2015 (Sophomore): Appeared in seven games, recording two tackles...Made first career tackle in season opener over Savannah State (Sep. 5)
2014 (Freshman): Did not play; spent season as a varsity reserve.
2013 (Redshirt): Redshirted in his first season of college eligibility.
- Earned letters in basketball, football and track at Chatfield Senior High School in Littleton, Colo.
- Named to Super 6 all-conference teams for three-consecutive seasons (2010-12).
- As a senior in 2012, named Defensive MVP for the Chargers.
- Also in 2012, earned all-state honors in Colorado’s highest classification (5A).
- Head football coach was Bret McGatlin.
- In the classroom, was an honor roll student for all four years.
Personal: Given name is Patrick Elsenbast...born Aug. 26, 1994, in Littleton, Colo. ...parents are Mike and Susan Elsenbast...has one younger brother, Thomas...undecided on a major at Colorado State...hometown: Littleton, Colo.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Strong sales for premium seating options in...
Demand for premium seating options inside Colorado State University's new on-campus stadium has...
Season review: CSU has winning season, goes...
The Colorado State football team posted its third consecutive winning season in 2015, going 7-6...
6 Rams will compete in all-star games this month
Several Colorado State football players are participating in postseason all-star games over the...
Marty English to be new Colorado State...
Colorado State head football coach Mike Bobo announced Friday that Marty English will be the Rams...
#NextLevelRams: Regular Season Recap
Colorado State was represented by nine former Rams affiliated with NFL teams at the conclusion of...
CSU launches seat, parking selection website
Colorado State University Athletics has partnered with Ballena Technologies, the industry leader ...
Football recap: Late touchdown lifts Nevada...
Colorado State amassed 532 total yards and Rashard Higgins became the school’s all-time...
Arizona Bowl Blog: Rams put final touches on...
Colorado State held its final tuneup Monday, holding a walk through and meeting with the media...