List includes all 16 sports, 6 colleges
CSU football vs. Colorado - Sept. 19, 2015
New CSU coach lands 24
2012 Signing Class Highlights; 24 players
CSU Football vs. Utah State - 10/8/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU football began its fall camp on Thursday, holding its first of 19 practices - 8/4/16
CSU's fourth practice of the spring season, and first in full pads - 3-31-16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU held its first outdoor practice of the spring season on March 29. Photos by Don Reichert.
Colorado State became bowl eligible with a 28-21 victory at New Mexico on Nov. 21, 2015. Photos by Don Reichert.
- Helped block the way for 569 total yards of total offense, including 245 on the ground, in a 47-21 win over UNC (Sept. 17)
- Blocked for 369 yards of total offense against Minnesota (Sept. 24), the most that the 35th ranked defense in FBS had allowed on the season
- Blocked for quarterback Collin Hill's career-high 370 passing yards against Wyoming (Oct. 1)
- Helped block for 464 yards of total offense against a Utah State defense which ranked 29th in the country in yards allowed (Oct. 8)
- The Rams became just the second team this season to rush for 100+ yards against Boise State (Oct. 15), with 184 total yards on the ground
- Helped block for an offense that ranked third in the Mountain West with 417.0 yards per game, and was among the nation’s leaders for tackles for loss allowed (4.58 per game; 12th), sacks allowed (1.17 per game; 15th), third-down conversions (45.0 percent, 23rd), fourth-down conversions (62.5 percent, 24th), first downs (22.58 per game, 35th) and red-zone offense (87.5 percent, 38th).
- Made way for a season-high 325 rushing yards in a win over UNLV (11/14).
- Blocked for quarterback Nick Stevens' career-high 310-yard performance in the NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl vs. Nevada (12/29).
- Saw his first action of the season against Colorado (8/29) when Ty Sambrailo left the game with a knee injury... Helped CSU rush for 266 yards on the ground, tied for the most by CSU in the Rocky Mountain Showdown.
- Helped the Rams rack up 676 yards of total offense in his first career start, against UC Davis (9/13), third-most in CSU single-game history.
- Filled in at left guard in a win against defending Mountain West Mountain Division champion Utah State (10/18) after Mason Myers left the game with a knee injury.
2012 (Redshirt): Redshirted during his first collegiate season.
- Is a 2012 graduate of St. Mary's College High School in Berkeley, Calif.
- Did not miss a start during his three-year career, making 33 starts at left tackle... Also started at defensive tackle during his junior and senior seasons.
- Selected to the Bay Area News Group’s Cream of the Crop, as one of the region’s top 20 overall players in 2011.
- Named the 2011 Bay Shore Athletic League Offensive Lineman of the Year, garnering first-team all-conference honors on both sides of the ball.
- Earned All-East Bay (Bay Area News Group) and All-Metro (San Francisco Chronicle) accolades in 2011, after the Panthers produced a 1,000-yard rusher for the third consecutive season.
- During his three-year career, the program averaged better than 7.0 yards per carry and advanced to the Division 4 playoffs every season.
- Went 9-2 during his junior season (2010), earning the No. 1 seed in the Division 4 playoffs.
- Also contributed four seasons to his track & field team, specializing in the throws and excelling in the shot put... Was a NorCal finalist in that shot put as a freshman and junior... Won the Bay Shore Athletic League individual title in 2011.
- Served as the starting center for two years on the St. Mary's varsity basketball team.
- Head football coach was Keith Minor.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Recap: Comeback comes up short against 15th-ran...
BOISE, Idaho- The Colorado State Rams fell to 3-4 on the season (1-2 Mountain West) with a...
#TheGrind | Step Up
The sideline is home to the injured and those waiting for their opportunity. In this week's...
CSU Rams Gameday: Football vs. Boise State, Oct...
CSU travels to No. 15 Boise State, Saturday at 8:21 p.m. MT on ESPN2. The Broncos are the only...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: Boise State
Brian Roth and Mark Driscoll of the CSU Rams Radio Network preview Saturday's road contest at No....
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 5
Colorado State is represented by eight former Rams on current NFL rosters, and one player,...
Game Notes: CSU football at Boise State, Oct. 15
Riding momentum from a come-from-behind victory over Utah State, CSU travels to Boise State this ...
Davis named Mountain West Defensive Player of...
Colorado State linebacker Kevin Davis is the Mountain West Defensive Player of the Week. The...
Recap: Second half shutout sparks Rams' comeback
FORT COLLINS, Colo.- The Colorado State Rams improved to 3-3 on the season (1-1 Mountain West)...