Golditch, Meeks stand out to coaching staff
Student-athletes span all 5 fall sports
CSU vs. Hawai'i
The Colorado State Rams open the 2015 season against the visiting Savannah State Tigers with a 65-13 win.
CSU Football vs. Hawai'i - photos by Dan Byers
CSU Football vs. UC Davis - photos by Don Reichert
Career Division 1 games played/started: 16/1 (4/0 in 2015... 12/1 in 2014).
2015 (Sophomore): Played in four games at wide receiver, recording three catches for 35 yards... Missed the second half of the season due to shoulder surgery.
2014 (Freshman): Played in 12 games, catching 10 passes for 156 yards (15.6) and one touchdown.
- Saw his first career action in season-opening win over Colorado (8/29).
- Made first career reception against UC Davis (9/13) en route to a career-high five receptions for 112 yards (22.4 yards per catch), including a carer-long 69-yard reception, which set up a Treyous Jarrells touchdown.
- Made first career start against Hawai’i (11/8), scoring his first career touchdown on an eight-yard catch to put the Rams up 7-0 in the first quarter.
- Totaled 21 receiving yards on two receptions vs. New Mexico (11/22).
2013 (Redshirt): Redshirted during his first collegiate season.
- Is a 2013 graduate of Sunrise Mountain High School in Peoria, Ariz.
- Named to the 2012 All-Arizona first team, in addition to first-team all-region recognition.
- As a senior in 2012, averaged an astounding 25.4 yards per reception, totaling 44 catches for 1,118 yards and 14 touchdowns.
- Had five receptions for 254 yards (50.8 yards-per-catch average) and scored five touchdowns - a Division III record - in a 76-13 win over Copper Canyon.
- The 9-3 Mustangs advanced to the Arizona state playoffs for the second consecutive year before losing in the second round to Nogales, 22-8.
- Combined for 18 catches for 393 yards (21.8) and scored four touchdowns in his first two seasons of varsity action at Sunrise Mountain (2010-11).
- In 2011, helped lead the Mustangs to the playoffs for the first time in at least six years.
- Earned eight varsity letters, including three in football and basketball and two in track & field.
- Team captain on the Mustangs' football and basketball teams.
- On the hardwood, earned first-team all-region accolades as a senior and honorable mention All-Arizona as a junior.
- Head football coach was James Carter.
- In the classroom, had a 4.0 grade-point average and was a three-time scholar-athlete.
- Rated as a three-star prospect by Rivals and a two-star prospect by Scout.com.
Personal: Born Nov. 3, 1994 in Lake Havasu City, Ariz. ... Hometown is Peoria, Ariz. ... Parents are Elroy and Joelle Masters... Has one brother and one sister... Majoring in business administration at CSU.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Ladies Huddle returns May 31
The Colorado State football coaching staff will once again host its Ladies Huddle, an annual...
Bobo headlines 9th annual Colorado Coaches for ...
Colorado State head football coach Mike Bobo will once again join the football coaches from...
New stadium construction video
Rams All Access takes you on a visual tour of the construction site in the second of a video...
Multiple Rams hear names called during NFL Draft
Multiple Colorado State football players were drafted on Saturday, marking the third year in a...
Six Rams football games in 2016 chosen for...
The Mountain West on Friday released the remainder of its national television package for the...
Cartwright earns NFF Hampshire Honor Society nod
Kivon Cartwright was recognized on Wednesday when the National Football Foundation (NFF) and...
Recap: Offense comes from behind to beat...
The Colorado State football team took the field for the final time this spring on Saturday,...
Spring Notebook: Rams complete final practice, ...
Colorado State held its final official spring practice on Friday afternoon, competing on campus ...