Career Division I games played/started: 11/0 (11/0 in 2014)
2014 (Freshman): Has played in 11 games, recording two tackles (one solo), primarily used on several special teams units.
- Registered two tackles in CSU's home opener vs. UC Davis (Sept. 13), including his first career stop late in the first quarter.
2013: Redshirted as a true freshman in his first year of college eligibility.
- Rated a three-star prospect by ESPN.com and a two-star prospect by Scout.com and Rivals.com.
- Earned three varsity football letters at Beaverton (Ore.) High School.
- Holds the Beaverton school record for sacks in a career with 34.
- In his final season as a Beaver rushed 68 times for 504 yards (7.4) and scored eight TDs.
- On the defensive side of the line of scrimmage recorded a single-season school record 29 tackles for loss and 11.5 sacks.
- Defensive Player of the Year in the Metro League.
- In 2012, named first-team all-city and first-team All-Oregon for his play at the linebacker position...also earned third-team all-Beaverton honors for his exploits on the ground.
- Sophomore and junior years earned third-team honors for his play at defensive end.
- As a junior compiled 48 total tackles (22 solo), 10.5 tackles for loss, and seven sacks.
- As a sophomore registered 38 tackles (16 solo), including four tackles for loss.
- Head football coach was Bob Boyer.
- Also competed in track and field for the Beavers.
Personal: Given name is Evan Roger Colorito...born Oct. 20, 1994 in Portland, Ore. ...parents are Anthony Colorito and Karen Harman...his father, Anthony, was an All-American at USC and was drafted in the fifth round of the 1986 draft by the Denver Broncos...that season the elder Colorito played in 15 games for Denver and made 18 tackles (11 solo) along with two fumble recoveries...has two siblings, one older brother and one younger sister...majoring in health and exercise science at CSU...Hometown: Beaverton, Ore.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Rams wide receiver Higgins named to Walter Camp...
Colorado State sophomore wide receiver Rashard Higgins, who leads the nation with 149.1 receiving...
Las Vegas Bowl Game Notes: Colorado State vs....
Colorado State (10-2, 6-2 MW) face former conference foe Utah (8-4, 5-4 Pac-12) in the 2014 Royal...
CSU football team continues to bring national...
The outstanding performance of the 2014 Colorado State football team continues to bring national ...
Colorado State accepts invitation to 2014 Royal...
The Colorado State Rams have accepted an invitation to play in the 2014 Royal Purple Las Vegas...
Rams vote on season captains for 2014
For the third consecutive year, Colorado State had four game captains that rotated week-to-week. ...
Grayson named finalist for the Manning Award
Colorado State senior quarterback Garrett Grayson has been named a finalist for the Manning Award...
Rams place 15 on All-Mountain West teams
On Tuesday morning the Mountain West announced its all-conference selections and four Rams earned...
CSU Coach McElwain named Mountain West Coach of...
Colorado State head coach Jim McElwain has been named Mountain West Coach of the Year after...