- Rated a two-star prospect by Scout.com, Rivals.com and ESPN.com.
- Earned six letters--three in football and three in and field--at Bishop Gorman High School in Las Vegas, Nev.
- A three-time state and Sunset League champion for the Gaels.
- In 2012, only ran the ball eight times but galloped for 194 yards and five TDs also made the most of his three receptions on the season by racking up 122 receiving yards and one score.
- As a senior defensively, accounted for 33 tackles (24 solo), 10 pass breakups, two interceptions and one tackle for loss as he earned team Most Valuable Player honors.
- Demonstrated his speed and athleticism on special teams as he returned a kickoff 96 yards for a score against St. Louis (Hawai'i) High School in Aloha Stadium.
- Helped the Gaels to a 13-1 record and a 63-10 victory over Liberty in the Nevada state championship. In the final game, ran the ball two times for 74 yards and scored on a 45-yard rush in the fourth quarter.
- In 2012, the Gaels outscored their opponents, on average, 55.5 to 16.4.
- Named 2012 all-city by the Las Vegas Sun.
- Earned American Family Insurance All-Nevada honors.
- In 2011, Bishop Gorman went 16-0 and took the Nevada state championship over Reed High School, 72-28. It was the first time the Gaels won back-to-back state championships since 1983.
- As a junior, saw more action on defense as he racked up 48 tackles and two interceptions and offensively, ran the ball 12 times for 120 yards and two TDs.
- Earned his first all-conference honor in 2011.
- In his first season at the varsity level, ran the ball 68 times for 767 yards and nine TDs.
- Breakout performance came in a 45-0 win over Spring Valley where he ran the ball eight times for 148 yards and scored on an 85-yard rush, the longest TD of the season for the Gaels.
- Carried the ball five times in a 40-0 victory over McQueen in the Nevada state championship.
- Head football coach was Tony Sanchez.
Personal: Given name is Justin J. Sweet...born Oct. 18, 1994 in Las Vegas, Nev. ...mother is Tammy Rogers...has two older sisters...uncle, Jason Rogers, played football at UNLV in the early 2000s...undecided on a major at CSU...Hometown: Las Vegas, Nev.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
The Grind | 26 Reasons
Colorado State's 26 seniors, who have won more home games than any senior class in school history...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 10
TE Crockett Gillmore pulled in his team-leading fourth touchdown reception this week against the ...
Football game notes: CSU at New Mexico, Nov. 21
Colorado State, which has won eight of its last 12 road games, will travel to New Mexico to face ...
Football recap: CSU sends seniors off with 49-3...
The Colorado State Rams improved to 5-5 on the year (3-3 MW) with a decisive 49-35 victory over...
Football gameday: CSU Rams vs. UNLV, Nov. 14
Colorado State will recognize 26 seniors prior to its home game against UNLV, Saturday at 5 p.m. ...
Hunt 1 of 10 semifinalists for Ray Guy Award
Colorado State punter Hayden Hunt is one of 10 semifinalists for the 2015 Ray Guy Award, which...
The Grind | War Games
The Border War began in 1899 and is the oldest college football rivalry west of the Mississippi...
"Declare Your Major Day" a success at Colorado ...
Like many college freshmen, Albert Bimper wasn't sure where his academic path would lead when he ...