Energy increases as Rams add shells
CSU intercepts 3 passes in come-from-behind road win
Matthews forces 2 fumbles, intercepts pass in victory
Hansley, Oden each score 2 touchdowns
CSU football vs. Minnesota - Sept. 12, 2015
Colorado State closed the regular season with a 34-31 win at Fresno State - 11/28/15 (Photos by Don Reichert)
Colorado State became bowl eligible with a 28-21 victory at New Mexico on Nov. 21, 2015. Photos by Don Reichert.
Colorado State won the Border War for the third consecutive season, beating Wyoming 26-7 - 11-7-15 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU football vs. Air Force - Oct. 17, 2015 (Don Reichert)
CSU football vs. Air Force - Oct. 17, 2015 (Eliott Foust)
- Forced a fumble to set up a CSU field goal against Minnesota (9/12).
- Recorded 10 total tackles (five solo) in his first start of the season, against Air Force (10/17).
- Registered a team-best 11 tackles (four solo) against San Diego State (10/31).
- Posted seven tackles in addition to a forced fumble in CSU's Border War victory at Wyoming (11/7).
- Recorded a career-high and team-best 12 total tackles (seven solo), including two tackles for loss and a quarterback hurry, in a win over UNLV (11/14).
- Generated a team-high nine tackles (seven solo), including a tackle for loss at New Mexico (11/21).
- Chosen to serve as a game captain for the Rams' home opener against UC Davis (9/13)... Totaled four tackles in the win.
- Posted a season-most five tackles, including a half tackle for loss, during CSU's regular-season finale at Air Force (11/28).
- Registered two solo stops in the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl vs. Utah (12/20).
- Made his collegiate debut against in-state rival Colorado (9/1), recording two tackles.
- Made his first start at middle linebacker in a win over UTEP (9/28), registering a season-high-tying three tackles.
- Tied his season-best performance with three tackles in the Rams’ blowout victory against Air Force (11/30).
- Is a 2013 graduate of Xavier High School in Louisville, Ky.
- Registered 105 total tackles as a senior in 2012 while helping the Tigers to an 8-5 record and a trip to the third round of the Kentucky 6A state playoffs... Lost in the playoffs to eventual state champion Trinity, 15-14, in a rematch of an early-season matchup and the previous year’s third-round playoff meeting.
- Named first-team all-district and 2012 Associated Press first-team All-Kentucky following his senior campaign.
- Named his team's Defensive Most Valuable Player by the coaching staff.
- As a junior in 2011, racked up 88 tackles in an 8-5 campaign, which ended in the third round of the Kentucky 6A state playoffs.
- Earned his first postseason honors in 2011, being named first-team all-district and all-state honorable mention.
- Served as a team captain in 2012.
- Head football coach was Mike Glaser... Played for former CSU assistant strength coach Rashad Harris.
- Rated as a two-star prospect by Rivals and Scout.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: Minnesota
Brian Roth and Kevin McGlue of the CSU Rams Radio Network preview Saturday's non-conference...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 2
Colorado State is represented by eight former Rams on current NFL rosters, and one player,...
Game Notes: CSU football at Minnesota, Sept. 24
After back-to-back wins, CSU will make its first road trip of the season this week, traveling to ...
Rams' Oct. 1 game vs. Wyoming will kick off at ...
Colorado State's Oct. 1 Border War football game against Wyoming will kick off at 8:15 p.m. MT...
Recap: Hill's historic debut leads Rams to Ag...
FORT COLLINS, Colo. - The Colorado State Rams improved to 2-1 on the season with a 41-27 win over...
CSU Rams Gameday: Football vs. Northern...
Colorado State looks to improve to 2-0 at home this season, renewing a series against Northern...
#TheGrind | Fighters
Follow the story of the Colorado State Rams Football Program as told by the players themselves. "...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: Northern Colorado
Brian Roth and Mark Driscoll of the CSU Rams Radio Network preview Saturday's Ag Day Orange Out...