Davis will participate in East-West Shrine Game, Zerblis in Tropical Bowl, College Gridiron Showcase, Callender in Tropical Bowl
Gallup, Hunt, Zerblis named to first team
List includes all 16 sports, 6 colleges
CSU football vs. Colorado - Sept. 19, 2015
New CSU coach lands 24
2012 Signing Class Highlights; 24 players
Potato Bowl - Day 3
Potato Bowl - Day 2
Potato Bowl - Day 1
CSU's regular-season finale at San Diego State, a 63-31 victory - 11/26/16 [Photos by Don Reichert]
CSU Football vs. New Mexico in the final game at Hughes Stadium - 11/19/16 [Photos by Tommy Joe Waido]
- Helped block for 569 total yards of total offense, including 245 on the ground, in a 47-21 win over UNC (Sept. 17)
- Blocked for 369 yards of total offense against Minnesota (Sept. 24), the most that the 35th ranked defense in FBS had allowed at that point of the season
- Blocked for quarterback Collin Hill's career-high 370 passing yards against Wyoming (Oct. 1)
- Helped block for 464 yards of total offense against a Utah State defense that ranked 29th in the country in yards allowed (Oct. 8)
- The Rams became just the second team this season to rush for 100+ yards against Boise State (Oct. 15), with 184 total yards on the ground
- At Air Force (Nov. 12), blocked for a 300-yard passer in Nick Stevens, 200-yard receiver in Michael Gallup and 100-yard rusher in Dalyn Dawkins, the first such game in CSU history
- Blocked for a trio of 100-yard running backs against New Mexico (Nov. 19), a game in which the Rams also posted a season-high 576 yards of total offense
- The Rams scored 63 points and put up 507 yards of total offense against a San Diego State defense that came into the game ranked eighth in the country in total defense and averaged 16.9 points allowed per game (Nov. 26)
- Blocked for a season-high 600 yards of total offense in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl (Dec. 22), including a school-record 265 receiving yards for Bisi Johnson and a career-high 445 passing yards for quarterback Nick Stevens
- Made way for a season-high 325 rushing yards in a win over UNLV (11/14).
- Blocked for quarterback Nick Stevens' career-high 310-yard performance in the NOVA Home Loans Arizona Bowl vs. Nevada (12/29).
- Saw his first action of the season against Colorado (8/29) when Ty Sambrailo left the game with a knee injury... Helped CSU rush for 266 yards on the ground, tied for the most by CSU in the Rocky Mountain Showdown.
- Helped the Rams rack up 676 yards of total offense in his first career start, against UC Davis (9/13), third-most in CSU single-game history.
- Filled in at left guard in a win against defending Mountain West Mountain Division champion Utah State (10/18) after Mason Myers left the game with a knee injury.
2012 (Redshirt): Redshirted during his first collegiate season.
- Is a 2012 graduate of St. Mary's College High School in Berkeley, Calif.
- Did not miss a start during his three-year career, making 33 starts at left tackle... Also started at defensive tackle during his junior and senior seasons.
- Selected to the Bay Area News Group’s Cream of the Crop, as one of the region’s top 20 overall players in 2011.
- Named the 2011 Bay Shore Athletic League Offensive Lineman of the Year, garnering first-team all-conference honors on both sides of the ball.
- Earned All-East Bay (Bay Area News Group) and All-Metro (San Francisco Chronicle) accolades in 2011, after the Panthers produced a 1,000-yard rusher for the third consecutive season.
- During his three-year career, the program averaged better than 7.0 yards per carry and advanced to the Division 4 playoffs every season.
- Went 9-2 during his junior season (2010), earning the No. 1 seed in the Division 4 playoffs.
- Also contributed four seasons to his track & field team, specializing in the throws and excelling in the shot put... Was a NorCal finalist in that shot put as a freshman and junior... Won the Bay Shore Athletic League individual title in 2011.
- Served as the starting center for two years on the St. Mary's varsity basketball team.
- Head football coach was Keith Minor.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
#NextLevelRams: End of regular season NFL update
Colorado State is represented by eight former Rams on current NFL rosters, and one player,...
Recap: Johnson sets receiving record in Potato ...
BOISE, Idaho-- The Colorado State Rams fell 61-50 to the Idaho Vandals in the Famous Idaho Potato...
Potato Bowl Blog: Day 4
BOISE, Idaho-- The Colorado State Rams had a busy Wednesday, their final day of prep before...
Potato Bowl Blog: Day 3
BOISE, Idaho-- The Colorado State Rams were back at it early on their third day in Boise,...
Potato Bowl Blog: Day 2
BOISE, Idaho-- Following the Rams’ near-comeback against the Boise State Broncos on Oct. 15...
Potato Bowl Blog: Rams arrive in Boise
BOISE, Idaho-- The Colorado State Rams’ bowl trip began Sunday morning, as they landed in...
Bowl Rewind: 2013 New Mexico Bowl
Facing Washington State in the 2013 New Mexico Bowl, the Rams rallied to score 18 points in the...
Bowl Rewind: 2008 New Mexico Bowl
Gartrell Johnson set an NCAA record with 375 all-purpose yards as Colorado State rallied for a 40...