36 fourth quarter points not enough to overcome deficit
Rams beat Lobos in final game at Hughes Stadium
Gallup records 13 catches, 213 yards
Rams score 20 points, recover 2 on-side kicks in final 5 minutes
CSU scores 21 unanswered to beat Utah State
CSU Football vs. Idaho (Famous Idaho Potato Bowl) - 12/22/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU Football vs. Idaho (Famous Idaho Potato Bowl) - 12/22/16 [Photos by Abbie Parr]
Potato Bowl - Day 1
CSU's regular-season finale at San Diego State, a 63-31 victory - 11/26/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU Football vs. New Mexico in the final game at Hughes Stadium - 11/19/16 [Photos by Tommy Joe Waido]
- Carries: 25- Wyoming, 2015
- Rushing Yards: 151- UNLV, 2015
- Longest Rush: 61- Air Force, 2016
- Receptions: 6- Colorado, 2015
- Longest Reception: 36- Colorado, 2015
- Receiving Yards: 64- Wyoming, 2016
- All-Purpose Yards: 177- Colorado, 2015
- 100-yard rushing games: 9 (4 in 2015, 5 in 2016)
- Accounted for 132 all-purpose yards in the season opener against Colorado (Sept. 2)
- Rushed for 68 yards and a touchdown against UTSA (Sept. 10)
- Recorded 99 all-purpose yards against Wyoming (Oct. 1), including 35 on the ground and two receptions for 64 yards
- Rushed for a season-high 125 yards against Utah State (Oct. 8), the first 100+ yard rushing performance by a CSU back on the season
- Accounted for 157 all-purpose yards against Boise State (Oct. 15), including 66 yards rushing, 24 yards receiving with a touchdown, and 67 kick return yards
- Rushed for 102 yards and two touchdowns against Air Force (Nov. 12), the first multi-touchdown game of his career
- Was one of three CSU running backs to rush for 100+ yards (102) in a win against New Mexico (Nov. 19)
- Rushed for 103 yards on just 15 carries in a win against SDSU (Nov. 26), his third consecutive game over 100 yards rushing, fourth of the season and eighth of his career.
- Carried the ball 16 times for 118 yards and a touchdown in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl, his fourth consecutive game with 100 yards rushing
2015 (Sophomore): Played in 12 games and started nine at running back, rushing for 867 yards on 170 carries (5.1 average) with two rushing touchdowns... Added 24 receptions for 178 yards and a receiving touchdown... topped the 100-yard rushing mark four times with a high of 151 vs. UNLV (11/14).
- Accounted for 110 total yards of offense against Minnesota (9/12), rushing 19 times for 92 yards and pulling in four catches for 18 yards... Scored his first career touchdown to give CSU an early 7-0 lead.
- Rushed for 118 yards on 20 carries while also recording career highs for receptions (6), and receiving yards (59) against Colorado (9/19)... Became the first Ram since Raymond Carter in 2010 to rush for 100 yards and add 50 receiving yards in a single game.
- Recorded 92 yards of total offense against Air Force (10/17), rushing for 47 yards and pulling in three catches for 35 yards.
- Recorded a career-high 25 carries, which went for 140 yards, in a Border War win at Wyoming (11/7).
- Pulled in the first receiving touchdown of his career, as well as a career-high 151 rushing yards, in a win over UNLV (11/14).
- Rushed for 94 yards in a win at New Mexico (11/21), marking the third consecutive game in which he rushed for more than 90 yards.
2013 (Purdue): Played in all 12 games as a freshman at Purdue... Rushed 32 times for 115 yards, the third-most rushing yards on the team... Caught nine passes for 84 yards.
- Is a 2013 graduate of Trinity High School in Louisville, Ky.
- Ranked as the No. 36 running back nationally by Scout, and the No. 9 prep player out of Kentucky by Rivals.
- In his final high school season, rushed for 1,479 yards and scored 18 touchdowns... Also hauled in 38 receptions for 367 yards and five receiving touchdowns.
- Earned 2012 Louisville Courier-Journal second-team All-Kentucky honors as a senior.
- Rated as a four-star recruit by Scout and earned three stars from Rivals.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Bobo releases post-spring depth chart
Colorado State wrapped up its spring camp on April 22 and now will have weights and conditioning ...
Anticipation mounting for opening of new stadium
Following a highly successful first round of season-ticket purchases for Colorado State...
Green team claims victory with last-second...
Nick Stevens' five-yard touchdown pass to Olabisi Johnson on the final play of the game sent the ...
Spring Notebook: Rams ready for Green & Gold...
FORT COLLINS, Colo.— The Colorado State Rams held their 14th spring practice on Thursday...
Green & Gold Game and Spring Sports Festival...
Colorado State’s annual Green & Gold spring football game, presented by UCHealth and...
Spring Notebook: Johnson looking to build upon ...
FORT COLLINS, Colo.-- The Colorado State Rams began their final week of spring camp with their...
Spring Notebook: Rams finish week strong
FORT COLLINS, Colo.-- The Colorado State Rams held their 12th session of spring camp Saturday...
Spring Notebook: Watson, linebackers bring...
FORT COLLINS, Colo.-- The Colorado State Rams were back on the practice fields Thursday afternoon...