2013: Redshirted as a true freshman in his first year of college eligibility.
- Rated a two-star prospect by Scout.com, Rivals.com and ESPN.com.
- Earned six letters--three in football and three in and field--at Bishop Gorman High School in Las Vegas, Nev.
- A three-time state and Sunset League champion for the Gaels.
- In 2012, only ran the ball eight times but galloped for 194 yards and five TDs also made the most of his threereceptions on the season by racking up 122 receiving yards and one score.
- As a senior defensively, accounted for 33 tackles (24 solo), 10 pass breakups, two interceptions and one tackle for loss as he earned team Most Valuable Player honors.
- Demonstrated his speed and athleticism on special teams as he returned a kickoff 96 yards for a score against St. Louis (Hawai'i) High School in Aloha Stadium.
- Helped the Gaels to a 13-1 record and a 63-10 victory over Liberty in the Nevada state championship. In the final game, ran the ball two times for 74 yards and scored on a 45-yard rush in the fourth quarter.
- In 2012, the Gaels outscored their opponents, on average, 55.5 to 16.4.
- Named 2012 all-city by the Las Vegas Sun.
- Earned American Family Insurance All-Nevada honors.
- In 2011, Bishop Gorman went 16-0 and took the Nevada state championship over Reed High School, 72-28. It was the first time the Gaels won back-to-back state championships since 1983.
- As a junior, saw more action on defense as he racked up 48 tackles and two interceptions and offensively, ran the ball 12 times for 120 yards and two TDs.
- Earned his first all-conference honor in 2011.
- In his first season at the varsity level, ran the ball 68 times for 767 yards and nine TDs.
- Breakout performance came in a 45-0 win over Spring Valley where he ran the ball eight times for 148 yards and scored on an 85-yard rush, the longest TD of the season for the Gaels.
- Carried the ball five times in a 40-0 victory over McQueen in the Nevada state championship.
- Head football coach was Tony Sanchez.
Personal: Given name is Justin J. Sweet...born Oct. 18, 1994 in Las Vegas, Nev. ...mother is Tammy Rogers...has two older sisters...uncle, Jason Rogers, played football at UNLV in the early 2000s...undecided on a major at CSU Hometown: Las Vegas, Nev.
Rams conduct 79-play scrimmage on Monday night
On Monday night the Rams conducted a mock game, which `kicked off' at 7 p.m. to mimic the start...
2014 Fall Camp notebook: Day 14
As the Colorado State football program embarks on another two-a-day, the coaching staff switched ...
2014 Fall Camp notebook: Day 13
The Rams wrapped up their second week of Fall Camp on Saturday with an afternoon practice just...
2014 Fall Camp notebook: Day 12
The fourth of seven two-a-days is underway, as the Rams completed their 14th practice of Fall...
2014 Fall Camp notebook: Day 11
For the second time this Fall Camp, the Colorado State football team was forced into the indoor...
Grayson named to Manning Award watch list
With Colorado State's season-opener only 15 days away, senior quarterback Garrett Grayson's name ...
2014 Fall Camp notebook: Day 9
Tuesday was the first scrimmage of Fall Camp at Hughes Stadium, which means the players were back...
Rams complete 104-play scrimmage on Tuesday
On Tuesday afternoon the Rams completed a 104-play scrimmage in which Head Coach Jim McElwain ran...