CSU students were armed with 1,000 Larry Eustachy big heads for Tuesday's rivalry matchup vs. Colorado at Moby Arena.
Dec. 5, 2013
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – As a thank you to all of the Colorado State students that have created Moby Madness, and on the heels of the overwhelming support from the CSU student section earlier this week in the Rams’ battle vs. rival Colorado, Colorado State head coach Larry Eustachy announced Thursday afternoon the details of the team’s “Ram For A Day” student promotion.
Eustachy is inviting one lucky fan to be a part of the CSU men’s basketball gameday routine when the Rams’ host in-state rival Denver, next Wednesday, Dec. 11.
“The energy in Moby Arena since I arrived in Fort Collins has been amazing, and that is all generated by the incredible student support that we receive,” said Eustachy. “They are the reason that Moby Arena is regarded as one of the most intimidating home courts in the nation, and I want to thank the students of CSU for their role in our program’s success by giving a lucky fan a chance to be an honorary member of our team for a day.”
The winner will:
- Receive official CSU men’s basketball UnderArmour gear.
- Be invited to attend the Rams’ pregame shoot around and team meal.
- Be on the court with the CSU players and staff during pregame warmups.
- Be in the men’s basketball locker room to view first-hand Coach Eustachy’s pregame pep talk.
- Join the team as they run out onto the court leading up to tipoff vs. the Pioneers.
- Receive two of Coach Eustachy’s courtside tickets to watch the game with a friend directly behind the Rams’ bench at Moby Arena.
Here’s how it works:
- When the Rams host Southwestern Oklahoma State this Sunday at Moby Arena (12 noon tipoff), every CSU student in attendance will receive one raffle ticket for a chance to win.
- Premium members of Ram Ruckus, the official CSU student spirit group, will receive two entries. Join Here
- The winner will be chosen in the second half of the Rams’ game vs. SWOSU.
- The lucky fan will have the experience of lifetime at the next home game at Moby Arena vs. Denver on Dec. 11.
In the last two seasons, the CSU men’s basketball team has boasted a 22-2 record at Moby Arena. The Rams have 13 home games left on the schedule in 2013-14. All full-time, fees-paying Colorado State University students are eligible for free student tickets to all CSU Athletics home events.
Student tickets can be picked up in person at the McGraw Athletic Center ticket office in advance of each home game. The McGraw Athletic Center ticket office is open Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Students can also register online to take advantage of the convenient print-at-home option.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Rams add top junior college PF Jackson
Colorado State men's basketball head coach Larry Eustachy announced that the Rams have signed New...
CSU's Avila invited to Portsmouth...
Colorado State senior forward J.J. Avila has been selected to compete at the prestigious...
CSU, UNI to meet in MW/MVC Challenge
The Mountain West and Missouri Valley conferences announced Thursday an agreement to renew the...
CSU's Avila named to NABC All-District team
Colorado State senior forward J.J. Avila was named to the National Association of Basketball...
Men's basketball recap: Rams close record-break...
Colorado State's record-breaking season came to a close on Wednesday, falling to South Dakota...
Game notes: Rams host Jackrabbits in NIT opener
No. 1 seed Colorado State (27-5) hosts No. 8 seed South Dakota State (23-10) on Wednesday in the ...
CSU basketball earns at-large bid to 2015 NIT
The Colorado State men's basketball team will continue its record-setting season in the 2015...
Men's basketball recap: CSU falls in semis ...
The Colorado State basketball team fell in the semifinal round in the Mountain West Men's...