2013:Redshirted as a true freshman in his first year of college eligibility.
- Rated a three-star prospect by ESPN.com and a two-star prospect by Scout.com and Rivals.com.
- Earned three varsity football letters at Beaverton (Ore.) High School.
- Holds the Beaverton school record for sacks in a career with 34.
- In his final season as a Beaver rushed 68 times for 504 yards (7.4) and scored eight TDs.
- On the defensive side of the line of scrimmage recorded a single-season school record 29 tackles for loss and 11. 5 sacks.
- Defensive Player of the Year in the Metro League.
- In 2012, named first-team all-city and first-team All-Oregon for his play at the linebacker position...also earned third-team all-Beaverton honors for his exploits on the ground.
- Sophomore and junior years earned third-team honors for his play at defensive end.
- As a junior compiled 48 total tackles (22 solo), 10.5 tackles for loss, and seven sacks.
- As a sophomore registered 38 tackles (16 solo), including four tackles for loss.
- Head football coach was Bob Boyer.
- Also competed in track and field for the Beavers.
Personal: Given name is Evan Roger Colorito...born on Oct. 20, 1994 in Portland, Ore. ...parents are Anthony and Karen Colorito...his father, Anthony, was an All-American at USC and was drafted in the fifth round of the 1986 draft by the Denver Broncos...that season the elder Colorito played in 15 games for Denver and made 18 tackles (11 solo) along with two fumble recoveries...has two siblings, one older brother and one younger sister...undecided on a major at CSU...Hometown: Beaverton, Ore.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Friend named Broyles Award nominee for 2nd year...
For the second consecutive season, Colorado State offensive coordinator Will Friend is a nominee ...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: San Diego State
Brian Roth and Mark Driscoll of the CSU Rams Radio Network break down last Saturday's #FarewellHu...
Game Notes: CSU football at San Diego State,...
Coming off of a bowl-clinching victory over New Mexico, the Rams travel to San Diego State to...
Recap: Rams honor Hughes with bowl-clinching...
In the 262nd and final game at Hughes Stadium, the Colorado State Rams beat the New Mexico...
CSU renames South Drive in honor of Harry Hughes
The name of the football coach who won the most games in Colorado State University history is...
Gameday: CSU football vs. New Mexico, Nov. 19
Seeking bowl eligibility, CSU will face New Mexico in the 262nd and final game ever to be played ...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: New Mexico
Colorado State hosts New Mexico Saturday evening in the 262nd and final game ever at Hughes...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 10
Colorado State is represented by eight former Rams on current NFL rosters, and one player,...