CSU vs. Hawai'i
Rams center Richburg impressing coaches
Colorado State takes field for its second spring drills under Jim McElwain
CSU football vs. Utah State - Oct. 18, 2014 (Dan Byers)
Career Division I games played/started: 11/0 (9/0 in 2014...4/0 in 2013).
2014 (Junior):Has played in nine games this season recorrding seven tackles (three solo), one pass break-up, and one interception
Recorded his first career interception as a Ram vs. Hawai'i (Nov.8), when he jumped up over an offensive lineman and pulled the ball in to give the Rams good field postion
Signed a national letter of intent on Dec. 19, 2012 to enroll at Colorado State after one year of football at East Mississippi Community College....he initially enrolled at Tennessee State in 2011 before transferring to East Mississippi for the 2012 season...Foster enrolled in classes at Colorado State in January 2013 and began workouts with the team in the offseason strength and conditioning program.
2013 (Sophomore): Played in four games for the Rams, making his collegiate debut at Tulsa (Sept. 7)...prior to CSU's trip to Hawai'i (Oct. 26) switched from tight end to defensive end, where he played in three games.
- Made an appearance for the Rams at defensive end in the win over Washington State in the Gildan New Mexico Bowl (Dec. 21)
- Played one season as a defensive end at East Mississippi Community College and tallied 22 tackles, four tackles-for-loss and 1.5 sacks
- Compiled a 7-2 record with the Lions and began the season with a No. 1 national ranking
- Won their first seven games of the season but lost their last two games and were knocked out of the championship game
- The Lions were invited to a bowl game but head coach Buddy Stephens declined the invitation
- Attended Starkville (Miss.) High School where he was a three-time letterwinner in football and earned one letter in track and field
- Played both ways for the Yellowjackets his junior and senior year
- Named to the all-city team and first-team All-Mississippi for his play at tight end for the second consecutive year
- In a 38-16 victory over DeSoto Central, caught an 87-yard touchdown pass, a school record for longest catch by a tight end
- As a junior, earned all-city and first-team All-Mississippi honors
- Head football coaches were Bill Lee and Jamie Mitchell
- Also competed in track and field at Starkville where he earned one letter.
Personal: Given name is Martavius Foster...born Aug. 23, 1992 in Athens, Ga. ...parents are Teresa and Russell Foster...has three siblings, an older brother and sister and one younger brother...Majoring in sociology at CSU...Hometown: Starkville, Miss.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Grayson on 2014 Heisman Aspirant list
Colorado State senior quarterback Garrett Grayson continues to garner significant national...
Rams earn spot in AP, Coaches polls
Enjoying its best start since 1997, Colorado State (9-1, 5-1 MW) is ranked No. 25 in the USA...
Football Recap: Rams extend nation's fourth-lon...
The Colorado State Rams (9-1, 5-1 MW) extended the nation's fourth-longest winning streak to...
CSU Rams Gameday: Football vs. Hawai'i, Nov. 8
On Saturday, Nov. 8, Colorado State plays host to Hawai'i. Kick off is set for 5 p.m. and fans...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update
Colorado State is represented with five former players on current NFL rosters and one player,...
CSU hosts Military Day on Saturday vs. Hawai'i
In honor of Military Family Month and Veterans Day next week, CSU Football will be hosting...
Football Game Notes: Colorado State vs. Hawai'i...
Colorado State hosts Hawai'i on Saturday, Nov. 8 at Hughes Stadium. Kick off is set for 5 p.m. MT...
Football Recap: Rams down Spartans, 38-31
The Colorado State Rams ran their win streak to seven games and improved to 8-1, 4-1 MW, on...