Dec. 5, 2013
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – As a thank you to all of the Colorado State students that have created Moby Madness, and on the heels of the overwhelming support from the CSU student section earlier this week in the Rams’ battle vs. rival Colorado, Colorado State head coach Larry Eustachy announced Thursday afternoon the details of the team’s “Ram For A Day” student promotion.
Eustachy is inviting one lucky fan to be a part of the CSU men’s basketball gameday routine when the Rams’ host in-state rival Denver, next Wednesday, Dec. 11.
“The energy in Moby Arena since I arrived in Fort Collins has been amazing, and that is all generated by the incredible student support that we receive,” said Eustachy. “They are the reason that Moby Arena is regarded as one of the most intimidating home courts in the nation, and I want to thank the students of CSU for their role in our program’s success by giving a lucky fan a chance to be an honorary member of our team for a day.”
The winner will:
- Receive official CSU men’s basketball UnderArmour gear.
- Be invited to attend the Rams’ pregame shoot around and team meal.
- Be on the court with the CSU players and staff during pregame warmups.
- Be in the men’s basketball locker room to view first-hand Coach Eustachy’s pregame pep talk.
- Join the team as they run out onto the court leading up to tipoff vs. the Pioneers.
- Receive two of Coach Eustachy’s courtside tickets to watch the game with a friend directly behind the Rams’ bench at Moby Arena.
Here’s how it works:
- When the Rams host Southwestern Oklahoma State this Sunday at Moby Arena (12 noon tipoff), every CSU student in attendance will receive one raffle ticket for a chance to win.
- Premium members of Ram Ruckus, the official CSU student spirit group, will receive two entries. Join Here
- The winner will be chosen in the second half of the Rams’ game vs. SWOSU.
- The lucky fan will have the experience of lifetime at the next home game at Moby Arena vs. Denver on Dec. 11.
In the last two seasons, the CSU men’s basketball team has boasted a 22-2 record at Moby Arena. The Rams have 13 home games left on the schedule in 2013-14. All full-time, fees-paying Colorado State University students are eligible for free student tickets to all CSU Athletics home events.
Student tickets can be picked up in person at the McGraw Athletic Center ticket office in advance of each home game. The McGraw Athletic Center ticket office is open Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Students can also register online to take advantage of the convenient print-at-home option.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Eustachy named NABC District Coach of the Year;...
Head Coach Larry Eustachy picks up his third award this year, while Gian Clavell and Emmanuel...
Recap: CSU ends its season with an 81-63 loss...
Rams unable to recover in the game as the Roadrunners advance in the postseason
Preview: CSU continues postseason play hosting ...
Rams and Roadrunners will do battle at Moby Arena on Monday night at 9:15 pm
Recap: CSU earns First Round NIT victory over...
Rams pick up their 11th postseason victory in program history in win over Cougars
Preview: CSU opens play in 2017 NIT hosting...
The No. 4 seed Rams take on the No. 5 Cougars in Moby Arena, tipping at 7 pm MT
Gameday Central for Monday's NIT Game Against...
Get all the key information for attending Tuesday night's first round game, tipping at Moby Arena...
CSU to host Charleston in opening round of...
Rams and Cougars will meet for the first time ever in a 7 pm MT clash at Moby Arena
Recap: CSU falls just short in MW title game to...
Rallying from 16 down, Rams tie the game at 51 but are never able to take the lead, await...