List includes all 16 sports, 6 colleges
Rams even record at 5-5, 1 win away from bowl eligibility
Rams almost caught up with installation of new scheme
CSU vs. UC Davis
CSU vs. Hawai'i
Colorado State became bowl eligible with a 28-21 victory at New Mexico on Nov. 21, 2015. Photos by Don Reichert.
CSU vs. UNLV
Colorado State won the Border War for the third consecutive season, beating Wyoming 26-7 - 11-7-15 [Photos by Don Reichert]
The Rams welcomed the Aztecs to Fort Collins for a conference matchup on Saturday.
CSU football vs. Air Force - Oct. 17, 2015 (Don Reichert)
- Recorded two rushing touchdowns, and helped block the way for a season-high 325 rushing yards in a win against UNLV (Nov. 14)
- Played in 11 games, posting 18 tackles (eight solo), including half a sack and registering one pass breakup…toward the end of the season, was primarily used on special teams.
- Recorded two tackles and half a sack at Boise State (Sept.6).
- Totaled a career-high eight tackles in CSU’s home-opener vs. UC Davis (Sept. 13).
- Chosen to serve as a weekly captain at Boston College (Sept. 27) and at San Jose State (Nov. 1).
- Compiled 21 tackles (nine solo) and a half tackle for loss for the Rams in 10 games.
- Registered a career-high seven tackles (three solo) in a home loss to San Jose State (Oct. 12).
- Saw an increase in playing time in the Rams’ regular season finale vs. Air Force (Nov. 30) because of an injury to Cory James…finished the game with four tackles and his first career forced fumble.
- Served as a team captain vs. San Jose State (Oct. 12).
- Completed his redshirt freshman season with 34 total tackles and one fumble recovery in a defense that was always rotating in fresh legs...played in all 12 games for the Rams.
- Recorded his first-career tackle vs. in-state rival Colorado (Sept. 1).
- Had six tackles in CSU’s home-opener against North Dakota State (Sept. 8)…assisted on a tackle with Lanston Tanyi to force the Bison into a fourth-and-one.
- Played in his third-career game as a Ram when CSU traveled to his home-state of California to play San Jose State.
- Followed up a four-tackle performance against Utah State (Sept. 22) with a six-tackle game at Air Force (Sept. 29).
- Registered two solo stops on the road at San Diego State (Oct. 13).
2011 (Redshirt): Redshirted as a true freshman in his first season of college eligibility.
High School: An All-CIF Southern Section and All-Desert Sun linebacker as a senior at La Quinta High School, about 40 miles southeast of Palm Springs, Calif. …lettered three years for the Blackhawks...played fullback and linebacker as a senior captain in 2010, finishing with 116 tackles, nearly 20 stops behind the line of scrimmage, and six sacks...also forced two fumbles and recovered another, playing in every game for a 10-3 team that advanced to the CIF state semifinals...as a fullback, had four carries for 36 yards and one touchdown, and caught five passes for 68 yards and another score...voted Most Valuable Linebacker by his coaches and teammates...as a junior in 2009, helped the Blackhawks to an 8-4 record and a berth in the second round of the playoffs, playing defensive end and fullback...also earned recognition on the prestigious National Football Foundation Scholar Athlete Team of Riverside County for his athletic, academic and community-service achievements...head football coach was Dan Armstrong...also played rugby at LQHS, as a club athlete in 2009-10, before helping to inaugurate the program as a varsity sport in 2010-11...owned a 3.0 GPA...had 4.71-second speed in the 40-yard dash and bench pressed 300 pounds...also recruited by San Diego State, Boise State, Nevada and San Jose State.
Personal: Given name is Nu’uvali Daniel Fa’apito, Jr. ...name is pronounced new-OO-vall-ee fah-ah-PEE-toh...born Dec. 26, 1992, in Long Beach, Calif. ...son of Nu’uvali Fa’apito, Sr. and Christy Vandever...has two younger brothers and one younger sister...first name translates to ‘Painted Village’ in Samoan...both his dad, Nu’uvali, and two uncles, Pete and Fafi, played football at Cerritos J.C. …majoring in communications at Colorado State...hometown: La Quinta, Calif.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Veteran QB can’t wait for 2017 CSU season
The look of confidence on Nick Stevens’ face is unmistakable. It is born of experience, and...
Davis accepts invitation to NFL Combine
On Tuesday, it was announced that former Colorado State linebacker Kevin Davis will be joining...
Hunt invited to participate in NFL Combine
Former Colorado State punter Hayden Hunt received an invitation to participate in the NFL Combine...
Signing Day Live to feature #NextLevelRams...
Signing Day Live will feature special guests Shaquil Barrett (Denver Broncos) and Cory James (Oak...
New season ticket requests accepted beginning...
New season ticket requests for the highly-anticipated inaugural campaign in Colorado State...
Rocky Mountain Showdown moved to Friday, Sept. ...
The first game of Colorado State’s 2017 football season is now one day closer. The Pac-12...
Colorado State and Arizona announce home-and-ho...
Colorado State and Pac-12 Conference member Arizona jointly announced today a home-and-home...
CSU’s Signing Day Live webstream...
Rams fans, get ready. National Signing Day will again be delivered to you on Feb. 1 when the...