14 Rams make Colorado State debuts
Bauta, Dawkins, Freismuth among top offensive performers
Bauta, Peters, Wilson among offensive standouts
CSU football vs. Minnesota - Sept. 12, 2015
CSU football vs. Savannah State - Sept. 5, 2015
CSU Football at Minnesota - 9/24/16 [Photos by Abbie Parr]
CSU Football Fall Camp - Practice #5 - 8/8/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU fall football practice - 8-6-16 [Photos by Kalli Wilkins]
2016 CSU Green and Gold Spring Game - 4/23/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU Football Spring Scrimmage #2 - 4/16/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
2016 (Junior): Has started all four games at safety, recording 29 tackles, a tackle for a loss and a forced fumble.
- Recorded a career-high 11 tackles, all of which were solo tackles, in the season-opener against Colorado (Sept. 2).
- Also recovered a fumble, the first fumble recovery of his career
- Made 10 tackles in a loss at Minnesota (Sept. 24)
2015 (Sophomore): Played in 12 games (1 start)... Recorded 19 tackles (9 solo), including one tackle for loss.
- Recorded four tackles (3 solo), including a 3-yard loss, in season opener against Savannah State (9/5).
- Earned his first career start in a Homecoming victory over Air Force (10/17)... Registered a season-most five tackles (2 solo).
2014 (Redshirt): Earned a medical redshirt after missing the majority of the 2014 season due to injury... Played in four games: at Boston College (9/27), vs. Tulsa (10/4), at Nevada (10/11) and at the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl vs. Utah (12/20).
2013 (Freshman): Played in all 14 of Colorado State’s games, playing on all four special teams units... Recorded 22 tackles (14 solo), 17 of which came on punts or kickoffs.. Also recorded a forced fumble.
- Registered his first tackle vs. Colorado (9/1) during the Rams’ season opener and his collegiate debut.
- Recorded four solo stops at Tulsa (9/7), plus his first career forced fumble.
- Tallied a career-high six tackles vs. Nevada (11/9) when starting safety Kevin Pierre-Louis was out with an injury.
- Had at least one tackle in 10 of CSU’s 14 games.
- Earned 2013 Academic All-Mountain West honors.
- Is a 2013 graduate of McCook High School in McCook, Neb.
- Set several school records, including the single-season mark for blocked kicks (6) and tackles for loss (20)... Set career records for blocked kicks (8) and tackles for loss (42).
- Named 2012 first-team All-Nebraska by the Omaha World-Herald.
- Accumulated 239 career tackles from 2010-2012.
- Team captain for the Bison as a senior, helping McCook to a 7-3 record and second consecutive B District 7 championship.
- Averaged nearly 19 tackles per game in 2012, totaling 169 stops on the year, including seven sacks.
- As a junior, registered more than 100 tackles while rushing for 800 yards and 16 touchdowns.
- The Bison went 10-1 in 2011, winning the B District 7 title before being upset, 28-24, by Adams Central in the second round of the state playoffs.
- Head football coach was Jeff Gross.
- Also lettered four years in track.
- Academic All-Nebraska as a junior and senior with a 3.73 grade-point average.
- Rated as a two-star prospect by Rivals and Scout.
Personal: Born Feb. 10, 1995 in Denver, Colo. ... Hometown is McCook, Neb. ... Parents are Russell and Beverly Schlager... His father played football at Fort Lewis College in Durango, Colo. ... Has three brothers – one older and two younger... Younger brother, Joe, plays football at South Dakota... Cousin, Blake Weiman, plays baseball at Kansas... Majoring in business administration with concentrations in marketing and management.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Rams' Oct. 1 game vs. Wyoming will kick off at ...
Colorado State's Oct. 1 Border War football game against Wyoming will kick off at 8:15 p.m. MT...
Recap: Hill's historic debut leads Rams to Ag...
FORT COLLINS, Colo. - The Colorado State Rams improved to 2-1 on the season with a 41-27 win over...
CSU Rams Gameday: Football vs. Northern...
Colorado State looks to improve to 2-0 at home this season, renewing a series against Northern...
#TheGrind | Fighters
Follow the story of the Colorado State Rams Football Program as told by the players themselves. "...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: Northern Colorado
Brian Roth and Mark Driscoll of the CSU Rams Radio Network preview Saturday's Ag Day Orange Out...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 1
Colorado State is represented by eight former Rams on current NFL rosters, and one player,...
Game Notes: CSU football vs. Northern Colorado,...
CSU will host Northern Colorado Saturday for the first time since 2011. Saturday is also Ag Day...
Rams’ Sept. 24 game at Minnesota will...
Colorado State’s Sept. 24 football game at Minnesota will kick off at 11 a.m. CT (10 a.m....