List includes all 16 sports, 6 colleges
CSU football vs. Colorado - Sept. 19, 2015
New CSU coach lands 24
2012 Signing Class Highlights; 24 players
CSU's fourth practice of the spring season, and first in full pads - 3-31-16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU held its first outdoor practice of the spring season on March 29. Photos by Don Reichert.
Colorado State became bowl eligible with a 28-21 victory at New Mexico on Nov. 21, 2015. Photos by Don Reichert.
CSU football vs. Air Force - Oct. 17, 2015 (Don Reichert)
Colorado State opened up Mountain West play with a 33-18 loss at Utah State - 10-3-15 [Photos by Don Reichert]
- Started nine games at left tackle.
- Helped block for an offense that ranked third in the Mountain West with 417.0 yards per game, and was among the nation’s leaders for tackles for loss allowed (4.58 per game; 12th), sacks allowed (1.17 per game; 15th), third-down conversions (45.0 percent, 23rd), fourth-down conversions (62.5 percent, 24th), first downs (22.58 per game, 35th) and red-zone offense (87.5 percent, 38th).
- Made way for a season-high 325 rushing yards in a win over UNLV (11/14).
- Blocked for quarterback Nick Stevens' career-high 296-yard performance in a win over rival Air Force (10/17).
- Appeared in 12 of 13 games, starting two (at Boise State on 9/6 and vs. UC Davis on 9/13) at left tackle for the injured Ty Sambrailo... Also played on the Rams’ field goal unit.
- Saw his first action of the season against Colorado (8/29) when Ty Sambrailo left the game with a knee injury... Helped CSU rush for 266 yards on the ground, tied for the most by CSU in the Rocky Mountain Showdown.
- Helped the Rams rack up 676 yards of total offense in his first career start, against UC Davis (9/13), third-most in CSU single-game history.
- Filled in at left guard in a win against defending Mountain West Mountain Division champion Utah State (10/18) after Mason Myers left the game with a knee injury.
2012 (Redshirt): Redshirted during his first collegiate season.
- Is a 2012 graduate of St. Mary's College High School in Berkeley, Calif.
- Did not miss a start during his three-year career, making 33 starts at left tackle... Also started at defensive tackle during his junior and senior seasons.
- Selected to the Bay Area News Group’s Cream of the Crop, as one of the region’s top 20 overall players in 2011.
- Named the 2011 Bay Shore Athletic League Offensive Lineman of the Year, garnering first-team all-conference honors on both sides of the ball.
- Earned All-East Bay (Bay Area News Group) and All-Metro (San Francisco Chronicle) accolades in 2011, after the Panthers produced a 1,000-yard rusher for the third consecutive season.
- During his three-year career, the program averaged better than 7.0 yards per carry and advanced to the Division 4 playoffs every season.
- Went 9-2 during his junior season (2010), earning the No. 1 seed in the Division 4 playoffs.
- Also contributed four seasons to his track & field team, specializing in the throws and excelling in the shot put... Was a NorCal finalist in that shot put as a freshman and junior... Won the Bay Shore Athletic League individual title in 2011.
- Served as the starting center for two years on the St. Mary's varsity basketball team.
- Head football coach was Keith Minor.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Ladies Huddle returns May 31
The Colorado State football coaching staff will once again host its Ladies Huddle, an annual...
Bobo headlines 9th annual Colorado Coaches for ...
Colorado State head football coach Mike Bobo will once again join the football coaches from...
New stadium construction video
Rams All Access takes you on a visual tour of the construction site in the second of a video...
Multiple Rams hear names called during NFL Draft
Multiple Colorado State football players were drafted on Saturday, marking the third year in a...
Six Rams football games in 2016 chosen for...
The Mountain West on Friday released the remainder of its national television package for the...
Cartwright earns NFF Hampshire Honor Society nod
Kivon Cartwright was recognized on Wednesday when the National Football Foundation (NFF) and...
Recap: Offense comes from behind to beat...
The Colorado State football team took the field for the final time this spring on Saturday,...
Spring Notebook: Rams complete final practice, ...
Colorado State held its final official spring practice on Friday afternoon, competing on campus ...