NFL hopefuls worked out in front of 34 scouts
NFL hopefuls work out in front of scouts, coaches
NFL hopefuls will work out for teams' scouts, personnel
Rams finish above .500 for 3rd consecutive season
Hansley, Oden each score 2 touchdowns
Nova Home Loans Arizona Bowl vs. Nevada - 12/29/15 [Photos by Don Reichert]
The Rams defeat home team Fresno State, on November 28, 2015.
CSU vs. UNLV
Colorado State won the Border War for the third consecutive season, beating Wyoming 26-7 - 11-7-15 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU football vs. Air Force - Oct. 17, 2015 (Don Reichert)
Career Division I games played/started: 48/7 (12/3 in 2015...11/2 in 2014...14/2 in 2013...11/0 in 2012).
2015 (Senior): Played in 12 games and started three, carrying the ball 154 times for 746 (4.8) and six touchdowns, with eight catches for 51 yards and a touchdown.
- Registered 25 carries against Colorado (Sept. 19) which went for 80 yards and a touchdown
- Made his first career start at running back against UTSA (Sept. 26) carrying the ball 30 times for 148 yards and a touchdown, career-highs in both carries and yards
- Also started vs. Boise State (Oct. 10) and vs. Air Force (Oct. 17)
- Rushed for 89 yards on just 11 carries (8.1) as well as a career-high two touchdowns in win over Air Force (Oct. 17)
- Carried the ball nine times for 79 yards and a touchdown in a win against UNLV (Nov. 14)
- Played in 11 games, starting two, carrying the ball 46 times for 276 yards and two touchdowns... also caught three passes for 17 yards... picked up a crucial first down against Colorado (Aug. 29) on his first career offensive carry.
- His two rushing touchdowns against UC Davis (Sept. 13) were part of the Rams’ 49 total points, the most the Rams have scored against an FCS team since 1965
- Ran for a career-high 90 yards on 12 carries against Tulsa (Oct. 4), including a career-long 63-yard rush in the first quarter, which set up a Rashard Higgins touchdown
- Forced two fumbles on special team vs. New Mexico (Nov. 22), with the first coming on the opening kickoff ...Both forced fumbles led to Rams touchdowns
- Registered 39 total tackles, (25 solo) as well as one tackle for loss, two pass breakups, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery...played in all 14 games, making two starts (vs. Nevada, Nov 9 and at New Mexico, Nov. 16)
- Recovered a fumble in the Rams’ victory over UTEP (Sept. 28), ending a Miners drive that would have resulted in points in the third quarter with the Rams leading by nine points...finished the contest with three tackles (2 solo) and a pass breakup
- In a win against Wyoming (Oct. 19) had two decisive plays, a pass-breakup that led to a diving interception by Shaquil Barrett and a forced fumble in the fourth quarter
- Made his first career start in a 38-17 home victory over Nevada (Nov. 9) and made his second career start the following week at New Mexico (Nov. 16) for the injured Kevin Pierre-Louis
- Set a career high with seven tackles at Hawai’i (Oct. 26) and tied that total vs. Nevada (Nov. 9)
- In the Rams’ win over Washington State in the Gildan New Mexico Bowl (Dec. 21) Oden recovered a fumble forced by the Rams’ linebacker SteveO Michel in the final minute to put CSU in position to kick the game-winning field goal
- As a reserve saw action in 11 games for the Rams, recording 25 tackles (19 solo), three tackles for loss, and an interception
- Registered his first-career tackle at home against Utah State (Sept. 22)...finished the game with five total tackles, a career-high
- Recorded four tackles (three solo) on the road at Air Force (Sept. 29)
- Helped propel the Rams to a 42-27 home victory over Hawai’i (Oct. 27) when he picked off a pass and returned it 40 yards for a score, putting the game out-of-reach for the Warriors
- In an effort to help the Rams secure back-to-back home victories, recorded four tackles against UNLV (Nov. 10)...prior to the contest, was named weekly defensive team captain
Prep School: Played one season at North Carolina Tech...picked off a school-record seven passes, returning four for touchdowns...head coach was Tim Newman.
High School: A three-time football varsity letterwinner at Buffalo East High School...earned first-team all-Class B West New York honors as a senior...was the Panthers Most Valuable Player in 2011 while leading them to a 6-3 record...also played basketball at Buffalo East...head coach was Sterling Bryant.
Personal: Given name is Jasen Bryant Oden, Jr. ...born Sept. 25, 1993 in Buffalo, N.Y. ...parents are Brendonia Duplantis and Jasen Oden, Sr. ...has five siblings; three brothers, Antoine, Jaden and Marcus, and two sisters, Shakiara and Trinity... undeclared on a major at CSU...Hometown: Buffalo, N.Y.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
First sections of playing surface installed at ...
The playing surface at Colorado State University's new on-campus stadium began to be installed...
Green and Gold Game April 22 will headline...
The Colorado State football team’s annual Green and Gold Spring Game will kick off at 1 p.m...
Spring Notebook: Offense shows complacency...
FORT COLLINS, Colo.-- The Colorado State Rams held their 10th practice of spring ball on Tuesday ...
12 Rams earn NFFCC academic honors
Twelve Colorado State football players and three incoming freshmen earned academic recognition by...
Field design for new stadium will recognize...
The playing surface at Colorado State University’s new on-campus stadium will bear the name...
Spring Notebook: Stevens, No. 1 offense...
The Colorado State Rams were back in action on Saturday for their second scrimmage of the spring ...
Spring Notebook: Rams welcome visiting coaches ...
FORT COLLINS, Colo.-- The Colorado State Rams officially passed the halfway point of spring ball...
Peralta earns NFF Hampshire Honor Society nod
Nolan Peralta, a 2016 graduate from the Colorado State football team, was recognized this week...