CSU intercepts 3 passes in come-from-behind road win
Matthews forces 2 fumbles, intercepts pass in victory
Hansley, Oden each score 2 touchdowns
CSU football vs. Minnesota - Sept. 12, 2015
CSU football vs. Savannah State - Sept. 5, 2015
Colorado State closed the regular season with a 34-31 win at Fresno State - 11/28/15 (Photos by Don Reichert)
Colorado State became bowl eligible with a 28-21 victory at New Mexico on Nov. 21, 2015. Photos by Don Reichert.
Colorado State won the Border War for the third consecutive season, beating Wyoming 26-7 - 11-7-15 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU football vs. Air Force - Oct. 17, 2015 (Don Reichert)
CSU football vs. Air Force - Oct. 17, 2015 (Eliott Foust)
Division I career games played/started: 26/1 (13/0 in 2014...13/1 in 2013).
2015 (Junior): Tallied up a career-high and team-best 12 total tackles (seven solo) inclding two tackles for loss and a quarterback hurry in a win against UNLV (Nov. 14)...Recorded seven total tackles including a forced fumble in at Wyoming (Nov. 7)...Registered a team-best 11 total tackles (four solo) against San Diego State (Oct. 31)...Recorded 10 total tackles (five solo) in a win over Air Force (Oct. 19)...Forced a fumble which set up a CSU field goal against Minnesota (Sep. 12)
- Played in all 13 games, recording 20 tackles (10 solo), while mainly playing on special teams.
- Had four tackles (one solo) vs. UC Davis (Sept. 13).
- Chosen to serve as a game captain for the home opener against UC Davis (Sept. 13).
- In the Rams’ regular-season finale stops in the Royal at Air Force (Nov. 28), recorded a career-high five tackles, including half a tackle for loss, his first career tackle in the opponent’s backfield.
- Registered two solo Purple Las Vegas Bowl vs. Utah (Dec. 20).
- Compiled 13 tackles (five solo) in 13 games for the Rams, making his first start vs. UTEP (Sept. 28) before injuring his knee, causing him to miss the next game vs. San Jose State.
- Made his CSU debut against in-state rival Colorado (Sept. 1), recording two tackles.
- Made his first start at middle linebacker in a win against UTEP (Sept. 28), registering a season-high three tackles.
- Tied his season-best performance with three tackles in the Rams’ blowout victory against Air Force (Nov. 30).
- Rated a two-star prospect by Scout.com and Rivals.com.
- Two-year letterwinner at St. Xavier High School in Louisville, Ky., where he played for former CSU assistant strength coach Rashad Harris.
- Football captain in 2012.
- Registered 105 total tackles as a senior while helping the Tigers to an 8-5 record and a trip to the third round of the Kentucky state 6A playoffs.
- Lost in the playoffs to eventual state champion Trinity, 15-14, in a rematch of an early-season matchup and the previous year’s third-round playoff meeting.
- Named first-team all-district and 2012 Associated Press first-team All-Kentucky after his 2012 campaign.
- Named Defensive Most Valuable Player by the coaching staff at St. Xavier.
- As a junior, racked up 88 tackles in an 8-5 campaign, which ended in the third round of the Kentucky state 6A playoffs.
- Earned his first postseason honors, being named first-team all-district and all-state honorable mention.
- Head football coach was Mike Glaser.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 11
TE Crockett Gillmore set a new career-high with 101 receiving yards in a win against the St....
CSU's Hunt named finalist for Ray Guy Award
Colorado State junior punter Hayden Hunt has been named one of three finalists for the...
Football game notes: CSU at Fresno State, Nov. 28
Already bowl eligible, Colorado State closes the season Saturday at Fresno State, looking for a...
Football recap: Rams become bowl eligible with ...
Colorado State scored a fourth-quarter touchdown to take the lead and then intercepted a New...
Football gameday: CSU Rams at New Mexico, Nov. 21
Riding a two-game win streak, Colorado State travels to Albuquerque, N.M., to take on red-hot New...
The Grind | 26 Reasons
Colorado State's 26 seniors, who have won more home games than any senior class in school history...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 10
TE Crockett Gillmore pulled in his team-leading fourth touchdown reception this week against the ...
Football game notes: CSU at New Mexico, Nov. 21
Colorado State, which has won eight of its last 12 road games, will travel to New Mexico to face ...