Bauta, Dawkins, Freismuth among top offensive performers
Bauta, Peters, Wilson among offensive standouts
CSU football vs. Minnesota - Sept. 12, 2015
CSU football vs. Savannah State - Sept. 5, 2015
3 individuals hold 4.0 cumulative grade-point average
2016 CSU Green and Gold Spring Game - 4/23/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU Football Spring Scrimmage #2 - 4/16/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
Colorado State won the Border War for the third consecutive season, beating Wyoming 26-7 - 11-7-15 [Photos by Don Reichert]
Colorado State vs. Colorado in the 2015 Rocky Mountain Showdown.
CSU football vs. Minnesota - Sept. 12, 2015 (Dan Byers)
2015 (Sophomore): Played in all 12 games (1 start), recording 19 tackles (9 solo), including one tackle for loss
- Made first career start and registered season-best five tackles (2 solo) in win over Air Force (10/17)
- Recorded four tackles (3 solo), including one tackle for loss, in season opener against Savannah State (9/5)
2014 (Redshirt): Earned a medical redshirt after missing the majority of the 2014 season due to injury... Played in four games: at Boston College (9/27), vs. Tulsa (10/4), at Nevada (10/11) and at the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl vs. Utah (12/20).
- Played in all 14 of Colorado State’s games, playing on all four special teams units...recorded 22 tackles (14 solo), 17 of which came on punts or kickoffs...also recorded one forced fumble
- Registered his first collegiate tackle vs. Colorado (Sept. 1) in the Rams’ season opener
- Recorded four solo stops on the road at Tulsa (Sept. 7) and his first career forced fumble
- Logged significant reps vs. Nevada (Nov. 9), when starting safety Kevin Pierre-Louis was out with an injury...had a career-high six tackles
- Had at least one tackle in 10 of CSU’s 14 games
- Rated a two-star prospect by Scout.com and Rivals.com.
- Earned three letters in football and four in track at McCook (Neb.) High School.
- Set several school records as a member of the Bison football team. Holds the single-season record for blocked kicks (6) and tackles for loss (20). Set records for career numbers in blocked kicks (8) and tackles for loss (42).
- Accumulated 239 career tackles from 2010-2012.
- Team captain for the Bison as a senior, helped McCook to a 7-3 season and became B District 7 champions for the second consecutive year.
- Averaged almost 19 tackles in the nine games he played in 2012 as he finished with career-best 169 tackles (66 solo), 20 tackles for loss, and seven sacks.
- Sprained ankle kept him out of McCook’s first-round loss in the Nebraska state playoffs to Norris High School 26-21, the eventual runners up in the state championship game.
- Omaha World-Herald named him first-team All-Nebraska.
- As a junior, registered just over 100 tackles while rushing for 800 yards and 16 TDs.
- The Bison went 10-1 in 2011 and won B District 7 before being upset 28-24 by Adams Central in the second round of the state playoffs.
- Head football coach was Jeff Gross.
- Academic All-Nebraska as a junior and senior with a 3.73 grade-point average
Personal: Born Feb. 10, 1995 in Denver, Colo. ... Hometown is McCook, Neb. ... Parents are Russell and Beverly Schlager... His father played football at Fort Lewis College in Durango, Colo. ... Cousin, Blake Weiman, plays baseball at Kansas... Has three brothers – one older and two younger... Majoring in business administration.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Ladies Huddle returns May 31
The Colorado State football coaching staff will once again host its Ladies Huddle, an annual...
Bobo headlines 9th annual Colorado Coaches for ...
Colorado State head football coach Mike Bobo will once again join the football coaches from...
New stadium construction video
Rams All Access takes you on a visual tour of the construction site in the second of a video...
Multiple Rams hear names called during NFL Draft
Multiple Colorado State football players were drafted on Saturday, marking the third year in a...
Six Rams football games in 2016 chosen for...
The Mountain West on Friday released the remainder of its national television package for the...
Cartwright earns NFF Hampshire Honor Society nod
Kivon Cartwright was recognized on Wednesday when the National Football Foundation (NFF) and...
Recap: Offense comes from behind to beat...
The Colorado State football team took the field for the final time this spring on Saturday,...
Spring Notebook: Rams complete final practice, ...
Colorado State held its final official spring practice on Friday afternoon, competing on campus ...