Center was named Second Team All-Mountain West as a junior last season
Hunt receives hardware, trio of #RAMPAGE17 members also recognized as prep scholar-athletes
Gallup, Hunt, Zerblis named to first team
Rams begin 2nd fall training camp under Bobo
CSU center started all 13 games in 2015
Spring Football Scrimmage #1 - 4/1/17 [Photos by Don Reichert]
Colorado State spring football practice - 3/21/17 [Photos by Don Reichert]
Potato Bowl - Day 3
Potato Bowl - Day 2
Potato Bowl - Day 1
- Named to the Rimington Trophy Watch List prior to the start of his junior season.
- Helped block for 569 total yards of total offense, including 245 on the ground, in a 47-21 win over UNC (Sept. 17)
- Blocked for 369 yards of total offense against Minnesota (Sept. 24), the most that the 35th ranked defense in FBS had allowed at that point of the season
- Blocked for quarterback Collin Hill's career-high 370 passing yards against Wyoming (Oct. 1)
- Helped block for 464 yards of total offense against a Utah State defense that ranked 29th in the country in yards allowed (Oct. 8)
- The Rams became just the second team this season to rush for 100+ yards against Boise State (Oct. 15), with 184 total yards on the ground
- At Air Force (Nov. 12), blocked for a 300-yard passer in Nick Stevens, 200-yard receiver in Michael Gallup and 100-yard rusher in Dalyn Dawkins, the first such game in CSU history
- Blocked for a trio of 100-yard running backs against New Mexico (Nov. 19), a game in which the Rams also posted a season-high 576 yards of total offense
- The Rams scored 63 points and put up 507 yards of total offense against a San Diego State defense that came into the game ranked eighth in the country in total defense and averaged 16.9 points allowed per game (Nov. 26)
- Blocked for a season-high 600 yards of total offense in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl (Dec. 22), including a school-record 265 receiving yards for Bisi Johnson and a career-high 445 passing yards for quarterback Nick Stevens
2015 (Sophomore): Started all 13 games on the offensive line, appearing at both center and left guard... Helped block for an offense that ranked third in the Mountain West with 417.0 yards per game, and was among the nation’s leaders for tackles for loss allowed (4.62 per game; 11th), sacks allowed (1.17 per game; 22nd), third-down conversions (46.0 percent, 20th), fourth-down conversions (58.8 percent, 36th), first downs (23.15 per game, 33rd) and red-zone offense (87 percent, 44th).
- Helped block for a season-high 598 yards of total offense, including 217 on the ground, in a 65-13 win over Savannah State (9/5).
- Made way for a season-most 325 rushing yards in a win over UNLV (11/14).
- Blocked for quarterback Nick Stevens' career-high 310-yard performance in the NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl vs. Nevada (12/29).
2014 (Freshman): Started the first three games at center before injuring his knee during a bye-week practice the week of Sept. 15.
- Made his first collegiate start in a season-opening win over Colorado (8/29).. Paved the way for 266 yards on the ground in the victory.
- Helped the Rams rack up 676 yards of total offense against UC Davis (9/13), the third-most total yards in a single game in CSU history.
- The Rams allowed just three sacks in his three starts at center.
2013 (Redshirt): Redshirted during his first collegiate season.
- Is a 2013 graduate of Bear Creek High School in Lakewood, Colo.
- Earned All-Colorado first-team honors as a senior in 2012, in addition to an honorable mention nod in 2011.
- Served as team captain in 2012.
- Helped protect two young quarterbacks and a young backfield that produced 11 rushing TDs on the year.
- In the Bears’ 7-4 season of 2011, he helped block for a 2,000-yard passer and a rushing attack that galloped for nearly 2,000 yards and 22 touchdowns.
- For the second consecutive season, the Bears advanced to the second round of the Colorado state playoffs before falling, 21-14, to Mullen.
- Rated as a two-star prospect by Rivals and Scout.
- Head football coaches were Tom Thennel and Zach Morris.
Personal: Born April 4, 1995 in Denver, Colo. ... Parents are Bryan and Cathy Bennett... Has an older brother, Austin, who plays football at Colorado Mesa University... Majoring in communication studies and minoring in business administration.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Three-game mini-plan ticket packages on sale...
Beginning June 26 fans of Colorado State football may purchase three-game ticket mini-plans for...
Video presentation upgrades unveiled by CSU,...
FORT COLLINS, Colo. - The Colorado State Rams and RamVision have released new details regarding...
Two more kickoff times set for 2017 CSU...
FORT COLLINS, Colo. — The kickoff times for two more 2017 Colorado State home football...
Matthews, Pierre-Louis sign deals with CFL teams
FORT COLLINS, Colo. — Former Colorado State defensive backs Trent Matthews and Kevin Pierre...
Photo Gallery: Scoreboard at the new on-campus...
Installation began this week on the scoreboard at the new on-campus stadium. The Rams' new home...
Kickoff time for Aug. 26 new stadium grand-open...
The magnitude of Colorado State’s Aug. 26 football season opener took on even greater...
Rams receive kickoff times and TV designations ...
Two more Colorado State football games in 2017 were assigned kickoff times, it was announced...
Photo Gallery: New on-campus stadium
Colorado State University's new on-campus stadium is scheduled for substantial completion on June...