Division I career games played/started: 5/0 (5/0 in 2013).
2013 (Freshman): Appeared in five games for Colorado State recording three tackles (one tackle for loss) before being hampered by an injury that has caused him to miss the Rams' last five games.
- Made his collegiate debut against in-state rival Colorado (Sept. 1), recording his first tackle early in the first quarter
- Registered a career-high two tackles, both solo, on the road at Tulsa (Sept. 7).
Graduated from Grand Junction (Colo.) High School at mid-year, in December 2012. He enrolled to begin classes at Colorado State in January 2013 and began workouts in the offseason strength and conditioning program with the team.
- Three-year letterwinner at Grand Junction (Colo.) High School
- As a senior in 2012 was named first-team All-Colorado by the Denver Post and first-team All-Southwest
- A handful for opposing offensive linemen, he compiled 68 tackles (34 solo) and four sacks. Also recovered two fumbles and blocked one field goal
- Earned academic all-state honors after his senior campaign
- Invited to the inaugural South Bay BMW West Coast Bowl in Carson, Calif.
- As a junior led the Tigers to an 11-1 record and Southwest League champions. Made a trip to the Elite 8 in the 5A Colorado playoffs before losing to the eventual runner-up Lakewood High School
- In 2011, recorded 52 tackles (25 solo) and 3.0 tackles for loss
- A very decorated junior year, earning All-Colorado first-team honors by the Denver Post, first-team All-Southwest, and his second academic All-Colorado honor after his junior campaign
- Played against current Rams players Joe Hansley, Richard Mbugua, and Kevin Davis
- Head football coach was Robbie Owens
Personal: Given name Austin Berk...born Oct. 31, 1994 in Denver, Colo. ....parents are Mike and Melanie Berk... his father played football at rival Colorado and his mother played volleyball at Mesa State College...has one older brother, Aaron...plans to major in landscape architecture .... Hometown: Grand Junction, Colo.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
The Grind | 26 Reasons
Colorado State's 26 seniors, who have won more home games than any senior class in school history...
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 10
TE Crockett Gillmore pulled in his team-leading fourth touchdown reception this week against the ...
Football game notes: CSU at New Mexico, Nov. 21
Colorado State, which has won eight of its last 12 road games, will travel to New Mexico to face ...
Football recap: CSU sends seniors off with 49-3...
The Colorado State Rams improved to 5-5 on the year (3-3 MW) with a decisive 49-35 victory over...
Football gameday: CSU Rams vs. UNLV, Nov. 14
Colorado State will recognize 26 seniors prior to its home game against UNLV, Saturday at 5 p.m. ...
Hunt 1 of 10 semifinalists for Ray Guy Award
Colorado State punter Hayden Hunt is one of 10 semifinalists for the 2015 Ray Guy Award, which...
The Grind | War Games
The Border War began in 1899 and is the oldest college football rivalry west of the Mississippi...
"Declare Your Major Day" a success at Colorado ...
Like many college freshmen, Albert Bimper wasn't sure where his academic path would lead when he ...