Rams beat Lobos in final game at Hughes Stadium
69 individuals honored across 15 sports
CSU gets set for 2nd scrimmage on Saturday
10 Rams recognized for success in classroom in 2015
Student-athletes span all 5 fall sports
2012 Signing Class Highlights; 24 players
CSU's regular-season finale at San Diego State, a 63-31 victory - 11/26/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU Football vs. New Mexico in the final game at Hughes Stadium - 11/19/16 [Photos by Tommy Joe Waido]
CSU football at UNLV - 10/22/16 [Don Reichert]
CSU Football vs. Utah State - 10/8/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU football vs. Wyoming - 10/1/16 [Photos by Tommy Joe Waido]
- Catches: 3- Wyoming, 2016
- Receiving Yards: 24- Wyoming, 2016
- Long Reception: 22- Nevada, 2015
- Recorded his first career touchdown reception against Wyoming (Oct. 1)
- Scored a touchdown on his lone catch of the night against New Mexico (Oct. 19), a 19-yard fade from QB Nick Stevens on Senior Night
- Caught two passes, including a career-long 22-yard reception vs. Nevada in the NOVA Home Loans Bowl (12/29)... Earned a start in that contest.
- Named to the 2015 National Football Foundation Academic All-Colorado second team.
- Earned 2015-16 Mountain West Scholar-Athlete and 2015 Academic All-Mountain West honors for the third time.
- Registered his first career catch against Tulsa (10/4), a five-yard gain in the third quarter... Finished the game with two receptions for 14 yards.
- Hauled in a 16-yard reception vs. Wyoming (10/25), extending a drive in which CSU scored to take a 24-3 lead.
- Earned 2014 Academic All-Mountain West and 2014-15 Mountain West Scholar-Athlete honors.
Recorded a season-high two tackles at then-No. 1 Alabama (9/21).
Earned 2013 Academic All-Mountain West and 2013-14 Mountain West Scholar-Athlete honors.
2012 (Redshirt): Received a medical hardship waiver as a true freshman in his first season of college eligibility... Made his collegiate debut vs. North Dakota State (9/8) before suffering a season-ending arm injury... Earned 2012-13 Mountain West Scholar-Athlete honors.
- Is a 2012 graduate of Elsinore High School in Wildomar, Calif., about halfway between Los Angeles and San Diego.
- Won back-to-back Defensive Player of the Year honors (2010, 2011) as the top defender in the entire CIF Southern Section/Eastern Division.
- Racked up three All-Sun Belt Conference certificates, plus a pair of All-Riverside County and All-Murrieta Valley accolades.
- Garnered second-team all-state honors by CalHiSports.com.
- Three-year starter and captain on both sides of the ball.
- As a starting middle linebacker, finished his prep career with 381 tackles, nine sacks and two interceptions… Also started at tight end, catching 28 passes for seven touchdowns.
- In 2011 as a senior, posted 145 stops, four sacks, one interception and a forced fumble while catching 11 passes for 185 yards and three scores.
- Helped his team to a 28-9 record from 2009-11… Guided the Tigers to a 12-2 record in 2010, advancing them to their first championship (CIF Southern Section/Eastern Division) in the program’s 83-yard history.
- Compiled 139 tackles, three sacks, an interception, two forced fumbles and a fumble recovery in 2010... Was the team’s second-leading receiver, hauling in 16 catches for 305 yards and three touchdowns.
- As a first-year starter as a sophomore in 2009, posted 97 tackles, a pair of sacks, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery… His lone reception was a 15-yard touchdown.
- Also lettered twice in basketball and ran track as a freshman and sophomore.
- Played football for his father, longtime Elsinore head coach Tony Peralta.
- A valedictorian and three-time Academic All-CIF student-athlete, had a 4.3 GPA on a 4.0 scale, thanks to advanced placement classes.
- Turned down an invitation to play football for Harvard in order to play for the Rams.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Friend named Broyles Award nominee for 2nd year...
For the second consecutive season, Colorado State offensive coordinator Will Friend is a nominee ...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: San Diego State
Brian Roth and Mark Driscoll of the CSU Rams Radio Network break down last Saturday's #FarewellHu...
Game Notes: CSU football at San Diego State,...
Coming off of a bowl-clinching victory over New Mexico, the Rams travel to San Diego State to...
Recap: Rams honor Hughes with bowl-clinching...
In the 262nd and final game at Hughes Stadium, the Colorado State Rams beat the New Mexico...
CSU renames South Drive in honor of Harry Hughes
The name of the football coach who won the most games in Colorado State University history is...
Gameday: CSU football vs. New Mexico, Nov. 19
Seeking bowl eligibility, CSU will face New Mexico in the 262nd and final game ever to be played ...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: New Mexico
Colorado State hosts New Mexico Saturday evening in the 262nd and final game ever at Hughes...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 10
Colorado State is represented by eight former Rams on current NFL rosters, and one player,...