CSU intercepts 3 passes in come-from-behind road win
Matthews forces 2 fumbles, intercepts pass in victory
Hansley, Oden each score 2 touchdowns
CSU football vs. Minnesota - Sept. 12, 2015
CSU football vs. Savannah State - Sept. 5, 2015
Colorado State closed the regular season with a 34-31 win at Fresno State - 11/28/15 (Photos by Don Reichert)
Colorado State became bowl eligible with a 28-21 victory at New Mexico on Nov. 21, 2015. Photos by Don Reichert.
Colorado State won the Border War for the third consecutive season, beating Wyoming 26-7 - 11-7-15 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU football vs. Air Force - Oct. 17, 2015 (Don Reichert)
CSU football vs. Air Force - Oct. 17, 2015 (Eliott Foust)
Division I career games played/started: 39/8 (13/7 in 2015...13/0 in 2014...13/1 in 2013).
2015 (Junior): Played in all 13 games and started the final seven after being inserted as the starter at middle linebacker for CSU's win over Air Force (10/17)... Ranked fourth on the team with 69 tackles (35 solo), incuding 0.5 sack and 7.0 tackles for loss (5th on team)... Added two forced fumbles... Averaged 9.8 tackles per game during his first four starts.
- Generated a team-high nine tackles (seven solo), including a tackle for loss at New Mexico (11/21).
- Recorded a career-high and team-best 12 total tackles (seven solo), inclding two tackles for loss and a quarterback hurry, in a win over UNLV (11/14).
- Posted seven tackles in addition to a forced fumble in CSU's Border War victory at Wyoming (11/7).
- Registered a team-best 11 tackles (four solo) against San Diego State (10/31).
- Recorded 10 total tackles (five solo) in his first start of the season, against Air Force (10/17).
- Forced a fumble to set up a CSU field goal against Minnesota (9/12).
2014 (Sophomore): Played in all 13 games, recording 20 tackles (10 solo), while primarily playing on special teams.
- Chosen to serve as a game captain for the Rams' home opener against UC Davis (9/13)... Totaled four tackles in the win.
- Posted a season-most five tackles, including a half tackle for loss, during CSU's regular-season finale at Air Force (11/28).
- Registered two solo stops in the Roayl Purple Las Vegas Bowl vs. Utah (12/20).
2013 (Freshman): Compiled 13 tackles (five solo) in 13 games for the Rams, making his first career start vs. UTEP (9/28) before injuring his knee, causing him to miss the next game vs. San Jose State.
- Made his collegiate debut against in-state rival Colorado (9/1), recording two tackles.
- Made his first start at middle linebacker in a win over UTEP (9/28), registering a season-high-tying three tackles.
- Tied his season-best performance with three tackles in the Rams’ blowout victory against Air Force (11/30).
- Is a 2013 graduate of Xavier High School in Louisville, Ky.
- Registered 105 total tackles as a senior in 2012 while helping the Tigers to an 8-5 record and a trip to the third round of the Kentucky 6A state playoffs... Lost in the playoffs to eventual state champion Trinity, 15-14, in a rematch of an early-season matchup and the previous year’s third-round playoff meeting.
- Named first-team all-district and 2012 Associated Press first-team All-Kentucky following his senior campaign.
- Named his team's Defensive Most Valuable Player by the coaching staff.
- As a junior in 2011, racked up 88 tackles in an 8-5 campaign, which ended in the third round of the Kentucky 6A state playoffs.
- Earned his first postseason honors in 2011, being named first-team all-district and all-state honorable mention.
- Served as a team captain in 2012.
- Head football coach was Mike Glaser... Played for former CSU assistant strength coach Rashad Harris.
- Rated as a two-star prospect by Scout.com and Rivals.com.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Multiple Rams hear names called during NFL Draft
Multiple Colorado State football players were drafted on Saturday, marking the third year in a...
Six Rams football games in 2016 chosen for...
The Mountain West on Friday released the remainder of its national television package for the...
Cartwright earns NFF Hampshire Honor Society nod
Kivon Cartwright was recognized on Wednesday when the National Football Foundation (NFF) and...
Recap: Offense comes from behind to beat...
The Colorado State football team took the field for the final time this spring on Saturday,...
Spring Notebook: Rams complete final practice, ...
Colorado State held its final official spring practice on Friday afternoon, competing on campus ...
Gameday: Offense, defense to square off in...
The 2016 Green and Gold Spring Game will take place Saturday at Sonny Lubick Field at Hughes...
Spring Notebook: Wide receivers aim to reload, ...
The Colorado State football team switched up its routine on Thursday, bussing off campus to Sonny...
Colorado State and Texas Tech announce football...
Colorado State and Big 12 Conference member Texas Tech jointly announced today a home-and-home...