Hunt receives hardware, trio of #RAMPAGE17 members also recognized as prep scholar-athletes
True freshman quarterback throws for 315 yards, scores five total touchdowns
Rams' defense pitches second-half shutout
Good Works Team celebrates players' off-the-field involvement
Golditch, Meeks stand out to coaching staff
Potato Bowl - Day 3
Potato Bowl - Day 2
The Colorado State Rams open the 2015 season against the visiting Savannah State Tigers with a 65-13 win.
CSU Football vs. Hawai'i - photos by Dan Byers
CSU Football vs. UC Davis - photos by Don Reichert
- Catches: 5- UC Davis, 2015
- Receiving Yards: 112- UC Davis, 2015
- Longest Reception: 69- UC Davis, 2015
- Pulled in three catches for 67 yards, including a 45-yard reception at the end of the first half to set up a last-second field goal in a win over UTSA (Sept. 10)
- Made an acrobatic touchdown catch on a two-yard fade from QB Collin Hill in a win over UNC (Sept. 17)
- The play marked the first touchdown pass of QB Collin Hill's career
- Caught a 9-yard pass at Boise State (10/15) from Nick Stevens
2014 (Freshman): Played in 12 games, catching 10 passes for 156 yards (15.6) and one touchdown.
- Saw his first career action in season-opening win over Colorado (8/29).
- Made first career reception against UC Davis (9/13) en route to a career-high five receptions for 112 yards (22.4 yards per catch), including a career-long 69-yard reception, which set up a Treyous Jarrells touchdown.
- Made first career start against Hawai’i (11/8), scoring his first career touchdown on an eight-yard catch to put the Rams up 7-0 in the first quarter.
- Totaled 21 receiving yards on two receptions vs. New Mexico (11/22).
- Earned 2014 Academic All-Mountain West and 2014-15 Mountain West Scholar-Athlete honors.
- Is a 2013 graduate of Sunrise Mountain High School in Peoria, Ariz.
- Named to the 2012 All-Arizona first team, in addition to first-team all-region recognition.
- As a senior in 2012, averaged an astounding 25.4 yards per reception, totaling 44 catches for 1,118 yards and 14 touchdowns.
- Had five receptions for 254 yards (50.8 yards-per-catch average) and scored five touchdowns - a Division III record - in a 76-13 win over Copper Canyon.
- The 9-3 Mustangs advanced to the Arizona state playoffs for the second consecutive year before losing in the second round to Nogales, 22-8.
- Combined for 18 catches for 393 yards (21.8) and scored four touchdowns in his first two seasons of varsity action at Sunrise Mountain (2010-11).
- In 2011, helped lead the Mustangs to the playoffs for the first time in at least six years.
- Earned eight varsity letters, including three in football and basketball and two in track & field.
- Team captain on the Mustangs' football and basketball teams.
- On the hardwood, earned first-team all-region accolades as a senior and honorable mention All-Arizona as a junior.
- Head football coach was James Carter.
- In the classroom, had a 4.0 grade-point average and was a three-time scholar-athlete.
- Rated as a three-star prospect by Rivals and a two-star prospect by Scout.com.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
First sections of playing surface installed at ...
The playing surface at Colorado State University's new on-campus stadium began to be installed...
Green and Gold Game April 22 will headline...
The Colorado State football team’s annual Green and Gold Spring Game will kick off at 1 p.m...
Spring Notebook: Offense shows complacency...
FORT COLLINS, Colo.-- The Colorado State Rams held their 10th practice of spring ball on Tuesday ...
12 Rams earn NFFCC academic honors
Twelve Colorado State football players and three incoming freshmen earned academic recognition by...
Field design for new stadium will recognize...
The playing surface at Colorado State University’s new on-campus stadium will bear the name...
Spring Notebook: Stevens, No. 1 offense...
The Colorado State Rams were back in action on Saturday for their second scrimmage of the spring ...
Spring Notebook: Rams welcome visiting coaches ...
FORT COLLINS, Colo.-- The Colorado State Rams officially passed the halfway point of spring ball...
Peralta earns NFF Hampshire Honor Society nod
Nolan Peralta, a 2016 graduate from the Colorado State football team, was recognized this week...