CSU scores 5 1st-half touchdowns, never trail in dominating victory
CSU loses to Wyoming for first time since 2012
Higgins catches 28th touchdown of his career
Grayson leads the way with 153 yards and two touchdowns
2012 Signing Class Highlights; 24 players
Photos from Fresno State @ Colorado State on November 5, 2016.
Colorado State (37) vs. Fresno State (0) on Nov. 5, 2016 (Photos by Don Reichert)
CSU football at UNLV - 10/22/16 [Photos by Abbie Parr]
CSU football at UNLV - 10/22/16 [Don Reichert]
CSU Football at Minnesota - 9/24/16 [Photos by Abbie Parr]
- Catches: 6- Wyoming, 2016
- Receiving Yards: 68- Wyoming, 2016
- Long Reception: 25- Wyoming, 2016
- Recorded three catches for 40 yards against Minnesota (Sept. 24)
- Posted career highs in catches (6) and receiving yards (68) against Wyoming (Oct. 1)
- Pulled in his lone touchdown of the season, an 8-yard strike from Nick Stevens, in a win over UNLV (Oct. 22)
- Against San Diego State (10/31), hauled in his first career reception, and one quarter later, caught his second, which was a 14-yard touchdown.
2013 (Freshman): In 14 games, recorded 11 tackles (6 solo) and blocked one kick as a significant member of the Rams’ special teams units... Also had two quarterback hurries.
- In CSU's first true road game, at Tulsa (9/7), rushed up the middle to block a kick before recovering it on the Golden Hurricane two-yard line, setting up a Rams touchdown.
- Had two chances to record his first career sack in the Rams’ regular season finale vs. Air Force (11/30) but Falcons quarterback Karson Roberts was able to throw the ball away both times... Also registered a career-high four tackles.
- Eight of his 11 tackles came on special teams.
- Is a 2012 graduate of Dunbar High School in Washington D.C.
- Averaged 23.5 yards per reception during his prep career, with 824 yards on 35 catches and nine touchdowns… As a two-way player, also compiled 31 sacks.
- Transferred to Dunbar prior to his senior season, a program that would provide him more opportunities in the passing game… Was a first-team all-conference choice on offense and defense and helped the Crimson Tide win the DCIAA state championship.
- As a senior in 2011, caught 15 passes for 291 yards and five touchdowns, one of which went for 75 yards, Dunbar’s longest passing play of the season...On the other side of the line, posted 17 sacks and 77 tackles, two fumble recoveries and two forced fumbles.
- Played in the Chesapeake Bowl all-star game after his senior campaign.
- As a junior in his final season at DuVal in Prince George’s County, averaged 28.0 yards per catch, with 10 receptions for 280 yards and two touchdowns… Also registered 10 sacks and 64 tackles, and recovered two fumbles, playing mostly as an outside linebacker.
- In his sophomore campaign with the Tigers, posted 10 catches for 253 yards and two touchdowns, with four sacks and 33 tackles on defense... DuVal fell one win shy of the playoffs in each of his two varsity seasons.
- Ran track as a sophomore at DuVal, participating in the 300 and 4x100 relay… Top speed in the 40-yard dash was 4.65.
- Head football coaches were Willie Bennett and Ben Eaton at Dunbar and Dameon Powell at DuVal.
- Was a member of the National Honor Society, finishing high school with a 3.5 GPA.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 12
Colorado State is represented by eight former Rams on current NFL rosters, and one player,...
8 Rams earn All-Mountain West recognition
The Mountain West announced its all-conference football teams Tuesday afternoon, with eight...
Ruiz breaks 90-year-old record for the ages
It took 90 years and 40 days or 930 games for the oldest record in the CSU record books to fall,...
Rams close regular season in dominant fashion...
The Colorado State Rams turned in their most dominant all-around performance of the season in a...
Friend named Broyles Award nominee for 2nd year...
For the second consecutive season, Colorado State offensive coordinator Will Friend is a nominee ...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: San Diego State
Brian Roth and Mark Driscoll of the CSU Rams Radio Network break down last Saturday's #FarewellHu...
Game Notes: CSU football at San Diego State,...
Coming off of a bowl-clinching victory over New Mexico, the Rams travel to San Diego State to...
Recap: Rams honor Hughes with bowl-clinching...
In the 262nd and final game at Hughes Stadium, the Colorado State Rams beat the New Mexico...