Gallup, Hunt, Zerblis named to first team
Rams begin 2nd fall training camp under Bobo
CSU center started all 13 games in 2015
CSU center started all 13 games in 2015
Head Coach impressed with team's improvement since spring
CSU's regular-season finale at San Diego State, a 63-31 victory - 11/26/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU football at UNLV - 10/22/16 [Don Reichert]
CSU Football vs. Utah State - 10/8/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
USATSI Gallery - UTSA vs Colorado State
CSU Football Fall Camp - Scrimmage #1 - 8/11/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
- Named to the Rimington Trophy Watch List prior to the start of his junior season.
- Helped block for 569 total yards of total offense, including 245 on the ground, in a 47-21 win over UNC (Sept. 17)
- Blocked for 369 yards of total offense against Minnesota (Sept. 24), the most that the 35th ranked defense in FBS had allowed at that point of the season
- Blocked for quarterback Collin Hill's career-high 370 passing yards against Wyoming (Oct. 1)
- Helped block for 464 yards of total offense against a Utah State defense that ranked 29th in the country in yards allowed (Oct. 8)
- The Rams became just the second team this season to rush for 100+ yards against Boise State (Oct. 15), with 184 total yards on the ground
- At Air Force (Nov. 12), blocked for a 300-yard passer in Nick Stevens, 200-yard receiver in Michael Gallup and 100-yard rusher in Dalyn Dawkins, the first such game in CSU history
- Blocked for a trio of 100-yard running backs against New Mexico (Nov. 19), a game in which the Rams also posted a season-high 576 yards of total offense
- The Rams scored 63 points and put up 507 yards of total offense against a San Diego State defense that came into the game ranked eighth in the country in total defense and averaged 16.9 points allowed per game (Nov. 26).
2015 (Sophomore): Started all 13 games on the offensive line, appearing at both center and left guard... Helped block for an offense that ranked third in the Mountain West with 417.0 yards per game, and was among the nation’s leaders for tackles for loss allowed (4.62 per game; 11th), sacks allowed (1.17 per game; 22nd), third-down conversions (46.0 percent, 20th), fourth-down conversions (58.8 percent, 36th), first downs (23.15 per game, 33rd) and red-zone offense (87 percent, 44th).
- Helped block for a season-high 598 yards of total offense, including 217 on the ground, in a 65-13 win over Savannah State (9/5).
- Made way for a season-most 325 rushing yards in a win over UNLV (11/14).
- Blocked for quarterback Nick Stevens' career-high 310-yard performance in the NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl vs. Nevada (12/29).
2014 (Freshman): Started the first three games at center before injuring his knee during a bye-week practice the week of Sept. 15.
- Made his first collegiate start in a season-opening win over Colorado (8/29).. Paved the way for 266 yards on the ground in the victory.
- Helped the Rams rack up 676 yards of total offense against UC Davis (9/13), the third-most total yards in a single game in CSU history.
- The Rams allowed just three sacks in his three starts at center.
2013 (Redshirt): Redshirted during his first collegiate season.
- Is a 2013 graduate of Bear Creek High School in Lakewood, Colo.
- Earned All-Colorado first-team honors as a senior in 2012, in addition to an honorable mention nod in 2011.
- Served as team captain in 2012.
- Helped protect two young quarterbacks and a young backfield that produced 11 rushing TDs on the year.
- In the Bears’ 7-4 season of 2011, he helped block for a 2,000-yard passer and a rushing attack that galloped for nearly 2,000 yards and 22 touchdowns.
- For the second consecutive season, the Bears advanced to the second round of the Colorado state playoffs before falling, 21-14, to Mullen.
- Rated as a two-star prospect by Rivals and Scout.
- Head football coaches were Tom Thennel and Zach Morris.
Personal: Born April 4, 1995 in Denver, Colo. ... Parents are Bryan and Cathy Bennett... Has an older brother, Austin, who plays football at Colorado Mesa University... Majoring in communication studies and minoring in business administration.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Friend named Broyles Award nominee for 2nd year...
For the second consecutive season, Colorado State offensive coordinator Will Friend is a nominee ...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: San Diego State
Brian Roth and Mark Driscoll of the CSU Rams Radio Network break down last Saturday's #FarewellHu...
Game Notes: CSU football at San Diego State,...
Coming off of a bowl-clinching victory over New Mexico, the Rams travel to San Diego State to...
Recap: Rams honor Hughes with bowl-clinching...
In the 262nd and final game at Hughes Stadium, the Colorado State Rams beat the New Mexico...
CSU renames South Drive in honor of Harry Hughes
The name of the football coach who won the most games in Colorado State University history is...
Gameday: CSU football vs. New Mexico, Nov. 19
Seeking bowl eligibility, CSU will face New Mexico in the 262nd and final game ever to be played ...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: New Mexico
Colorado State hosts New Mexico Saturday evening in the 262nd and final game ever at Hughes...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 10
Colorado State is represented by eight former Rams on current NFL rosters, and one player,...