Bibbs scores twice as Rams lose 41-27
Lovett shines with 7 receptions for 153 yards
Donnell Alexander ran for 112 yards for the Rams.
CSU wins three consecutive home games for first time since 2008
Colorado State football
Colorado State football vs. Boise State - Nov. 2, 2013 (Dan Byers)
CSU Football vs. San José State - Oct. 12, 2013
CSU football vs. Cal Poly - 9-14-13 (Tom Waido)
2013 Rocky Mountain Showdown - Sports Authority Field at Mile High
Career Division I games played/started: 23/14 (13/12 in 2013...10/2 in 2012).
2013 (Sophomore): Played in 13 of the 14 contests and started 12, finishing fourth on the team with 77 tackles (33 solo)...also forced two fumbles, had one interception and one tackle for loss, while breaking up three passes.
- In the season-opener against Colorado (Sept. 1), registered a career-high 15 tackles
- Had two games with half tackles for loss, vs. Cal Poly (Sept. 14) and vs. San Jose State (Oct. 12)
- On the road at Hawai'i (Oct. 26), picked off his first career pass, a diving interception late in the third quarter
- Forced his first fumble of the season in a losing effort at Utah State (Nov. 23) and played a crucial role in limiting Utah State to 43 yards, the fewest passing yards against the Rams since Oct. 31, 2003 vs. Air Force (29 yards)
- In CSU's regular season finale vs. Air Force (Nov. 30), recorded three tackles and had his second forced fumble in as many games
- Served as a team captain vs. UTEP (Sept. 28)
2012 (Freshman): Registered 34 tackles in 10 games for the Rams. Began the season as a reserve in the secondary but injuries gave him a chance to start the final two games.
- Recorded first career tackle at the end of the first quarter against Colorado (Sept. 1)...finished the Rocky Mountain Showdown with two solo stops.
- Had six total tackles on the road at Air Force (Sept. 29) and at No. 22 Boise State (Nov. 17).
- Air Force, forced a fumble as the Falcons were driving deep in Colorado State territory...Pierre-Louis delivered a crushing blow on Connor Dietz jarring the ball loose forcing his first career fumble.
- In the season-finale vs. New Mexico (Nov. 24), recorded a career-best 11 tackles (six solo) in a 24-20 victory over the Lobos...in the third quarter the Lobos had the ball inside the redzone but Pierre-Louis combined with Shaq Bell to stuff New Mexico running back Chase Clayton in the backfield.
2011: Did not play; redshirted as a true freshman in his first season of college eligibility.
High School: A physical safety, quarterback, running back and wide receiver for the Rams of Del Rio, Texas, a city of 37,000 on the U.S.-Mexico border about three hours due west of San Antonio...Earned District 5A-29 Outstanding Defensive Back honors after his senior campaign, and three consecutive first-team all-district selections as a safety...Also garnered team MVP recognition twice...Helped DRHS to bi-district and area championships on a team that finished 8-3 in 2010 and 10-3 in 2009, when the Rams advanced to the third round of the Texas Class 5A state playoffs...As a senior in 2010, posted 74 tackles and three interceptions, including a touchdown return, and compiled better than 600 yards and 12 touchdowns as a running back, with 10 catches for almost 200 yards as a pass-catcher...As a junior in 2009, had 75 stops and three picks the year before...Voted team captain each of his last three years...Head football coaches were Steven Hoffman and Ryan Trevino...Also lettered in track...Owned a 3.2 GPA...Had 4.5-second speed in the 40-yard dash...Also recruited by Florida, TCU, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Clemson, UTEP, Texas A&M and SMU...Chose CSU over offers from Colorado, New Mexico and UTEP...Patterns his play after the late Sean Taylor
Personal: Given name Kevin Pierre-Louis ...Born Nov. 3, 1993, in Brooklyn, N.Y. ...Son of Maries Pierre-Louis...Mother and most of his family are natives of Haiti and survived the 2010 earthquake, although their home was destroyed...The youngest of four children, has three older brothers ...Older brother Wondy Pierre-Louis won two national championships under former CSU assistant Urban Meyer at Florida...Another brother, Jayden Richards, played football at the University at Buffalo...Majoring in business administration...Hometown: Del Rio, Texas.
Blake a nominee for Allstate AFCA Good Works Team
When it comes to volunteering in the community, Colorado State senior cornerback Bernard Blake...
Higgins earns spot on Biletnikoff Award...
Colorado State sophomore wide receiver Rashard Higgins has earned preseason recognition from the ...
Aaron Davis earns preseason watch list...
Colorado State senior linebacker Aaron Davis was named Monday to the preseason watch list for the...
Sambrailo named to Rotary Lombardi Award Watch ...
Colorado State senior offensive tackle Ty Sambrailo continues to garner significant preseason...
Former Colorado A&M great Hughes to be...
Former Colorado A&M coach and athletic director Harry Hughes will be inducted into the Rocky...
Colorado State announces 2013-14 student-athlet...
Colorado State Athletics announced Friday the recipients of the department's annual awards for...
Football non-conference schedule for 2015...
With just 49 days remaining before the Colorado State football team begins its 2014 season, the...
Grayson completes day one at Manning Passing...
Thursday marked the first day of the 19th annual Manning Passing Academy, a four-day camp hosting...