2013: Redshirted in his first year of college eligibility.
- Attended Basalt (Colo.) High School, where he earned four varsity football letters as kicker for the Longhorns.
- Four-time All-Western Slope Kicker of the Year.
- Three-time first-team All-Colorado kicker.
- Holds the Basalt school record for longest field goal when he connected on a 57-yarder as a junior against the Olathe Pirates.
- Captain of the football team in 2012.
- Head football coach was Carl Frerichs.
- Also lettered in basketball and soccer.
- Graduated high school with a 3.5 grade point average.
- Played against CSU teammate Trae Moxley.
Personal: Given name is Bertilio Garcia...born June 4, 1995 in Aspen, Colo. ...parents are Salomon Garcia and Rosa Ramos...has an older brother, Miguel, and an older sister, Juana...Pre-construction management major at Colorado State...Hometown: Basalt, Colo.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
CSU Rams Gameday: Football vs. New Mexico, Nov. 22
Colorado State (9-1, 5-1) hosts New Mexico on Saturday morning at Hughes Stadium. Kickoff is set ...
McElwain named semifinalist for Maxwell...
Colorado State head football coach Jim McElwain was named one of 20 semifinalists for the Maxwell...
Higgins named to 'Players to Watch' list for...
The national recognition continues to roll in for Colorado State sophomore wide receiver Rashard ...
Football Game Notes: Colorado State vs. New...
Colorado State hosts New Mexico on Saturday, Nov. 22, at Hughes Stadium in Fort Collins, Colo....
CSU's Higgins semifinalist for Biletnikoff Award
Colorado State sophomore wide receiver Rashard Higgins was named a semifinalist for the...
Grayson on 2014 Heisman Aspirant list
Colorado State senior quarterback Garrett Grayson continues to garner significant national...
Rams earn spot in AP, Coaches polls
Enjoying its best start since 1997, Colorado State (9-1, 5-1 MW) is ranked No. 25 in the USA...
Football Recap: Rams extend nation's fourth-lon...
The Colorado State Rams (9-1, 5-1 MW) extended the nation's fourth-longest winning streak to...