Energy increases as Rams add shells
CSU intercepts 3 passes in come-from-behind road win
Matthews forces 2 fumbles, intercepts pass in victory
Hansley, Oden each score 2 touchdowns
CSU football vs. Minnesota - Sept. 12, 2015
Colorado State closed the regular season with a 34-31 win at Fresno State - 11/28/15 (Photos by Don Reichert)
Colorado State became bowl eligible with a 28-21 victory at New Mexico on Nov. 21, 2015. Photos by Don Reichert.
Colorado State won the Border War for the third consecutive season, beating Wyoming 26-7 - 11-7-15 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU football vs. Air Force - Oct. 17, 2015 (Don Reichert)
CSU football vs. Air Force - Oct. 17, 2015 (Eliott Foust)
- Forced a fumble to set up a CSU field goal against Minnesota (9/12).
- Recorded 10 total tackles (five solo) in his first start of the season, against Air Force (10/17).
- Registered a team-best 11 tackles (four solo) against San Diego State (10/31).
- Posted seven tackles in addition to a forced fumble in CSU's Border War victory at Wyoming (11/7).
- Recorded a career-high and team-best 12 total tackles (seven solo), including two tackles for loss and a quarterback hurry, in a win over UNLV (11/14).
- Generated a team-high nine tackles (seven solo), including a tackle for loss at New Mexico (11/21).
- Chosen to serve as a game captain for the Rams' home opener against UC Davis (9/13)... Totaled four tackles in the win.
- Posted a season-most five tackles, including a half tackle for loss, during CSU's regular-season finale at Air Force (11/28).
- Registered two solo stops in the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl vs. Utah (12/20).
- Made his collegiate debut against in-state rival Colorado (9/1), recording two tackles.
- Made his first start at middle linebacker in a win over UTEP (9/28), registering a season-high-tying three tackles.
- Tied his season-best performance with three tackles in the Rams’ blowout victory against Air Force (11/30).
- Is a 2013 graduate of Xavier High School in Louisville, Ky.
- Registered 105 total tackles as a senior in 2012 while helping the Tigers to an 8-5 record and a trip to the third round of the Kentucky 6A state playoffs... Lost in the playoffs to eventual state champion Trinity, 15-14, in a rematch of an early-season matchup and the previous year’s third-round playoff meeting.
- Named first-team all-district and 2012 Associated Press first-team All-Kentucky following his senior campaign.
- Named his team's Defensive Most Valuable Player by the coaching staff.
- As a junior in 2011, racked up 88 tackles in an 8-5 campaign, which ended in the third round of the Kentucky 6A state playoffs.
- Earned his first postseason honors in 2011, being named first-team all-district and all-state honorable mention.
- Served as a team captain in 2012.
- Head football coach was Mike Glaser... Played for former CSU assistant strength coach Rashad Harris.
- Rated as a two-star prospect by Rivals and Scout.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Rams await Sunday's bowl announcement
The Colorado State Rams, at 7-5 (5-3 MW), have qualified for a bowl game for the fourth year in a...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 12
Colorado State is represented by eight former Rams on current NFL rosters, and one player,...
8 Rams earn All-Mountain West recognition
The Mountain West announced its all-conference football teams Tuesday afternoon, with eight...
Ruiz breaks 90-year-old record for the ages
It took 90 years and 40 days or 930 games for the oldest record in the CSU record books to fall,...
Rams close regular season in dominant fashion...
The Colorado State Rams turned in their most dominant all-around performance of the season in a...
Friend named Broyles Award nominee for 2nd year...
For the second consecutive season, Colorado State offensive coordinator Will Friend is a nominee ...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: San Diego State
Brian Roth and Mark Driscoll of the CSU Rams Radio Network break down last Saturday's #FarewellHu...
Game Notes: CSU football at San Diego State,...
Coming off of a bowl-clinching victory over New Mexico, the Rams travel to San Diego State to...