CSU scores 5 1st-half touchdowns, never trail in dominating victory
CSU scores 21 unanswered to beat Utah State
14 Rams make Colorado State debuts
Bauta, Dawkins, Freismuth among top offensive performers
Bauta, Peters, Wilson among offensive standouts
CSU's regular-season finale at San Diego State, a 63-31 victory - 11/26/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
Colorado State (37) vs. Fresno State (0) on Nov. 5, 2016 (Photos by Don Reichert)
CSU football at UNLV - 10/22/16 [Photos by Abbie Parr]
CSU football at UNLV - 10/22/16 [Don Reichert]
CSU football vs. Wyoming - 10/1/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
- Tackles: 11- Colorado, 2016
2016 (Junior): Has played in all 12 games and started 11 at safety, recording 66 tackles, an interception, 2.0 tackles for loss and a fumble recovery.
- Recorded a career-high 11 tackles, all of which were solo tackles, in the season-opener against Colorado (Sept. 2)... Also recovered his first career fumble.
- Made 10 tackles at Minnesota (Sept. 24).
- Recorded nine tackles and a pass breakup in a win over Utah State (Oct. 8).
- Logged his first career interception in a win over UNLV (Oct. 22).
2015 (Sophomore): Played in 12 games (1 start)... Recorded 19 tackles (9 solo), including one tackle for loss.
- Recorded four tackles (3 solo), including a 3-yard loss, in season opener against Savannah State (9/5).
- Earned his first career start in a Homecoming victory over Air Force (10/17)... Registered a season-most five tackles (2 solo).
2014 (Redshirt): Earned a medical redshirt after missing the majority of the 2014 season due to injury... Played in four games: at Boston College (9/27), vs. Tulsa (10/4), at Nevada (10/11) and at the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl vs. Utah (12/20).
2013 (Freshman): Played in all 14 of Colorado State’s games, playing on all four special teams units... Recorded 22 tackles (14 solo), 17 of which came on punts or kickoffs.. Also recorded a forced fumble.
- Registered his first tackle vs. Colorado (9/1) during the Rams’ season opener and his collegiate debut.
- Recorded four solo stops at Tulsa (9/7), plus his first career forced fumble.
- Tallied a career-high six tackles vs. Nevada (11/9) when starting safety Kevin Pierre-Louis was out with an injury.
- Had at least one tackle in 10 of CSU’s 14 games.
- Earned 2013 Academic All-Mountain West honors.
- Is a 2013 graduate of McCook High School in McCook, Neb.
- Set several school records, including the single-season mark for blocked kicks (6) and tackles for loss (20)... Set career records for blocked kicks (8) and tackles for loss (42).
- Named 2012 first-team All-Nebraska by the Omaha World-Herald.
- Accumulated 239 career tackles from 2010-2012.
- Team captain for the Bison as a senior, helping McCook to a 7-3 record and second consecutive B District 7 championship.
- Averaged nearly 19 tackles per game in 2012, totaling 169 stops on the year, including seven sacks.
- As a junior, registered more than 100 tackles while rushing for 800 yards and 16 touchdowns.
- The Bison went 10-1 in 2011, winning the B District 7 title before being upset, 28-24, by Adams Central in the second round of the state playoffs.
- Head football coach was Jeff Gross.
- Also lettered four years in track.
- Academic All-Nebraska as a junior and senior with a 3.73 grade-point average.
- Rated as a two-star prospect by Rivals and Scout.
Personal: Born Feb. 10, 1995 in Denver, Colo. ... Hometown is McCook, Neb. ... Parents are Russell and Beverly Schlager... His father played football at Fort Lewis College in Durango, Colo. ... Has three brothers – one older and two younger... Younger brother, Joe, plays football at South Dakota... Cousin, Blake Weiman, plays baseball at Kansas... Majoring in business administration with concentrations in marketing and management.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Friend named Broyles Award nominee for 2nd year...
For the second consecutive season, Colorado State offensive coordinator Will Friend is a nominee ...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: San Diego State
Brian Roth and Mark Driscoll of the CSU Rams Radio Network break down last Saturday's #FarewellHu...
Game Notes: CSU football at San Diego State,...
Coming off of a bowl-clinching victory over New Mexico, the Rams travel to San Diego State to...
Recap: Rams honor Hughes with bowl-clinching...
In the 262nd and final game at Hughes Stadium, the Colorado State Rams beat the New Mexico...
CSU renames South Drive in honor of Harry Hughes
The name of the football coach who won the most games in Colorado State University history is...
Gameday: CSU football vs. New Mexico, Nov. 19
Seeking bowl eligibility, CSU will face New Mexico in the 262nd and final game ever to be played ...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: New Mexico
Colorado State hosts New Mexico Saturday evening in the 262nd and final game ever at Hughes...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 10
Colorado State is represented by eight former Rams on current NFL rosters, and one player,...