Dec. 5, 2013
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – As a thank you to all of the Colorado State students that have created Moby Madness, and on the heels of the overwhelming support from the CSU student section earlier this week in the Rams’ battle vs. rival Colorado, Colorado State head coach Larry Eustachy announced Thursday afternoon the details of the team’s “Ram For A Day” student promotion.
Eustachy is inviting one lucky fan to be a part of the CSU men’s basketball gameday routine when the Rams’ host in-state rival Denver, next Wednesday, Dec. 11.
“The energy in Moby Arena since I arrived in Fort Collins has been amazing, and that is all generated by the incredible student support that we receive,” said Eustachy. “They are the reason that Moby Arena is regarded as one of the most intimidating home courts in the nation, and I want to thank the students of CSU for their role in our program’s success by giving a lucky fan a chance to be an honorary member of our team for a day.”
The winner will:
- Receive official CSU men’s basketball UnderArmour gear.
- Be invited to attend the Rams’ pregame shoot around and team meal.
- Be on the court with the CSU players and staff during pregame warmups.
- Be in the men’s basketball locker room to view first-hand Coach Eustachy’s pregame pep talk.
- Join the team as they run out onto the court leading up to tipoff vs. the Pioneers.
- Receive two of Coach Eustachy’s courtside tickets to watch the game with a friend directly behind the Rams’ bench at Moby Arena.
Here’s how it works:
- When the Rams host Southwestern Oklahoma State this Sunday at Moby Arena (12 noon tipoff), every CSU student in attendance will receive one raffle ticket for a chance to win.
- Premium members of Ram Ruckus, the official CSU student spirit group, will receive two entries. Join Here
- The winner will be chosen in the second half of the Rams’ game vs. SWOSU.
- The lucky fan will have the experience of lifetime at the next home game at Moby Arena vs. Denver on Dec. 11.
In the last two seasons, the CSU men’s basketball team has boasted a 22-2 record at Moby Arena. The Rams have 13 home games left on the schedule in 2013-14. All full-time, fees-paying Colorado State University students are eligible for free student tickets to all CSU Athletics home events.
Student tickets can be picked up in person at the McGraw Athletic Center ticket office in advance of each home game. The McGraw Athletic Center ticket office is open Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Students can also register online to take advantage of the convenient print-at-home option.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Men's hoops announces 2016-17 Mountain West...
Colorado State men’s basketball announced its 18-game 2016-17 Mountain West schedule today,...
Little added to Rams' 2016 signing class
Colorado State men's basketball has wrapped up its 2016 signing class, as guard Kevin Little (Wya...
Colorado State's two-year run puts school in...
After a tremendous 2014-15 year in athletics, the Colorado State Rams continued their momentum...
Robbie Berwick to join CSU men's basketball...
Guard Robbie Berwick will join the Colorado State men’s basketball program, head coach...
Jenkins signs to join men's basketball program
Lorenzo Jenkins will join the Colorado State basketball squad, head coach Larry Eustachy...
Rams add Braden Koelliker to roster for next...
Rising sophomore Braden Koelliker has signed a National Letter of Intent to join the Colorado...
Phillips named Master Strength and Conditioning...
Head strength and conditioning coach Jason Phillips has been named Master Strength and...
Herl named men's hoops assistant coach, Barnes ...
Jase Herl joins the CSU coaching staff, while Steve Barnes is moved up to associate head coach...