CSU football vs. Savannah State - Sept. 5, 2015
CSU runs 109-play scrimmage in front of 1,000 season ticket holders, Ram Club members
Rams almost caught up with installation of new scheme
Rams prep for Saturday's scrimmage
Colorado State takes field for its second spring drills under Jim McElwain
2012 Signing Class Highlights; 24 players
CSU football vs. Air Force - Oct. 17, 2015 (Eliott Foust)
CSU Football vs. Tulsa - photos by Done Reichert
CSU football vs. Tulsa - Oct. 4, 2014 (Tom Waido)
CSU football vs. UC Davis - Sept. 13, 2014 (Dan Byers)
- Tackles: 4- Wyoming, 2016
- Recorded a career-high four tackles against Wyoming (Oct. 1).
- Recorded a strip-sack in a win over Utah State (Oct. 8).
2014 (Sophomore): Played in 11 games, recording five tackles (three solo), including 1.5 sacks, two quarterback hurries and one pass breakup.
- At Boise State (9/6), recorded one tackle, including half a sack.
- In CSU’s home win over Utah State (10/18), recorded his second quarterback hurry of the season.
- Registered a sack in CSU's Border War win over Wyoming (10/25).
2012 (Redshirt): Redshirted during his first collegiate season.
- Is a 2012 graduate of Mansfield Summit High School, 15 miles from Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
- Played exclusively as a defensive end, combining for seven sacks and five forced fumbles over his final two seasons.
- As a senior in 2011, garnered first-team All-District 7/4A honors on a 10-2 squad that won its district championship… Started every contest and recorded 56 tackles, three sacks, two fumble recoveries and one forced fumble.
- During his junior campaign in 2010, earned second-team all-district selection with 47 stops, four sacks and four forced fumbles, despite playing part of the season with an injury… The Jaguars went 9-3 and again advanced to the area round of the postseason.
- Helped the Jaguars to consecutive appearances in the area round of the Texas 4A state playoffs, as a junior and senior.
- Also lettered three years in track, throwing the discus… Bench pressed 315 pounds and ran a 4.5 40.
- Head football coach was Travis Pride.
- Carried a 3.2 GPA in high school.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Rams close regular season in dominant fashion...
The Colorado State Rams turned in their most dominant all-around performance of the season in a...
Friend named Broyles Award nominee for 2nd year...
For the second consecutive season, Colorado State offensive coordinator Will Friend is a nominee ...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: San Diego State
Brian Roth and Mark Driscoll of the CSU Rams Radio Network break down last Saturday's #FarewellHu...
Game Notes: CSU football at San Diego State,...
Coming off of a bowl-clinching victory over New Mexico, the Rams travel to San Diego State to...
Recap: Rams honor Hughes with bowl-clinching...
In the 262nd and final game at Hughes Stadium, the Colorado State Rams beat the New Mexico...
CSU renames South Drive in honor of Harry Hughes
The name of the football coach who won the most games in Colorado State University history is...
Gameday: CSU football vs. New Mexico, Nov. 19
Seeking bowl eligibility, CSU will face New Mexico in the 262nd and final game ever to be played ...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: New Mexico
Colorado State hosts New Mexico Saturday evening in the 262nd and final game ever at Hughes...