 1991, in Greeley, Colo. ...Parents are Robyn and Mark Roggy...Father, Mark, current athletic director and football coach at Resurrection Christian High School, played football for two seasons at the University of Northern Colorado...Uncle, Mitch, signed with CSU head coach Sark Arslanian during the 1970s but injuries cut short his college career...Cousin, A.J. Frieler, was a CSU teammate...Helped the City of Fort Collins host a Super Bowl party for kids before 2011 spring practice...Before the 2011 season, spent time with less-fortunate kids, assisting with summer programs at the Harmony Mobile Home Park...Majoring in biomedical sciences...Hometown: Greeley, Colo.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Rams' Sept. 26 game at UTSA to be televised...
Colorado State's Sept. 26 football game at the University of Texas at San Antonio will kick off...
11 Rams named to Phil Steele's 2015...
Phil Steele announced his 2015 Preseason All-Mountain West teams on Monday, and included were 11 ...
Single-game tickets for Rams football on sale...
Single-game tickets for Colorado State's seven home football games in 2015 will go on sale to the...
Single-game tickets for Rams football go on...
Single-game tickets for Colorado State's 2015 home football schedule will go on sale to the...
Remembering Lt. Col. John W. Mosley
He was to Colorado State University what Jackie Robinson was to Major League Baseball. On Friday ...
Amazing Grads: SteveO Michel
It's difficult to imagine a more unlikely college graduate than Steve Michel.
CSU AD presents stadium renderings to Board of ...
Joe Parker was formally introduced Thursday to the Board of Governors of the Colorado State...
Coach Bobo Football Camps to begin in June
Beginning in June, head coach Mike Bobo and his coaching staff will be hosting football camps in ...