Group represents 23 majors, 8 colleges
Hunt receives hardware, trio of #RAMPAGE17 members also recognized as prep scholar-athletes
Stevens, Gallup pick up where they left off
Leadership strong for determined Rams
Stevens confident after late-season surge, Bobo's praise
Spring Football Scrimmage #2 - 4/8/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
Spring Football Scrimmage #1 - 4/1/17 [Photos by Don Reichert]
Colorado State spring football practice - 3/21/17 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU Football vs. Idaho (Famous Idaho Potato Bowl) - 12/22/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU Football vs. Idaho (Famous Idaho Potato Bowl) - 12/22/16 [Photos by Abbie Parr]
- Attempts: 46- Utah State, 2015
- Completions: 25- Colorado, 2015
- QBR: 293.8- New Mexico, 2016
- Passing Yards: 445- Idaho, 2016
- Passing Touchdowns: 5 (twice)- Savannah State, 2015; Idaho, 2016
- Rushing Yards: 48- Boise State, 2016
- 300-yard passing games: 2
- Started the season opener vs. Colorado (9/2)
- Entered the game vs. Utah State (10/8) late in the third quarter, after freshman Collin Hill went down with an injury, and finished a drive for a touchdown in an eventual comeback win.
- Threw for 189 yards and two touchdowns against Boise State (Oct. 15), his first game back as starter following a season-ending injury to Collin Hill
- Rushed for a career-high 48 yards on just six carries (8.0 ypc)
- Completed 21-of-28 passes (75.0%) for 237 yards and two touchdowns in a win over UNLV (Oct. 22)
- Completed 18-of-23 passes (78.1%) for 237 yards and two touchdowns in a shutout win over Fresno State (Nov. 5)
- Passed for a career-high 374 yards and two touchdowns against Air Force (Nov. 12)
- Threw for 164 yards and two touchdowns on 9-of-10 passing, including two rushing touchdowns against New Mexico (Nov. 19)
- Completed 10-of-15 passes (66.7%) for 210 yards and a season-high four touchdowns against an SDSU defense that entered the game ranked eighth in the country
- Passed for a career-high 445 yards and a career-high-tying five touchdowns in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl (Dec. 22); the 445 passing yards are just four yards short of the CSU single-game record.
- Also received recognition from the National Football Foundation Colorado Chapter (second team) and Phil Steele (All-Mountain West second team).
- Named Mountain West Offensive Player of the Week following his first career start, throwing for 289 yards, five touchdowns and zero interceptions in a blowout victory over Savannah State (9/5)... It marked the fifth time in school history a CSU quarterback has thrown five touchdown passes in a game... Also named Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl Player of the Week.
- Threw for 255 yards and three touchdowns in a come-from-behind win at UTSA (9/26).
- Rushed for three touchdowns on the season, including his first career score at Utah State (10/3).
- Completed 23-of-30 (70%) of his passes for 296 yards and three touchdowns in a Homecoming win against Air Fore (10/17)... Named Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl Player of the Week for the second time.
- Threw for 209 yards and four touchdowns in a win over UNLV (11/15)... Completed a 69-yard pass to tight end Steven Walker, the longest of Stevens' career... His 219.8 passer rating marked the highest of his career.
- Recorded 264 yards and a touchdown on 16-of-23 passing in a road win at New Mexico (11/21), which secured bowl eligibility.
- Threw for a career-high 310 yards in the NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl against Nevada (12/29)... Also had a rushing touchdown in the postseason game.
- During a four-game winning streak in November, completed 51-of-78 passes (65.4%).
- Was sacked just 15 times in 13 starts... CSU's offensive line allowed just 1.17 sacks per game in 2015, the 22nd-best figure in the NCAA FBS.
- Earned 2015 Academic All-Mountain West honors.
- In first collegiate debut, was a perfect 3-for-3 for 27 yards vs. UC Davis (9/13).
- Threw his first career touchdown pass against Tulsa (10/4), a quick screen pass to Biletnikoff Award finalist Rashard Higgins, who took it 36 yards for the score... Finished the game completing 4-of-8 passes for 62 yards.
- Is a 2013 graduate of Vista Murrieta High School in Murrieta, Calif.
- Set Vista Murrieta single-season records with 24 passing touchdowns, 2,316 passing yards and 149 completions as a senior in 2012... Also rushed 126 times for 661 yards (5.3 average) and 11 scores.
- Led his team to 27 victories in 28 games over the course of his junior and senior seasons... As a senior in 2012, went 13-1 with an undefeated league mark and a berth in the CIF championship game...Team averaged more than 42 points per game.
- Named first-team All-Southwestern League, first-team All-Valley and first-team All-California Interscholastic Federation for his record-setting senior year.
- In his first year starting for the Broncos, in 2011, completed 121 passes for 1,741 yards and 14 touchdowns and rushed for 906 yards on 175 attempts (5.2 average).
- In 2011, led Vista Murrieta to an undefeated 14-0 season, though the Broncos later had to forfeit the first five games because of a ruling regarding an ineligible player.
- Vista Murrieta battled through adversity and became CIF champions after a 35-28 victory over Centennial... In the championship, Stevens threw for 134 yards and two scores and rushed for 108 yards.
- Earned first-team All-Valley and second-team All-Southwestern League honors in 2011.
- Head football coach was Coley Candaele.
- Maintained a 4.21 grade-point-average and was named to the Southwestern League all-scholastic team in 2011 and 2012.
- Rated as a three-star prospect by ESPN and a two-star recruit by Rivals and Scout.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Anticipation mounting for opening of new stadium
Following a highly successful first round of season-ticket purchases for Colorado State...
Green team claims victory with last-second...
Nick Stevens' five-yard touchdown pass to Olabisi Johnson on the final play of the game sent the ...
Spring Notebook: Rams ready for Green & Gold...
FORT COLLINS, Colo.— The Colorado State Rams held their 14th spring practice on Thursday...
Green & Gold Game and Spring Sports Festival...
Colorado State’s annual Green & Gold spring football game, presented by UCHealth and...
Spring Notebook: Johnson looking to build upon ...
FORT COLLINS, Colo.-- The Colorado State Rams began their final week of spring camp with their...
Spring Notebook: Rams finish week strong
FORT COLLINS, Colo.-- The Colorado State Rams held their 12th session of spring camp Saturday...
Spring Notebook: Watson, linebackers bring...
FORT COLLINS, Colo.-- The Colorado State Rams were back on the practice fields Thursday afternoon...
First sections of playing surface installed at ...
The playing surface at Colorado State University's new on-campus stadium began to be installed...