37 NFL scouts representing all 32 teams in Fort Collins
Rams NFL hopefuls will work out for teams' scouts and front office personnel
Davis to join four former teammates at combine
Davis becomes third Ram to play in NFLPA Collegiate Bowl
Morgan named season captain for second time
CSU Football vs. Hawai'i - photos by Dan Byers
CSU Football vs. Wyoming - photos by Don Reichert
CSU football vs. Wyoming - Oct. 25, 2014 (Dan Byers)
CSU football vs. Utah State - Oct. 18, 2014 (Dan Byers)
Colorado State earned a road victory at Nevada, 31-24, on Oct. 11, 2014. (Photos by Don Reichert)
Career Division I games played/started: 50/39 (13/13 in 2014...14/14 in 2013...12/12 in 2012...11/0 in 2011).
2014 (Senior): Started all 13 games and led the team with 118 tackles (60 solo), including 6.5 tackles for a loss, as well as five pass breakups, two quarterback hurries and one forced fumble... earned second-team All-Mountain West recognition by a vote of conference coaches and media... named season captain along with Garrett Grayson, Max Morgan, Trent Matthews and Ty Sambrailo... accepted an invitation to participate in the NFL Scouting Combine in February 2015.
- Chosen to serve as a team captain for the season opener against Colorado (Aug. 29) and also vs. Tulsa (Oct. 4), at San Jose State (Nov. 1) and vs. New Mexico (Nov. 24).
- Recorded a career-high 15 tackles (four solo) in win over Tulsa (Oct. 4) and notched one pass breakup.
- Registered double-digit tackles (10) vs. Nevada (Oct. 11) for the second consecutive game.
- Holding on to a seven-point lead at San Jose State (Nov. 1), picked off a Joe Gray pass late in the fourth quarter on the Rams' 8-yard line to secure the victory... also tied a career high with 15 tackles (six solo).
- Notched six tackles (two solo), including one tackle for loss, and a forced fumble at Air Force (Nov. 28).
- CSU's defense only allowed 25.1 points per game, the fewest points per contest by the Rams defense since 2006 (21.9).
2013 (Junior): Started all 14 games and finished second on the team with 120 tackles (63 solo), including seven tackles for loss and five quarterback hurries ...also forced three fumbles and recovered one.
- Recorded at least eight tackles in eight of the Rams' 14 games
- Career-high 13 tackles vs. San Jose State (Oct. 12)
- Set a career high with two tackles for loss at Utah State (Nov. 23)
- Had eight tackles in the Rams' season finale vs. Air Force (Nov. 30)
- Played a key role in helping the Rams defense allow only two 100-yard rushers and prevent a single rusher from scoring multiple touchdowns in a game
- Helped hold the Utah State (Nov. 23) offense to just 43 passing yards, the fewest by a CSU opponent since Oct. 31, 2003 when Air Force threw for 29 yards
- Held No. 1 Alabama and Hawai'i under 100 total rushing yards. Helped limit the Crimson Tide to only 66 yards rushing, the lowest total since Oct. 9, 2010 (36), with a game-high 11 tackles (8 solo)
- Was chosen to serve as a game captain at Tulsa (Sept. 7) and vs. Boise State (Nov. 2)
2012 (Sophomore): Led the team with 84 tackles (44 solo), had 5.0 tackles for loss, two quarterback hurries and a fumble recovery while starting all 12 games at weakside linebacker.
- Recorded his first career start at weakside linebacker in Denver win vs. Colorado (Sept. 1)
- Against the in-state rival Davis accounted for five total tackles
- In home-opener against North Dakota State (Sept. 8) registered nine tackles including his first tackle for loss...The Bison faced a second-and-one in the fourth quarter and the sophomore linebacker stuffed the running back for a one-yard loss
- In CSU's first true road game, recorded 12 tackles, including 1.5 tackles for loss, also a career high
- Against future MW foe Utah State (Sept. 22), registered four tackles
- Against Air Force (Sept. 29) only recorded two tackles but had a fumble recovery...with the Rams down two scores, Falcons running back Cody Getz coughed up the football and Davis quickly jumped on it, his first career recovery
- Tied a season-high 12 tackles (10 solo) against the high-powered Fresno State (Oct. 6) offense, including two tackles for loss
- Received the honor of a weekly team captain on the road at San Diego State (Oct. 13)
- In a Rams' home victory over Hawai'i (Oct. 27), registered 11 tackles (6 solo)
- Set a career-high with 13 tackles (8 solo) on the road against rival Wyoming (Nov. 3)...also broke up a Brett Smith pass
2011 (Freshman): After working his way up the depth chart during fall camp, played in 11 games as a true freshman...Compiled 23 tackles (13 solo)...Helped convince coaches they could move Austin Gillmore from LB to FB in August... Earned a seat on the conference-opening charter flight to New Mexico (Sept. 3), but didn't play...Instead, made his college debut the following week in home opener vs. Northern Colorado (Sept. 10), entering in the fourth quarter...Saw several defensive snaps in Denver loss vs. Colorado (Sept. 17), and in exhilarating win at Utah State (Sept. 24)...Left in third quarter of loss vs. No. 5 Boise State (Oct. 5) with a knee injury and did not return...In third quarter of loss at No. 19 TCU (Nov. 19), made a nice play on punt coverage to drop return man Ed Wesley at the Frogs' 12...One week later, in second quarter vs. Air Force (Nov. 26), dropped Jon Davis for a 2-yard loss on a 42-yard punt...Earned academic all-conference honors following the season.
High School: A two-year starter, was his team's Defensive Player of the Year on back-to-back 8-3 teams at Los Alamitos (Calif.) High School, south of Los Angeles in Orange County...Played exclusively as a linebacker, garnering first-team all-Sunset League recognition after both his junior and senior seasons...Helped his team to the first round of the Pac-5 playoffs as a senior, when he totaled 68 tackles, three sacks and three forced fumbles...Awarded by his coaches and teammates with the Hit of the Year, a game-changing, highlight-reel play against Huntington Beach...Was limited as a senior captain by multiple lacerations on his head, requiring stitches that sidelined him several times, and cost him one start...Helped LAHS to a Sunset League championship in 2010...As a junior in 2009, collected 93 tackles, five sacks and four forced fumbles for an 8-3 team that advanced to the first round of the playoffs...Made his first career start in the 2008 playoffs, the last game of the Griffins' season his sophomore year...Head football coach was John Barnes...An honor-roll student-athlete, had a 3.17 GPA on signing day...Took up track as a senior, and ran in the 200...Also recruited by Washington, Northwestern, Nevada, UCLA and Arizona.
Personal: Given name Aaron Titus Davis...Born Aug. 24, 1993, in Bellflower, Calif. ...Son of Darryl Davis and Ace Tuiasosopo...Has one older brother and one younger brother...Mother's cousin is Manu Tuiasosopo, who played for the Seattle Seahawks and won a Super Bowl with the San Francisco 49ers...Other Tuiasosopo cousins include Ashley (softball player at Washington), Leslie (volleyball player and assistant coach at Washington), Marques (QB at Washington and for the Oakland Raiders and now tight ends coach at USC), Matt (third baseman for the Seattle Mariners and Detroit Tigers) and Zach (defensive end at Washington and in the NFL)...has been active in the community, coaching 4th-6th graders in basketball with the City of Fort Collins since 2012...Majoring in economics at Colorado State...Hometown: Los Alamitos, Calif.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Recap: Comeback comes up short against 15th-ran...
BOISE, Idaho- The Colorado State Rams fell to 3-4 on the season (1-2 Mountain West) with a...
#TheGrind | Step Up
The sideline is home to the injured and those waiting for their opportunity. In this week's...
CSU Rams Gameday: Football vs. Boise State, Oct...
CSU travels to No. 15 Boise State, Saturday at 8:21 p.m. MT on ESPN2. The Broncos are the only...
All-Access with CSU Rams Radio: Boise State
Brian Roth and Mark Driscoll of the CSU Rams Radio Network preview Saturday's road contest at No....
#NextLevelRams: NFL Update Week 5
Colorado State is represented by eight former Rams on current NFL rosters, and one player,...
Game Notes: CSU football at Boise State, Oct. 15
Riding momentum from a come-from-behind victory over Utah State, CSU travels to Boise State this ...
Davis named Mountain West Defensive Player of...
Colorado State linebacker Kevin Davis is the Mountain West Defensive Player of the Week. The...
Recap: Second half shutout sparks Rams' comeback
FORT COLLINS, Colo.- The Colorado State Rams improved to 3-3 on the season (1-1 Mountain West)...