Rams finish above .500 for 3rd consecutive season
Hansley, Oden each score 2 touchdowns
CSU closes non-conference play with 2-2 record; heads to Utah State next
Rams can't maintain early lead in Rocky Mountain Showdown
CSU football vs. Minnesota - Sept. 12, 2015
Nova Home Loans Arizona Bowl vs. Nevada - 12/29/15 [Photos by Don Reichert]
The Rams defeat home team Fresno State, on November 28, 2015.
CSU vs. UNLV
Colorado State won the Border War for the third consecutive season, beating Wyoming 26-7 - 11-7-15 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU football vs. Air Force - Oct. 17, 2015 (Don Reichert)
Career Division I games played/started: 47/10 (12/5 in 2015...10/2 in 2014...14/2 in 2013...11/0 in 2012).
2015 (Senior): Has played in 12 games and started five, carrying the ball 154 times for 746 (4.8) and six touchdowns, with eight catches for 51 yards and a touchdown.
- Registered 25 carries against Colorado (Sept. 19) which went for 80 yards and a touchdown
- Made his first career start at running back against UTSA (Sept. 26) carrying the ball 30 times for 148 yards and a touchdown, career-highs in both carries and yards
- Rushed for 89 yards on just 11 carries (8.1) as well as a career-high two touchdowns against Air Force (Oct. 17)
- Carried the ball nine times for 79 yards and a touchdown in a win against UNLV (Nov. 14)
- Played in 11 games, starting two, carrying the ball 46 times for 276 yards and two touchdowns... also caught three passes for 17 yards... picked up a crucial first down against Colorado (Aug. 29) on his first career offensive carry.
- His two rushing touchdowns against UC Davis (Sept. 13) were part of the Rams’ 49 total points, the most the Rams have scored against an FCS team since 1965
- Ran for a career-high 90 yards on 12 carries against Tulsa (Oct. 4), including a career-long 63-yard rush in the first quarter, which set up a Rashard Higgins touchdown
- Forced two fumbles on special team vs. New Mexico (Nov. 22), with the first coming on the opening kickoff ...Both forced fumbles led to Rams touchdowns
- Registered 39 total tackles, (25 solo) as well as one tackle for loss, two pass breakups, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery...played in all 14 games, making two starts (vs. Nevada, Nov 9 and at New Mexico, Nov. 16)
- Recovered a fumble in the Rams’ victory over UTEP (Sept. 28), ending a Miners drive that would have resulted in points in the third quarter with the Rams leading by nine points...finished the contest with three tackles (2 solo) and a pass breakup
- In a win against Wyoming (Oct. 19) had two decisive plays, a pass-breakup that led to a diving interception by Shaquil Barrett and a forced fumble in the fourth quarter
- Made his first career start in a 38-17 home victory over Nevada (Nov. 9) and made his second career start the following week at New Mexico (Nov. 16) for the injured Kevin Pierre-Louis
- Set a career high with seven tackles at Hawai’i (Oct. 26) and tied that total vs. Nevada (Nov. 9)
- In the Rams’ win over Washington State in the Gildan New Mexico Bowl (Dec. 21) Oden recovered a fumble forced by the Rams’ linebacker SteveO Michel in the final minute to put CSU in position to kick the game-winning field goal
- As a reserve saw action in 11 games for the Rams, recording 25 tackles (19 solo), three tackles for loss, and an interception
- Registered his first-career tackle at home against Utah State (Sept. 22)...finished the game with five total tackles, a career-high
- Recorded four tackles (three solo) on the road at Air Force (Sept. 29)
- Helped propel the Rams to a 42-27 home victory over Hawai’i (Oct. 27) when he picked off a pass and returned it 40 yards for a score, putting the game out-of-reach for the Warriors
- In an effort to help the Rams secure back-to-back home victories, recorded four tackles against UNLV (Nov. 10)...prior to the contest, was named weekly defensive team captain
Prep School: Played one season at North Carolina Tech...picked off a school-record seven passes, returning four for touchdowns...head coach was Tim Newman.
High School: A three-time football varsity letterwinner at Buffalo East High School...earned first-team all-Class B West New York honors as a senior...was the Panthers Most Valuable Player in 2011 while leading them to a 6-3 record...also played basketball at Buffalo East...head coach was Sterling Bryant.
Personal: Given name is Jasen Bryant Oden, Jr. ...born Sept. 25, 1993 in Buffalo, N.Y. ...parents are Brendonia Duplantis and Jasen Oden, Sr. ...has five siblings; three brothers, Antoine, Jaden and Marcus, and two sisters, Shakiara and Trinity... undeclared on a major at CSU...Hometown: Buffalo, N.Y.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Strong sales for premium seating options in...
Demand for premium seating options inside Colorado State University's new on-campus stadium has...
Season review: CSU has winning season, goes...
The Colorado State football team posted its third consecutive winning season in 2015, going 7-6...
6 Rams will compete in all-star games this month
Several Colorado State football players are participating in postseason all-star games over the...
Marty English to be new Colorado State...
Colorado State head football coach Mike Bobo announced Friday that Marty English will be the Rams...
#NextLevelRams: Regular Season Recap
Colorado State was represented by nine former Rams affiliated with NFL teams at the conclusion of...
CSU launches seat, parking selection website
Colorado State University Athletics has partnered with Ballena Technologies, the industry leader ...
Football recap: Late touchdown lifts Nevada...
Colorado State amassed 532 total yards and Rashard Higgins became the school’s all-time...
Arizona Bowl Blog: Rams put final touches on...
Colorado State held its final tuneup Monday, holding a walk through and meeting with the media...