CSU football vs. Savannah State - Sept. 5, 2015
CSU runs 109-play scrimmage in front of 1,000 season ticket holders, Ram Club members
Rams almost caught up with installation of new scheme
Rams prep for Saturday's scrimmage
Colorado State takes field for its second spring drills under Jim McElwain
2012 Signing Class Highlights; 24 players
CSU football vs. Air Force - Oct. 17, 2015 (Eliott Foust)
CSU Football vs. Tulsa - photos by Done Reichert
CSU football vs. Tulsa - Oct. 4, 2014 (Tom Waido)
CSU football vs. UC Davis - Sept. 13, 2014 (Dan Byers)
2015 (Junior): Played in four games, recording two tackles... Posted his first tackle in a season-opening win over Savannah State (9/5) and his second in a victory over rival Air Force (10/17).
2014 (Sophomore): Played in 11 games, recording five tackles (three solo), including 1.5 sacks, two quaterback hurries and one pass breakup.
- At Boise State (9/6), recorded one tackle, including half a sack.
- In CSU’s home win over Utah State (10/18), recorded his second quaterback hurry of the season.
- Registered a sack in CSU's Border War win over Wyoming (10/25).
2013 (Freshman): Played in four games, recording three tackles (one solo)... Made his collegiate debut vs. Colorado (9/1).
2012 (Redshirt): Redshirted during his first collegiate season.
- Is a 2012 graduate of Mansfield Summit High School, 15 miles from Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
- Played exclusively as a defensive end, combining for seven sacks and five forced fumbles over his final two seasons.
- As a senior in 2011, garnered first-team All-District 7/4A honors on a 10-2 squad that won its district championship… Started every contest and recorded 56 tackles, three sacks, two fumble recoveries and one forced fumble.
- During his junior campaign in 2010, earned second-team all-district selection with 47 stops, four sacks and four forced fumbles, despite playing part of the season with an injury… The Jaguars went 9-3 and again advanced to the area round of the postseason.
- Helped the Jaguars to consecutive appearances in the area round of the Texas 4A state playoffs, as a junior and senior.
- Also lettered three years in track, throwing the discus… Bench pressed 315 pounds and ran a 4.5 40.
- Head football coach was Travis Pride.
- Carried a 3.2 GPA in high school.
Personal: Last name is pronounced “oh-HEE-nee JEE-nee”... Formal name, Ohene-Gyeni, includes the surname and maiden names of his paternal grandparents... Born April 2, 1994 in Arlington, Texas... Parents are Emmanuel and Mercy Ohene-Gyeni... Has one older brother and one younger sister... Married in Ghana, his father moved from his native country to the United States in the 1980s and worked tirelessly for two years as a cab driver and factory worker to save enough to bring his wife to America, prior to the birth of their three children... Has visited Ghana and met his large extended family... Is an Eagle Scout... Majoring in environmental sociology.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
CSU football to hold several summer camps
Head coach Mike Bobo and his coaching staff are hosting several football camps this summer for...
Nebraska transfer joins CSU football program
A Colorado prep star is returning to the Centennial State. Center Paul Thurston, a 2012 graduate ...
Colorado State's two-year run puts school in...
After a tremendous 2014-15 year in athletics, the Colorado State Rams continued their momentum...
Bennett named to Rimington Trophy Watch List
Colorado State center Jake Bennett was named to the Rimington Trophy 2016 Spring Watch List on...
Ladies Huddle returns May 31
The Colorado State football coaching staff will once again host its Ladies Huddle, an annual...
Bobo headlines 9th annual Colorado Coaches for ...
Colorado State head football coach Mike Bobo will once again join the football coaches from...
New stadium construction video
Rams All Access takes you on a visual tour of the construction site in the second of a video...
Multiple Rams hear names called during NFL Draft
Multiple Colorado State football players were drafted on Saturday, marking the third year in a...