CSU scores 5 1st-half touchdowns, never trail in dominating victory
CSU loses to Wyoming for first time since 2012
Higgins catches 28th touchdown of his career
Grayson leads the way with 153 yards and two touchdowns
2012 Signing Class Highlights; 24 players
CSU Football vs. Idaho (Famous Idaho Potato Bowl) - 12/22/16 [Photos by Abbie Parr]
Photos from Fresno State @ Colorado State on November 5, 2016.
Colorado State (37) vs. Fresno State (0) on Nov. 5, 2016 (Photos by Don Reichert)
CSU football at UNLV - 10/22/16 [Photos by Abbie Parr]
CSU football at UNLV - 10/22/16 [Don Reichert]
- Catches: 6- Wyoming, 2016
- Receiving Yards: 68- Wyoming, 2016
- Long Reception: 25- Wyoming, 2016
- Recorded three catches for 40 yards against Minnesota (Sept. 24)
- Posted career highs in catches (6) and receiving yards (68) against Wyoming (Oct. 1)
- Pulled in his lone touchdown of the season, an 8-yard strike from Nick Stevens, in a win over UNLV (Oct. 22)
- Against San Diego State (10/31), hauled in his first career reception, and one quarter later, caught his second, which was a 14-yard touchdown.
2013 (Freshman): In 14 games, recorded 11 tackles (6 solo) and blocked one kick as a significant member of the Rams’ special teams units... Also had two quarterback hurries.
- In CSU's first true road game, at Tulsa (9/7), rushed up the middle to block a kick before recovering it on the Golden Hurricane two-yard line, setting up a Rams touchdown.
- Had two chances to record his first career sack in the Rams’ regular season finale vs. Air Force (11/30) but Falcons quarterback Karson Roberts was able to throw the ball away both times... Also registered a career-high four tackles.
- Eight of his 11 tackles came on special teams.
- Is a 2012 graduate of Dunbar High School in Washington D.C.
- Averaged 23.5 yards per reception during his prep career, with 824 yards on 35 catches and nine touchdowns… As a two-way player, also compiled 31 sacks.
- Transferred to Dunbar prior to his senior season, a program that would provide him more opportunities in the passing game… Was a first-team all-conference choice on offense and defense and helped the Crimson Tide win the DCIAA state championship.
- As a senior in 2011, caught 15 passes for 291 yards and five touchdowns, one of which went for 75 yards, Dunbar’s longest passing play of the season...On the other side of the line, posted 17 sacks and 77 tackles, two fumble recoveries and two forced fumbles.
- Played in the Chesapeake Bowl all-star game after his senior campaign.
- As a junior in his final season at DuVal in Prince George’s County, averaged 28.0 yards per catch, with 10 receptions for 280 yards and two touchdowns… Also registered 10 sacks and 64 tackles, and recovered two fumbles, playing mostly as an outside linebacker.
- In his sophomore campaign with the Tigers, posted 10 catches for 253 yards and two touchdowns, with four sacks and 33 tackles on defense... DuVal fell one win shy of the playoffs in each of his two varsity seasons.
- Ran track as a sophomore at DuVal, participating in the 300 and 4x100 relay… Top speed in the 40-yard dash was 4.65.
- Head football coaches were Willie Bennett and Ben Eaton at Dunbar and Dameon Powell at DuVal.
- Was a member of the National Honor Society, finishing high school with a 3.5 GPA.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
#NextLevelRams: End of regular season NFL update
Colorado State is represented by eight former Rams on current NFL rosters, and one player,...
Recap: Johnson sets receiving record in Potato ...
BOISE, Idaho-- The Colorado State Rams fell 61-50 to the Idaho Vandals in the Famous Idaho Potato...
Potato Bowl Blog: Day 4
BOISE, Idaho-- The Colorado State Rams had a busy Wednesday, their final day of prep before...
Potato Bowl Blog: Day 3
BOISE, Idaho-- The Colorado State Rams were back at it early on their third day in Boise,...
Potato Bowl Blog: Day 2
BOISE, Idaho-- Following the Rams’ near-comeback against the Boise State Broncos on Oct. 15...
Potato Bowl Blog: Rams arrive in Boise
BOISE, Idaho-- The Colorado State Rams’ bowl trip began Sunday morning, as they landed in...
Bowl Rewind: 2013 New Mexico Bowl
Facing Washington State in the 2013 New Mexico Bowl, the Rams rallied to score 18 points in the...
Bowl Rewind: 2008 New Mexico Bowl
Gartrell Johnson set an NCAA record with 375 all-purpose yards as Colorado State rallied for a 40...