Lovett shines with 7 receptions for 153 yards
McElwain notes improvement in Rams
Colorado State takes field for its second spring drills under Jim McElwain
2012 Signing Class Highlights; 24 players
NCAA Football: New Mexico at Colorado State (USATSI)
Photos from the Rams first spring scrimmage on Saturday April 6, 2013.
Photos from Friday's spring practice as they prepare for Saturday's public scrimmage.
2014 (Freshman): Did not play; spent season as a varsity reserve.
2013 (Redshirt): Redshirted during his first collegiate season... Enrolled at CSU in January 2013 and began taking classes and working out with the team during the offseason program.
- Is a 2013 graduate of Bellaire High School in Houston, Texas.
- Did not play football of any kind, not even Pop Warner, until his junior year of high school... Previously, spent all his time working to achieve a basketball scholarship to follow in footsteps of older brother, DeAndre Jordan of the Los Angeles Clippers... After one year of football, received much more attention from colleges in that sport than he had as a hoops player.
- Despite not catching a pass, garnered second-team all-district honors in his first year as a tight end (2010), primarily due to his physical and sound blocking ability on an offense that averaged 153.5 rushing yards per game.
- During his junior campaign, helped the 7-4 Cardinals to a playoff berth and just their third season of six or more wins since 1972.
- Similar to former Rams tight end Crockett Gillmore, began his football career as a defensive end, but after one game, permanently moved across the line of scrimmage.
- After attending football camps at Baylor, SMU, Texas A&M and TCU, returned as a senior to garner first-team all-district honors, catching five passes for 39 yards, with one touchdown and a reception on a two-point conversion.
- Helped BHS to a 6-5 mark in 2011 and another berth in the first round of the Texas 5A playoffs.
- Was a four-year letterman and two-year starter as a forward on the Bellaire basketball team... Averaged 11 points and eight rebounds per game as a senior.
- Owns a 6-foot-11 wingspan measured from fingertip to fingertip.
- Head football coach was Trey Herrmann.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Davis earns spot on Butkus Award watch list
Linebacker Kevin Davis was named to the Butkus Award's preseason watch list, honoring the nation'...
School-record 82 Rams earn MW Scholar-Athlete...
Sixty-nine Colorado State student-athletes earned a total of 82 Scholar-Athlete awards from the...
Colorado State and Learfield’s Rams...
Colorado State University and its athletics multimedia rights holder, Learfield's Rams Sports...
Zerblis named to Outland Trophy Watch List
The Football Writers Association of America named Colorado State right guard Fred Zerblis to its ...
Colorado State Athletics announces “Farew...
The Colorado State University Department of Athletics announced today a celebration of the final ...
2015 Ray Guy Award finalist Hunt named to...
One of two returning finalists for the 2015 Ray Guy Award, it’s no surprise that Colorado...
Bennett earns spot on Rimington Trophy watch list
Colorado State center Jake Bennett was named to the Rimington Trophy 2016 Fall Watch List on...
Campus Insiders to stream CSU football home...
The Mountain West Network on Campus Insiders announced Thursday its broadcast schedule for the...