True freshman quarterback throws for 315 yards, scores five total touchdowns
Rams' defense pitches second-half shutout
Good Works Team celebrates players' off-the-field involvement
Golditch, Meeks stand out to coaching staff
Student-athletes span all 5 fall sports
The Colorado State Rams open the 2015 season against the visiting Savannah State Tigers with a 65-13 win.
CSU Football vs. Hawai'i - photos by Dan Byers
CSU Football vs. UC Davis - photos by Don Reichert
- Pulled in three catches for 67 yards, including a 45-yard reception at the end of the first half to set up a last-second field goal in a win over UTSA (Sept. 10)
- Made an acrobatic touchdown catch on a two-yard fade from QB Collin Hill in a win over UNC (Sept. 17)
- The play marked the first touchdown pass of QB Collin Hill's career
2014 (Freshman): Played in 12 games, catching 10 passes for 156 yards (15.6) and one touchdown.
- Saw his first career action in season-opening win over Colorado (8/29).
- Made first career reception against UC Davis (9/13) en route to a career-high five receptions for 112 yards (22.4 yards per catch), including a career-long 69-yard reception, which set up a Treyous Jarrells touchdown.
- Made first career start against Hawai’i (11/8), scoring his first career touchdown on an eight-yard catch to put the Rams up 7-0 in the first quarter.
- Totaled 21 receiving yards on two receptions vs. New Mexico (11/22).
- Earned 2014 Academic All-Mountain West and 2014-15 Mountain West Scholar-Athlete honors.
- Is a 2013 graduate of Sunrise Mountain High School in Peoria, Ariz.
- Named to the 2012 All-Arizona first team, in addition to first-team all-region recognition.
- As a senior in 2012, averaged an astounding 25.4 yards per reception, totaling 44 catches for 1,118 yards and 14 touchdowns.
- Had five receptions for 254 yards (50.8 yards-per-catch average) and scored five touchdowns - a Division III record - in a 76-13 win over Copper Canyon.
- The 9-3 Mustangs advanced to the Arizona state playoffs for the second consecutive year before losing in the second round to Nogales, 22-8.
- Combined for 18 catches for 393 yards (21.8) and scored four touchdowns in his first two seasons of varsity action at Sunrise Mountain (2010-11).
- In 2011, helped lead the Mustangs to the playoffs for the first time in at least six years.
- Earned eight varsity letters, including three in football and basketball and two in track & field.
- Team captain on the Mustangs' football and basketball teams.
- On the hardwood, earned first-team all-region accolades as a senior and honorable mention All-Arizona as a junior.
- Head football coach was James Carter.
- In the classroom, had a 4.0 grade-point average and was a three-time scholar-athlete.
- Rated as a three-star prospect by Rivals and a two-star prospect by Scout.com.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Rams' Oct. 1 game vs. Wyoming will kick off at ...
Colorado State's Oct. 1 Border War football game against Wyoming will kick off at 8:15 p.m. MT...
Recap: Hill's historic debut leads Rams to Ag...
FORT COLLINS, Colo. - The Colorado State Rams improved to 2-1 on the season with a 41-27 win over...
CSU Rams Gameday: Football vs. Northern...
Colorado State looks to improve to 2-0 at home this season, renewing a series against Northern...
#TheGrind | Fighters
Follow the story of the Colorado State Rams Football Program as told by the players themselves. "...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: Northern Colorado
Brian Roth and Mark Driscoll of the CSU Rams Radio Network preview Saturday's Ag Day Orange Out...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 1
Colorado State is represented by eight former Rams on current NFL rosters, and one player,...
Game Notes: CSU football vs. Northern Colorado,...
CSU will host Northern Colorado Saturday for the first time since 2011. Saturday is also Ag Day...
Rams’ Sept. 24 game at Minnesota will...
Colorado State’s Sept. 24 football game at Minnesota will kick off at 11 a.m. CT (10 a.m....