CSU intercepts 3 passes in come-from-behind road win
CSU football vs. Colorado - Sept. 19, 2015
Rams can't maintain early lead in Rocky Mountain Showdown
Loss snaps school-record 9-game home winning streak
CSU football vs. Minnesota - Sept. 12, 2015
2012 Signing Class Highlights; 24 players
Colorado State became bowl eligible with a 28-21 victory at New Mexico on Nov. 21, 2015. Photos by Don Reichert.
CSU football vs. Air Force - Oct. 17, 2015 (Eliott Foust)
CSU football vs. Minnesota - Sept. 12, 2015 (Dan Byers)
The Colorado State Rams open the 2015 season against the visiting Savannah State Tigers with a 65-13 win.
CSU football vs. Utah State - Oct. 18, 2014 (Dan Byers)
- Appeared in 11 games, registering one start…recorded 22 tackles (14 solo), including 2.5 tackles for loss and one sack...missed the Boise State (Sept. 6) and UC Davis (Sept. 13) games because of injury.
- Recorded first career start vs. Wyoming (Oct. 25).
- Tallied first career sack vs. Tulsa (Oct. 4), a 10-yard loss midway through the fourth quarter forcing a punt.
- Recorded a then-season-best three tackles vs. Tulsa (Oct. 4) and at Air Force (Nov. 28).
- Named a team captain for the regular-season finale at Air Force (Nov. 28).
- Racked up a season-best five tackles in the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl vs. Utah (Dec. 20), including one tackle for loss.
- CSU’s defense allowed just 25.1 points per game, the fewest points per contest by the Rams defense since 2006 (21.9).
2013 (Redshirt): Appeared in four games for the Rams (Colorado, Tulsa, Cal Poly and Alabama), compiling one tackle...was granted a medical hardship waiver.
- Was used heavily on special teams while seeing the field on occasion on defense...his season finished early due to an injury, but still recorded 23 tackles and one pass breakup.
- Made his collegiate debut against Colorado (Sept. 1) at Sports Authority Field at Mile High, just an hour and a half from his hometown in Fountain, Colo. ...against the Buffaloes, received credit for a quarterback hurry when he flushed Jordan Webb out of the pocket before firing the ball over his receiver’s outstretched arms on third down.
- Recorded two tackles in the Rams’ home-opener against North Dakota State (Sept. 8), and had another two on the road at San Jose State (Sept. 15).
- Registered three solo stops in a loss to Utah State (Sept. 22), and had another five on the road against Air Force (Sept. 29).
- Had a career-high eight tackles at home against Fresno State (Oct. 6) and had his first career pass breakup.
- Was injured on the opening kickoff in CSU’s home victory over Hawai’i (Oct. 27).
High School: Lettered three years at Fountain-Fort Carson High School in Fountain, Colo., south of Colorado Springs...garnered first-team all-state honors in Colorado’s largest classification, 5A, and first-team Denver Post All-Colorado honors, an annual list of the state’s best players across all classifications...one of only 53 seniors on Parade’s All-America list, the first All-American produced by his school…also attended a Denver camp hosted by Football University and received Linebacker MVP honors by vote of more than 20 former NFL coaches and players...rated the No. 9 overall player in Colorado by Rivals.com...as a three-time first-team all-conference selection, finished his career with 381 tackles (three-consecutive 100-tackle campaigns), 15 sacks, six fumble recoveries, three interceptions and a blocked punt…led the Trojans to consecutive conference titles, three appearances in the state 5A playoffs and a 23-9 combined record over his three years as a starter...named the Gazette’s Colorado Springs Class 5A/4A Player of the Year as a senior team captain in 2011…as a senior, led the Trojans to a C.S. Metro crown and the second round of the state playoffs with a school-record 165 tackles…also had six sacks, four fumble recoveries, three forced fumbles and one touchdown on an interception...a four-year honor-roll student with a 3.86 GPA, earned first-team academic all-state accolades for a second-straight season in 2011...after his junior season, in which he had 103 tackles and seven sacks as a second-team all-state selection, attended the U.S. Army National Football Combine as one of the nation’s top 500 football underclassmen...started as a sophomore in 2009, in addition to handling field-goal duties (his 10 extra points established a single-game school record)…was a first-team all-conference performer, posting 113 tackles with a pair of sacks, interceptions and fumble recoveries...head football coach was Mitch Johnson...also lettered two years as a hockey player, as a sophomore and junior…voted team MVP both seasons on the ice.
Personal: Given name is Kevin Maurice Davis...born Nov. 21, 1993, in Columbia, S.C. ...parents are Keith and Marion Davis...has one younger sister...member of the National Honor Society in high school...majoring in communication studies at Colorado State...hometown: Fountain, Colo.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
The Grind | 26 Reasons
Colorado State's 26 seniors, who have won more home games than any senior class in school history...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 10
TE Crockett Gillmore pulled in his team-leading fourth touchdown reception this week against the ...
Football game notes: CSU at New Mexico, Nov. 21
Colorado State, which has won eight of its last 12 road games, will travel to New Mexico to face ...
Football recap: CSU sends seniors off with 49-3...
The Colorado State Rams improved to 5-5 on the year (3-3 MW) with a decisive 49-35 victory over...
Football gameday: CSU Rams vs. UNLV, Nov. 14
Colorado State will recognize 26 seniors prior to its home game against UNLV, Saturday at 5 p.m. ...
Hunt 1 of 10 semifinalists for Ray Guy Award
Colorado State punter Hayden Hunt is one of 10 semifinalists for the 2015 Ray Guy Award, which...
The Grind | War Games
The Border War began in 1899 and is the oldest college football rivalry west of the Mississippi...
"Declare Your Major Day" a success at Colorado ...
Like many college freshmen, Albert Bimper wasn't sure where his academic path would lead when he ...