|Height / Weight:|
6-4 / 250
- Rated a two-star prospect by Scout.com and Rivals.com.
- Attended Clovis North High School in Fresno, Calif.
- Earned five letters as a Bronco; two in football and three in volleyball.
- Co-captain of the Broncos as a senior.
- Offensively, had 12 catches for 98 yards and four TDs but his presence was felt on the offensive line where he recorded 127 pancake blocks.
- Recorded 67 tackles, 27 tackles for loss, and 10 sacks for a Broncos defense that gave up just over 19 points per game.
- Runner-up in the California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) Division I state championship game, losing 28-7 to Long Beach Poly and finishing the year 12-2.
- Named Lineman of the Year as a senior at Clovis North.
- Named to the Fresno Bee All-Valley defensive team, and first-team all-league in 2012.
- In 2011, had a career-best 14 catches for 170 yards and four TDs. Was problematic for opposing defensive linemen as he registered 85 pancake blocks.
- Defensively had 43 tackles, 15 tackles for loss, and six sacks.
- Used his 6-foot-5 frame to bat down six passes in his career.
- Junior year, led the Broncos to a 10-3 record and a CIF Division II Valley Championship by defeating Garces 21-19. Garces scored with four minutes left in the game but a failed two-point conversion gave Clovis North the victory.
- Earned an honorable mention for his performance as a tight end in 2011.
- Head football coach was Cory Hall.
Personal: Given name is Joshua Kenneth Lovingood...born Dec. 28, 1994 in Prescott, Ariz. ...Parents are Steven and Kimberly Lovingood...cousin, Justin Phinisee, played football at the University of Oregon before being drafted in the seventh round of the 2006 NFL Draft by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers...has one older sister and two younger sisters...undecided on a major at CSU...Hometown: Fresno, Calif.