Lovett shines with 7 receptions for 153 yards
McElwain notes improvement in Rams
Colorado State takes field for its second spring drills under Jim McElwain
2012 Signing Class Highlights; 24 players
NCAA Football: New Mexico at Colorado State (USATSI)
Photos from the Rams first spring scrimmage on Saturday April 6, 2013.
Photos from Friday's spring practice as they prepare for Saturday's public scrimmage.
2014 (Freshman): Did not play; spent season as a varsity reserve.
2013 (Redshirt): Redshirted as a true freshman in his first season of college eligibility...enrolled at Colorado State in January 2013 and began taking classes and working out with the team in the offseason program.
- Two-year letterwinner at Bellaire High School in Houston, Texas.
- Did not play football of any kind, not even Pop Warner, until his junior year of high school. Previously, spent all his time working to achieve a basketball scholarship to follow in footsteps of older brother DeAndre Jordan of the Los Angeles Clippers. After one year of football, received much more attention from colleges in that sport than he had as a hoops player.
- Despite not catching a pass, garnered second-team all-district honors in his first year as a tight end, 2010, primarily due to his physical and sound blocking ability on an offense that averaged 153.5 rushing yards per game.
- During his junior campaign, helped the 7-4 Cardinals to a playoff berth and just their third season of six-or-more wins since 1972.
- Similar to former Rams tight end Crockett Gillmore, began his football career as a defensive end, but after one game, permanently moved across the line of scrimmage.
- After attending football camps at Baylor, SMU, Texas A&M and TCU, returned as a senior to garner first-team all-district honors, catching five passes for 39 yards, with one TD and a reception on a two-point conversion.
- Helped BHS to a 6-5 mark and another berth in the first round of the Texas 5A playoffs.
- On the hardwood, was a four-year letterman and two-year starter as a forward on the Bellaire basketball team. Averaged 11 points and eight rebounds per game as a senior.
- Owns a 6-foot-11 wingspan measured from fingertip to fingertip.
- Head football coach was Trey Herrmann.
Personal: Given name Brett Anthony Jordan...son of Kimberly Jordan and stepfather Frederick Williams...third child in a family of four boys, has two older brothers and one younger brother...older brother DeAndre Jordan is a 6-foot-11, starting center for the Los Angeles Clippers, selected in the second round of the 2008 NBA Draft after one season at Texas A&M...after making a recruiting trip to Fort Collins, attended DeAndre’s Jan. 29, 2012, game against the Nuggets at the Pepsi Center, where Chris Paul and Blake Griffin tweeted to millions of followers news of his CSU commitment... another older brother, Cory, played baseball at San Jacinto College...younger brother Avery, played basketball with Brett at BHS...interested in majoring in business...Hometown: Houston, Texas.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Football game notes: CSU at Fresno State, Nov. 28
Already bowl eligible, Colorado State closes the season Saturday at Fresno State, looking for a...
Football recap: Rams become bowl eligible with ...
Colorado State scored a fourth-quarter touchdown to take the lead and then intercepted a New...
Football gameday: CSU Rams at New Mexico, Nov. 21
Riding a two-game win streak, Colorado State travels to Albuquerque, N.M., to take on red-hot New...
The Grind | 26 Reasons
Colorado State's 26 seniors, who have won more home games than any senior class in school history...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 10
TE Crockett Gillmore pulled in his team-leading fourth touchdown reception this week against the ...
Football game notes: CSU at New Mexico, Nov. 21
Colorado State, which has won eight of its last 12 road games, will travel to New Mexico to face ...
Football recap: CSU sends seniors off with 49-3...
The Colorado State Rams improved to 5-5 on the year (3-3 MW) with a decisive 49-35 victory over...
Football gameday: CSU Rams vs. UNLV, Nov. 14
Colorado State will recognize 26 seniors prior to its home game against UNLV, Saturday at 5 p.m. ...