2013: Redshirted as a true freshman in his first year of college eligibility.
- Rated a two-star prospect by Scout.com, Rivals.com and ESPN.com.
- Earned six letters--three in football and three in and field--at Bishop Gorman High School in Las Vegas, Nev.
- A three-time state and Sunset League champion for the Gaels.
- In 2012, only ran the ball eight times but galloped for 194 yards and five TDs also made the most of his threereceptions on the season by racking up 122 receiving yards and one score.
- As a senior defensively, accounted for 33 tackles (24 solo), 10 pass breakups, two interceptions and one tackle for loss as he earned team Most Valuable Player honors.
- Demonstrated his speed and athleticism on special teams as he returned a kickoff 96 yards for a score against St. Louis (Hawai'i) High School in Aloha Stadium.
- Helped the Gaels to a 13-1 record and a 63-10 victory over Liberty in the Nevada state championship. In the final game, ran the ball two times for 74 yards and scored on a 45-yard rush in the fourth quarter.
- In 2012, the Gaels outscored their opponents, on average, 55.5 to 16.4.
- Named 2012 all-city by the Las Vegas Sun.
- Earned American Family Insurance All-Nevada honors.
- In 2011, Bishop Gorman went 16-0 and took the Nevada state championship over Reed High School, 72-28. It was the first time the Gaels won back-to-back state championships since 1983.
- As a junior, saw more action on defense as he racked up 48 tackles and two interceptions and offensively, ran the ball 12 times for 120 yards and two TDs.
- Earned his first all-conference honor in 2011.
- In his first season at the varsity level, ran the ball 68 times for 767 yards and nine TDs.
- Breakout performance came in a 45-0 win over Spring Valley where he ran the ball eight times for 148 yards and scored on an 85-yard rush, the longest TD of the season for the Gaels.
- Carried the ball five times in a 40-0 victory over McQueen in the Nevada state championship.
- Head football coach was Tony Sanchez.
Personal: Given name is Justin J. Sweet...born Oct. 18, 1994 in Las Vegas, Nev. ...mother is Tammy Rogers...has two older sisters...uncle, Jason Rogers, played football at UNLV in the early 2000s...undecided on a major at CSU Hometown: Las Vegas, Nev.
Football Game Notes: Colorado State at Boise...
On Saturday, Sept. 6, the Rams will travel to Boise, Idaho to take on Boise State, a team CSU has...
CSU's Hart, Roberts earn weekly Mountain...
On Monday morning the Mountain West named running back Dee Hart the Mountain West Offensive...
Football recap: Rams win Rocky Mountain...
The Colorado State football team scored 24 unanswered points Friday to come from behind and beat ...
CSU Rams Gameday: Football vs. Colorado, Aug. 29
Colorado State opens its season tonight in the 86th meeting against in-state rival Colorado....
Football Game Notes: Colorado State vs....
The Rams and Buffaloes have met 85 times, starting in 1893, and every season since 1995. It is...
Coors Light Jim McElwain Coach's Show...
The Coors Light Jim McElwain Coach's Show debuts on Wednesday, Aug. 27 at 6:30 p.m., on the home ...
Rams wrap up Fall Camp on Thursday
The Colorado State football program wrapped up its third Fall Camp under Head Coach Jim McElwain ...
2014 Fall Camp notebook: Day 16
Colorado State is reaching the home stretch of Fall Camp, and Wednesday's morning practice marked...