Gallup records 13 catches, 213 yards
CSU scores 5 1st-half touchdowns, never trail in dominating victory
14 Rams make Colorado State debuts
CSU's regular-season finale at San Diego State, a 63-31 victory - 11/26/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU football at UNLV - 10/22/16 [Photos by Abbie Parr]
CSU Football at Minnesota - 9/24/16 [Photos by Abbie Parr]
The Rams defeat home team Fresno State, on November 28, 2015.
- Tackles: 8- Colorado, 2016
- In his first career start, recorded a career-high eight tackles against Colorado (Sept. 2), a game in which he also logged his first forced fumble.
- Recorded his first career interception at Air Force (Nov. 12), which he returned 27 yards for a touchdown – CSU's first pick-six since Shaquil Barrett in 2012.
2014 (Freshman): Played in nine games, recording 10 tackles (five solo).
- Saw significant action on the road vs. Boise State (9/6), registering a career-high seven tackles (five solo).
- Is a 2013 graduate of Bishop Gorman High School in Las Vegas, Nev.
- All-Nevada selection by American Family Insurance... Also earned all-city honors in 2012 by the Las Vegas Sun.
- Won three state and Sunset League titles at Bishop Gorman.
- As a senior in 2012, accounted for 33 tackles (24 solo), 10 pass breakups, two interceptions and one tackle for loss as he earned team Most Valuable Player honors.
- Ran the ball just eight times in 2012, but picked up 194 yards, a 24.25 average... Five of his eight carries were touchdowns.
- Also made the most of his three receptions, racking up 122 receiving yards and one score.
- Demonstrated his speed and athleticism on special teams as he returned a kickoff 96 yards for a score against St. Louis (Hawai’i) High School in Aloha Stadium.
- Earned 2011 All-Sunset League honors as a junior.
- In 2011, saw more action on defense as he racked up 48 tackles and two interceptions... On offense, ran the ball 12 times for 120 yards and two scores.
- Helped Bishop Gorman to an undefeated 16-0 mark and 2011 Nevada state title... Defeated Reed High School, 72-28, in the championship game.
- In his first season at the varsity level (2010), ran the ball 68 times for 767 yards (11.3 average) and nine touchdowns.
- Breakout performance came in a 45-0 win over Spring Valley where he ran the ball eight times for 148 yards (18.5 average) and scored on an 85-yard rush, the longest touchdown of the season for the Gaels.
- Carried the ball five times in a 40-0 victory over McQueen in the 2010 Nevada state championship.
- Head football coach was Tony Sanchez, now the head coach at UNLV.
- Also earned three varsity letters in track & field.
- Rated as a two-star prospect by ESPN, Rivals and Scout.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
8 Rams earn All-Mountain West recognition
The Mountain West announced its all-conference football teams Tuesday afternoon, with eight...
Ruiz breaks 90-year-old record for the ages
It took 90 years and 40 days or 930 games for the oldest record in the CSU record books to fall,...
Rams close regular season in dominant fashion...
The Colorado State Rams turned in their most dominant all-around performance of the season in a...
Friend named Broyles Award nominee for 2nd year...
For the second consecutive season, Colorado State offensive coordinator Will Friend is a nominee ...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: San Diego State
Brian Roth and Mark Driscoll of the CSU Rams Radio Network break down last Saturday's #FarewellHu...
Game Notes: CSU football at San Diego State,...
Coming off of a bowl-clinching victory over New Mexico, the Rams travel to San Diego State to...
Recap: Rams honor Hughes with bowl-clinching...
In the 262nd and final game at Hughes Stadium, the Colorado State Rams beat the New Mexico...
CSU renames South Drive in honor of Harry Hughes
The name of the football coach who won the most games in Colorado State University history is...