Postgame Player Quotes
Stevens, Key combine for 775 passing yards
CSU vs. UC Davis
CSU vs. Boise State
Rams total 591 yards of offense, 59 points
2012 Signing Class Highlights; 24 players
Photos from Colorado State's annual Green and Gold Spring Game - 4-18-15 (photos by Don Reichert)
Photos from Colorado State's spring scrimmage by Dan Byers
Colorado State at San Josè State - Nov. 1, 2014 (Don Reichert)
CSU football vs. Wyoming - Oct. 25, 2014 (Dan Byers)
CSU football vs. Utah State - Oct. 18, 2014 (Dan Byers)
Career Division I games played/started: 35/25 (12/10 in 2014... 13/12 in 2013...12/4 in 2012).
2014 (Junior): Played in 12 games, started nine, missing the game at Boston College (Sept. 27), and had 35 receptions for 540 yards and two touchdowns... also returned six punts for an average of 9.7 yards per return.
- Registered seven receptions for a career-high 149 yards at Boise State (Sept. 6), including a career-best 55-yard touchdown...in the game he surpassed the 1,000-yard receiving mark for his career
- Hauled in four receptions for 57 yards and ran the ball twice for 14 yards in a win against Nevada (Oct. 11)
- 97 receiving yards, including a 65-yard touchdown vs. Wyoming (Oct. 25), helping the Rams earn their second consecutive victory in the Border War... the 65-yard touchdown catch was the longest reception of his career
- Pulled in four passes for 68 yards, including a 38-yarder in a win at San Jose State (Nov. 1)
- In the Rams' regular-season finale at Air Force (Nov. 28), had 44 receiving yards
- Opened the season with his best statistical game of the year, catching 7 passes for 90 yards and returning a punt 74 yards for a touchdown, only one of 13 players to return a punt for a score vs. Colorado (Sept. 1)
- Earned Punt Returner co-Performer of the Week by College Football Performance Awards for his 74-yard punt return for a score vs. Colorado (Sept. 1)
- Hauled in six passes for 82 yards--his second-best of the year--at No. 1 Alabama (Sept. 21)
- Caught 5 passes for 78 yards vs. UTEP (Sept. 28) and threw his first career touchdown pass of 34 yards to TE Kivon Cartwright on a fake field goal
- In a win at New Mexico (Nov. 16) Hansley caught his first touchdown pass of the season
- In the Rams' regular season finale vs. Air Force (Nov. 30), pulled in five balls for 71 yards...also rushed the ball twice on sweep plays for 10 yards
- Chosen to serve as team captain for game at New Mexico (Nov. 16)
2012 (Freshman): It took a true talent to play as a true freshman at one of CSU's deepest positions...the freshman wideout finished the season with 21 catches for 274 yards and three TDs...also a threat in the rushing attack, ran for 122 yards on 22 carries (5.5)...returned 8 punts for 100 yards (12.5) with a long of 76.
- Made an immediate impact in a game he grew up watching annually, the Rocky Mountain Showdown vs. Colorado (Sept. 1)...in his first career game the 18-year-old had two receptions for 40 yards, including a 32-yard TD...his touchdown came on a quick screen pass where he made numerous Colorado defenders miss on his way into the endzone for the score...he became the first true freshman WR with a touchdown catch since Lou Greenwood in 2009... He also rushed the ball one time for four yards
- A former high school running back, lined up in the backfield often...rushed the ball one time for 11 yards in home-opener against North Dakota State (Sept. 8)
- Recorded rushing career highs at San Jose State (Sept. 15), as he ran the ball five times for 24 yards
- Against Utah State (Sept. 22), hauled in a career high three passes for 35 yards, including a 21-yard reception, and rushed for 15 yards...prior to the match-up against the Aggies wide receiver coach Alvis Whitted said the coaches want to get the ball into his hands as much as possible and they did just that, opening the Utah State contest with three straight plays to Hansley...Hansley returned one punt for the injured Momo Thomas against the Aggies
- At Air Force (Sept. 29) recorded a long rush of 12 yards while also pulling in an 11-yard reception
- Recorded two rushes for nine yards against Fresno State (Oct. 6)
- Against San Diego State (Oct. 13) ran the ball for a career-long 13 yards while also hauing in three passes for 20 yards
- Registered a 76-yard punt return at home vs. Hawai'i (Oct. 27). This was the longest punt return by a Ram since Dallas Davis' 77-yard return at UNLV on Nov. 27, 1999. It is also the 11th longest punt return in program history
- Recorded a rush in the first eight games of the season
- In the final game of 2012, vs. New Mexico (Nov. 24), recorded career highs in receptions (5), receiving yards (102) and receiving touchdowns (2)...his second touchdown was the game-winner with 1:29 left in the contest.
High School: The 2011 Gatorade and Scout.com Player of the Year in the state of Colorado, authored a stellar career at Highlands Ranch High School, where he earned all-conference honors in all three phases, as a running back, defensive back and return specialist....A two-time all-state selection, lettered three seasons for the Falcons, who went 24-9 combined over that stretch; a three-year starter and three-year team offensive MVP as a running back and slot back, compiled 6,077 all-purpose yards and a Falcons record 66 total touchdowns...On the ground, rushed for 3,894 career yards (a HRHS school record), averaging better than 8 yards per tote, with 1,119 receiving yards... Also returned kickoffs and punts for three years (earning all-conference accolades as a return specialist every season), and served as team captain his final two campaigns...As a senior in 2011, garnered Denver Post All-Colorado honors as one of the state's best players across all classifications, but not for his school-record 1,845 yards and 24 touchdowns on the ground, or for his 518 receiving yards and eight TD catches; instead, honored by the Post as a defensive back, where as a first-year starter in 2011, intercepted seven passes...A first-team all-state DB and first-team all-conference running back and return specialist, led the 9-3 Falcons to a 2011 Continental League title and the state quarterfinals, where they lost to eventual 5A champion Columbine...Averaged in 2011 nearly 20 yards per reception on 27 catches, and nearly 10 yards per carry on 193 attempts...A second-team all-state RB in 2010, racked up 1,209 rushing yards and averaged 9.1 yards on 133 carries...Burst on the scene as a sophomore in 2009, when he totaled 1,289 all-purpose yards and scored 15 combined touchdowns as HRHS's all-around weapon, picking up all-conference recognition as both a running back and return man...Head football coach was Darrel Gorham...A three-sport athlete, also lettered three years in lacrosse (a second-team all-state and two-time all-conference performer in that sport) and two years in track...Owned a 3.37 GPA at the time of his signing...Top time in the 40-yard dash is 4.50; also bench presses 265 pounds.
Personal: Given name Joseph Todd Hansley...Born Feb. 7, 1994, in Littleton, Colo. ...Son of Todd and Debbie Hansley, who both graduated from Indiana University...Has two older sisters...Dad, Todd, was a running back at Indiana in the early 1980s...Grandfather, Terry Hansley, was a running back at Ohio State in the 1950s and played briefly for the Cleveland Browns in the early 1960s...Majoring in communications at Colorado State...Hometown: Highlands Ranch, Colo.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Rams' Sept. 26 game at UTSA to be televised...
Colorado State's Sept. 26 football game at the University of Texas at San Antonio will kick off...
11 Rams named to Phil Steele's 2015...
Phil Steele announced his 2015 Preseason All-Mountain West teams on Monday, and included were 11 ...
Single-game tickets for Rams football on sale...
Single-game tickets for Colorado State's seven home football games in 2015 will go on sale to the...
Single-game tickets for Rams football go on...
Single-game tickets for Colorado State's 2015 home football schedule will go on sale to the...
Remembering Lt. Col. John W. Mosley
He was to Colorado State University what Jackie Robinson was to Major League Baseball. On Friday ...
Amazing Grads: SteveO Michel
It's difficult to imagine a more unlikely college graduate than Steve Michel.
CSU AD presents stadium renderings to Board of ...
Joe Parker was formally introduced Thursday to the Board of Governors of the Colorado State...
Coach Bobo Football Camps to begin in June
Beginning in June, head coach Mike Bobo and his coaching staff will be hosting football camps in ...