CSU football vs. Savannah State - Sept. 5, 2015
CSU runs 109-play scrimmage in front of 1,000 season ticket holders, Ram Club members
Rams almost caught up with installation of new scheme
Rams prep for Saturday's scrimmage
Colorado State takes field for its second spring drills under Jim McElwain
2012 Signing Class Highlights; 24 players
Potato Bowl - Day 1
CSU football vs. Air Force - Oct. 17, 2015 (Eliott Foust)
CSU Football vs. Tulsa - photos by Done Reichert
CSU football vs. Tulsa - Oct. 4, 2014 (Tom Waido)
CSU football vs. UC Davis - Sept. 13, 2014 (Dan Byers)
- Tackles: 4- Wyoming, 2016
- Recorded a career-high four tackles against Wyoming (Oct. 1).
- Recorded a strip-sack in a win over Utah State (Oct. 8).
2014 (Sophomore): Played in 11 games, recording five tackles (three solo), including 1.5 sacks, two quarterback hurries and one pass breakup.
- At Boise State (9/6), recorded one tackle, including half a sack.
- In CSU’s home win over Utah State (10/18), recorded his second quarterback hurry of the season.
- Registered a sack in CSU's Border War win over Wyoming (10/25).
2012 (Redshirt): Redshirted during his first collegiate season.
- Is a 2012 graduate of Mansfield Summit High School, 15 miles from Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
- Played exclusively as a defensive end, combining for seven sacks and five forced fumbles over his final two seasons.
- As a senior in 2011, garnered first-team All-District 7/4A honors on a 10-2 squad that won its district championship… Started every contest and recorded 56 tackles, three sacks, two fumble recoveries and one forced fumble.
- During his junior campaign in 2010, earned second-team all-district selection with 47 stops, four sacks and four forced fumbles, despite playing part of the season with an injury… The Jaguars went 9-3 and again advanced to the area round of the postseason.
- Helped the Jaguars to consecutive appearances in the area round of the Texas 4A state playoffs, as a junior and senior.
- Also lettered three years in track, throwing the discus… Bench pressed 315 pounds and ran a 4.5 40.
- Head football coach was Travis Pride.
- Carried a 3.2 GPA in high school.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Rams’ home game against Oregon State...
Colorado State and Oregon State have agreed to move the football game scheduled between the two...
13 former Rams showcase skillset at annual Pro Day
Thirteen former Colorado State football players participated in CSU’s Pro Day on Wednesday ...
CSU, Arkansas announce 2018 game in Fort Collins
Colorado State, in conjunction with the University of Arkansas, announced on Wednesday that the...
Spring practice dates set for Colorado State...
The Colorado State Rams, under the direction of third-year head coach Mike Bobo, will begin...
College Gridirons of Colorado
This is the third of a five-part series exploring the history of CSU football at visiting...
Mountain West announces 2017 conference schedule
The Mountain West released its complete 2017 football schedule on Thursday, including dates for...
Rams add to 2018 home slate by hosting Illinois...
The Colorado State Rams moved one step closer to completing their 2018 non-conference football...
School-record 58 CSU athletes earn Academic All...
Fifty-eight Colorado State student-athletes earned recognition from the Mountain West for their...