Student-athletes span all 5 fall sports
CSU vs. Hawai'i
The Colorado State Rams open the 2015 season against the visiting Savannah State Tigers with a 65-13 win.
CSU Football vs. Hawai'i - photos by Dan Byers
CSU Football vs. UC Davis - photos by Don Reichert
Career Division 1 games played/started: 12/1 (12/1 in 2014).
2014 (Freshman): Played in 12 games, catching 10 passes for 156 yards (15.6) and one touchdown.
- Saw his first career action in season-opening win against Colorado (Aug. 29)
- Made first career reception against UC Davis (Sept. 13) en route to a career-high five receptions for 112 yards (22.4), including a career-long 69-yard reception, which set up a Treyous Jarrells touchdown
- Made his first career start against Hawai’i (Nov. 8), scoring his first career touchdown, an eight-yard catch to put the Rams up 7-0 in the first quarter
- 21 receiving yards on two receptions vs. New Mexico (Nov. 22)
- 2013: Redshirted as a true freshman in his first year of college eligibility.
- Rated a three-star prospect by Rivals.com and two-star prospect by Scout.com.
- Attended Sunrise Mountain High School in Peoria, Ariz., where he earned eight letters (3- football, 3- basketball, 2 - track and field).
- Team captain for the Mustangs’ basketball and football teams.
- Averaged an astounding 25.4 yards per reception in 2012 (44 passes for 1,118 yards) with 14 TDs.
- Had five receptions for 254 yards (50.8) and scored five touchdowns--a Division III record--in a 76-13 win over Copper Canyon.
- The 9-3 Mustangs advanced to the Arizona state playoffs for the second consecutive year before losing in the second round to Nogales 22-8.
- Earned first-team all-region and first-team All-Arizona recognition after his senior season.
- Combined for 18 catches for 393 yards (21.8) and scored four TDs in his first two seasons of varsity action at Sunrise Mountain.
- In 2011, helped lead the Mustangs to the playoffs for the first time in at least six years.
- Head football coach was James Carter.
- On the hardwood, earned first-team all-region as a senior and was honorable mention All-Arizona as a junior.
- In the classroom had a 4.0 grade-point average and was a three-time scholar-athlete.overcoming a 1-2 start to the season.
Personal: Given name is Elroy Masters, Jr. ...born Nov. 3, 1994 in Lake Havasu City, Ariz. ....parents are Elroy and Joelle Masters...has one brother and one sister...majoring in business administration...Hometown: Peoria, Ariz.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
The Grind | 26 Reasons
Colorado State's 26 seniors, who have won more home games than any senior class in school history...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 10
TE Crockett Gillmore pulled in his team-leading fourth touchdown reception this week against the ...
Football game notes: CSU at New Mexico, Nov. 21
Colorado State, which has won eight of its last 12 road games, will travel to New Mexico to face ...
Football recap: CSU sends seniors off with 49-3...
The Colorado State Rams improved to 5-5 on the year (3-3 MW) with a decisive 49-35 victory over...
Football gameday: CSU Rams vs. UNLV, Nov. 14
Colorado State will recognize 26 seniors prior to its home game against UNLV, Saturday at 5 p.m. ...
Hunt 1 of 10 semifinalists for Ray Guy Award
Colorado State punter Hayden Hunt is one of 10 semifinalists for the 2015 Ray Guy Award, which...
The Grind | War Games
The Border War began in 1899 and is the oldest college football rivalry west of the Mississippi...
"Declare Your Major Day" a success at Colorado ...
Like many college freshmen, Albert Bimper wasn't sure where his academic path would lead when he ...