Rams QB earned 2nd-team All-Mountain West honors in 2015
10 Rams recognized for success in classroom in 2015
9 Rams recognized by conference
CSU scores 3 special teams touchdowns in victory
CSU intercepts 3 passes in come-from-behind road win
CSU Football Fall Camp - Scrimmage #1 - 8/11/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU Football Fall Camp - Practice #5 - 8/8/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
2016 CSU Green and Gold Spring Game - 4/23/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU football spring scrimmage
CSU's fourth practice of the spring season, and first in full pads - 3-31-16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
2015 (Sophomore): Named second team All-Mountain West... Started all 13 games at quarterback, completing 211-of-347 (60.8%) passes for 2,679 yards and 21 touchdowns... His 21 passing touchdowns ranked first in the MW (36th nationally) and were the fifth-most in school history... His 2,679 passing yards ranked second in the MW and set a CSU sophomore record.
- Also received recognition from the National Football Foundation Colorado Chapter (second team) and Phil Steele (All-Mountain West second team).
- Named Mountain West Offensive Player of the Week following his first career start, throwing for 289 yards, five touchdowns and zero interceptions in a blowout victory over Savannah State (9/5)... It marked the fifth time in school history a CSU quarterback has thrown five touchdown passes in a game... Also named Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl Player of the Week.
- Threw for 255 yards and three touchdowns in a come-from-behind win at UTSA (9/26).
- Rushed for three touchdowns on the season, including his first career score at Utah State (10/3).
- Completed 23-of-30 (70%) of his passes for 296 yards and three touchdowns in a Homecoming win against Air Fore (10/17)... Named Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl Player of the Week for the second time.
- Threw for 209 yards and four touchdowns in a win over UNLV (11/15)... Completed a 69-yard pass to tight end Steven Walker, the longest of Stevens' career... His 219.8 passer rating marked the highest of his career.
- Recorded 264 yards and a touchdown on 16-of-23 passing in a road win at New Mexico (11/21), which secured bowl eligibility.
- Threw for a career-high 310 yards in the NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl against Nevada (12/29)... Also had a rushing touchdown in the postseason game.
- During a four-game winning streak in November, completed 51-of-78 passes (65.4%).
- Was sacked just 15 times in 13 starts... CSU's offensive line allowed just 1.17 sacks per game in 2015, the 22nd-best figure in the NCAA FBS.
- Earned 2015 Academic All-Mountain West honors.
- In first collegiate debut, was a perfect 3-for-3 for 27 yards vs. UC Davis (9/13).
- Threw his first career touchdown pass against Tulsa (10/4), a quick screen pass to Biletnikoff Award finalist Rashard Higgins, who took it 36 yards for the score... Finished the game completing 4-of-8 passes for 62 yards.
- Is a 2013 graduate of Vista Murrieta High School in Murrieta, Calif.
- Set Vista Murrieta single-season records with 24 passing touchdowns, 2,316 passing yards and 149 completions as a senior in 2012... Also rushed 126 times for 661 yards (5.3 average) and 11 scores.
- Led his team to 27 victories in 28 games over the course of his junior and senior seasons... As a senior in 2012, went 13-1 with an undefeated league mark and a berth in the CIF championship game...Team averaged more than 42 points per game.
- Named first-team All-Southwestern League, first-team All-Valley and first-team All-California Interscholastic Federation for his record-setting senior year.
- In his first year starting for the Broncos, in 2011, completed 121 passes for 1,741 yards and 14 touchdowns and rushed for 906 yards on 175 attempts (5.2 average).
- In 2011, led Vista Murrieta to an undefeated 14-0 season, though the Broncos later had to forfeit the first five games because of a ruling regarding an ineligible player.
- Vista Murrieta battled through adversity and became CIF champions after a 35-28 victory over Centennial... In the championship, Stevens threw for 134 yards and two scores and rushed for 108 yards.
- Earned first-team All-Valley and second-team All-Southwestern League honors in 2011.
- Head football coach was Coley Candaele.
- Maintained a 4.21 grade-point-average and was named to the Southwestern League all-scholastic team in 2011 and 2012.
- Rated as a three-star prospect by ESPN and a two-star recruit by Rivals and Scout.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Rams' Oct. 1 game vs. Wyoming will kick off at ...
Colorado State's Oct. 1 Border War football game against Wyoming will kick off at 8:15 p.m. MT...
Recap: Hill's historic debut leads Rams to Ag...
FORT COLLINS, Colo. - The Colorado State Rams improved to 2-1 on the season with a 41-27 win over...
CSU Rams Gameday: Football vs. Northern...
Colorado State looks to improve to 2-0 at home this season, renewing a series against Northern...
#TheGrind | Fighters
Follow the story of the Colorado State Rams Football Program as told by the players themselves. "...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: Northern Colorado
Brian Roth and Mark Driscoll of the CSU Rams Radio Network preview Saturday's Ag Day Orange Out...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 1
Colorado State is represented by eight former Rams on current NFL rosters, and one player,...
Game Notes: CSU football vs. Northern Colorado,...
CSU will host Northern Colorado Saturday for the first time since 2011. Saturday is also Ag Day...
Rams’ Sept. 24 game at Minnesota will...
Colorado State’s Sept. 24 football game at Minnesota will kick off at 11 a.m. CT (10 a.m....