Career Division I games played/started: 12/0 (12/0 in 2014)
- Played in 12 games, recording two tackles (one solo), primarily used on several special teams units.
- Registered two tackles in CSU's home opener vs. UC Davis (Sept. 13), including his first career stop late in the first quarter
2013: Redshirted as a true freshman in his first year of college eligibility.
- Rated a three-star prospect by ESPN.com and a two-star prospect by Scout.com and Rivals.com.
- Earned three varsity football letters at Beaverton (Ore.) High School.
- Holds the Beaverton school record for sacks in a career with 34.
- In his final season as a Beaver rushed 68 times for 504 yards (7.4) and scored eight TDs.
- On the defensive side of the line of scrimmage recorded a single-season school record 29 tackles for loss and 11.5 sacks.
- Defensive Player of the Year in the Metro League.
- In 2012, named first-team all-city and first-team All-Oregon for his play at the linebacker position...also earned third-team all-Beaverton honors for his exploits on the ground.
- Sophomore and junior years earned third-team honors for his play at defensive end.
- As a junior compiled 48 total tackles (22 solo), 10.5 tackles for loss, and seven sacks.
- As a sophomore registered 38 tackles (16 solo), including four tackles for loss.
- Head football coach was Bob Boyer.
- Also competed in track and field for the Beavers.
Personal: Given name is Evan Roger Colorito...born Oct. 20, 1994 in Portland, Ore. ...parents are Anthony Colorito and Karen Harman...his father, Anthony, was an All-American at USC and was drafted in the fifth round of the 1986 draft by the Denver Broncos...that season the elder Colorito played in 15 games for Denver and made 18 tackles (11 solo) along with two fumble recoveries...has two siblings, one older brother and one younger sister...majoring in communication studies at CSU...Hometown: Beaverton, Ore.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Football game notes: CSU at Fresno State, Nov. 28
Already bowl eligible, Colorado State closes the season Saturday at Fresno State, looking for a...
Football recap: Rams become bowl eligible with ...
Colorado State scored a fourth-quarter touchdown to take the lead and then intercepted a New...
Football gameday: CSU Rams at New Mexico, Nov. 21
Riding a two-game win streak, Colorado State travels to Albuquerque, N.M., to take on red-hot New...
The Grind | 26 Reasons
Colorado State's 26 seniors, who have won more home games than any senior class in school history...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 10
TE Crockett Gillmore pulled in his team-leading fourth touchdown reception this week against the ...
Football game notes: CSU at New Mexico, Nov. 21
Colorado State, which has won eight of its last 12 road games, will travel to New Mexico to face ...
Football recap: CSU sends seniors off with 49-3...
The Colorado State Rams improved to 5-5 on the year (3-3 MW) with a decisive 49-35 victory over...
Football gameday: CSU Rams vs. UNLV, Nov. 14
Colorado State will recognize 26 seniors prior to its home game against UNLV, Saturday at 5 p.m. ...