Lovett shines with 7 receptions for 153 yards
McElwain notes improvement in Rams
Colorado State takes field for its second spring drills under Jim McElwain
2012 Signing Class Highlights; 24 players
NCAA Football: New Mexico at Colorado State (USATSI)
Photos from the Rams first spring scrimmage on Saturday April 6, 2013.
Photos from Friday's spring practice as they prepare for Saturday's public scrimmage.
2014 (Freshman): Did not play; spent season as a varsity reserve.
2013 (Redshirt): Redshirted as a true freshman in his first season of college eligibility...enrolled at Colorado State in January 2013 and began taking classes and working out with the team in the offseason program.
- Two-year letterwinner at Bellaire High School in Houston, Texas.
- Did not play football of any kind, not even Pop Warner, until his junior year of high school. Previously, spent all his time working to achieve a basketball scholarship to follow in footsteps of older brother DeAndre Jordan of the Los Angeles Clippers. After one year of football, received much more attention from colleges in that sport than he had as a hoops player.
- Despite not catching a pass, garnered second-team all-district honors in his first year as a tight end, 2010, primarily due to his physical and sound blocking ability on an offense that averaged 153.5 rushing yards per game.
- During his junior campaign, helped the 7-4 Cardinals to a playoff berth and just their third season of six-or-more wins since 1972.
- Similar to former Rams tight end Crockett Gillmore, began his football career as a defensive end, but after one game, permanently moved across the line of scrimmage.
- After attending football camps at Baylor, SMU, Texas A&M and TCU, returned as a senior to garner first-team all-district honors, catching five passes for 39 yards, with one TD and a reception on a two-point conversion.
- Helped BHS to a 6-5 mark and another berth in the first round of the Texas 5A playoffs.
- On the hardwood, was a four-year letterman and two-year starter as a forward on the Bellaire basketball team. Averaged 11 points and eight rebounds per game as a senior.
- Owns a 6-foot-11 wingspan measured from fingertip to fingertip.
- Head football coach was Trey Herrmann.
Personal: Given name Brett Anthony Jordan...son of Kimberly Jordan and stepfather Frederick Williams...third child in a family of four boys, has two older brothers and one younger brother...older brother DeAndre Jordan is a 6-foot-11, starting center for the Los Angeles Clippers, selected in the second round of the 2008 NBA Draft after one season at Texas A&M...after making a recruiting trip to Fort Collins, attended DeAndre’s Jan. 29, 2012, game against the Nuggets at the Pepsi Center, where Chris Paul and Blake Griffin tweeted to millions of followers news of his CSU commitment... another older brother, Cory, played baseball at San Jacinto College...younger brother Avery, played basketball with Brett at BHS...interested in majoring in business...Hometown: Houston, Texas.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Strong sales for premium seating options in...
Demand for premium seating options inside Colorado State University's new on-campus stadium has...
Season review: CSU has winning season, goes...
The Colorado State football team posted its third consecutive winning season in 2015, going 7-6...
6 Rams will compete in all-star games this month
Several Colorado State football players are participating in postseason all-star games over the...
Marty English to be new Colorado State...
Colorado State head football coach Mike Bobo announced Friday that Marty English will be the Rams...
#NextLevelRams: Regular Season Recap
Colorado State was represented by nine former Rams affiliated with NFL teams at the conclusion of...
CSU launches seat, parking selection website
Colorado State University Athletics has partnered with Ballena Technologies, the industry leader ...
Football recap: Late touchdown lifts Nevada...
Colorado State amassed 532 total yards and Rashard Higgins became the school’s all-time...
Arizona Bowl Blog: Rams put final touches on...
Colorado State held its final tuneup Monday, holding a walk through and meeting with the media...