Rams add 26 players to 2016 roster
CSU fall football practice - 8-6-16 [Photos by Kalli Wilkins]
- Two-time first-team All-Colorado selection (2014, 2015), in addition to a second-team nod (2013).
- Three-time all-league and all-city honoree (2013-15).
- Recorded 72 catches for 1,324 yards and 10 touchdowns as a senior.
- Helped the Colts to back-to-back conference championships (2013, 2014), including a 14-0 mark as a junior.
- Earned nine varsity letters (three in football, four in basketball, two in track & field).
- Team captain in both football and basketball as a senior.
- Averaging 14 points per game as a senior on the basketball squad.
- Head football coach was Ryan Goddard.
- Hails from the same high school as former Rams tight end Kivon Cartwright.
- Rated as a three-star recruit by ESPN and 247 Sports and two-star by Rivals.
- Committed to CSU over reported offers from Colorado, Wyoming and Air Force.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Bobo releases post-spring depth chart
Colorado State wrapped up its spring camp on April 22 and now will have weights and conditioning ...
Anticipation mounting for opening of new stadium
Following a highly successful first round of season-ticket purchases for Colorado State...
Green team claims victory with last-second...
Nick Stevens' five-yard touchdown pass to Olabisi Johnson on the final play of the game sent the ...
Spring Notebook: Rams ready for Green & Gold...
FORT COLLINS, Colo.— The Colorado State Rams held their 14th spring practice on Thursday...
Green & Gold Game and Spring Sports Festival...
Colorado State’s annual Green & Gold spring football game, presented by UCHealth and...
Spring Notebook: Johnson looking to build upon ...
FORT COLLINS, Colo.-- The Colorado State Rams began their final week of spring camp with their...
Spring Notebook: Rams finish week strong
FORT COLLINS, Colo.-- The Colorado State Rams held their 12th session of spring camp Saturday...
Spring Notebook: Watson, linebackers bring...
FORT COLLINS, Colo.-- The Colorado State Rams were back on the practice fields Thursday afternoon...