Dec. 5, 2013
FORT COLLINS, Colo. – As a thank you to all of the Colorado State students that have created Moby Madness, and on the heels of the overwhelming support from the CSU student section earlier this week in the Rams’ battle vs. rival Colorado, Colorado State head coach Larry Eustachy announced Thursday afternoon the details of the team’s “Ram For A Day” student promotion.
Eustachy is inviting one lucky fan to be a part of the CSU men’s basketball gameday routine when the Rams’ host in-state rival Denver, next Wednesday, Dec. 11.
“The energy in Moby Arena since I arrived in Fort Collins has been amazing, and that is all generated by the incredible student support that we receive,” said Eustachy. “They are the reason that Moby Arena is regarded as one of the most intimidating home courts in the nation, and I want to thank the students of CSU for their role in our program’s success by giving a lucky fan a chance to be an honorary member of our team for a day.”
The winner will:
- Receive official CSU men’s basketball UnderArmour gear.
- Be invited to attend the Rams’ pregame shoot around and team meal.
- Be on the court with the CSU players and staff during pregame warmups.
- Be in the men’s basketball locker room to view first-hand Coach Eustachy’s pregame pep talk.
- Join the team as they run out onto the court leading up to tipoff vs. the Pioneers.
- Receive two of Coach Eustachy’s courtside tickets to watch the game with a friend directly behind the Rams’ bench at Moby Arena.
Here’s how it works:
- When the Rams host Southwestern Oklahoma State this Sunday at Moby Arena (12 noon tipoff), every CSU student in attendance will receive one raffle ticket for a chance to win.
- Premium members of Ram Ruckus, the official CSU student spirit group, will receive two entries. Join Here
- The winner will be chosen in the second half of the Rams’ game vs. SWOSU.
- The lucky fan will have the experience of lifetime at the next home game at Moby Arena vs. Denver on Dec. 11.
In the last two seasons, the CSU men’s basketball team has boasted a 22-2 record at Moby Arena. The Rams have 13 home games left on the schedule in 2013-14. All full-time, fees-paying Colorado State University students are eligible for free student tickets to all CSU Athletics home events.
Student tickets can be picked up in person at the McGraw Athletic Center ticket office in advance of each home game. The McGraw Athletic Center ticket office is open Monday-Friday from 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Students can also register online to take advantage of the convenient print-at-home option.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Preview: Rams continue MW road trip at San Jose...
CSU looks to get its second road win of the season against the Spartans, televised on Campus...
Recap: Rams lose 74-73 on buzzer-beater 3 at...
CSU leads for a majority of the game at the Broncos but Hutchison hits a highly-guarded banked 3 ...
Preview: Rams open road portion of Mountain...
CSU renewed battle with the Broncos to be televised on ESPN3 at 4 p.m. MT on New Year's Eve
Recap: Rams open Mountain West action with 91-7...
CSU uses a 25-3 run over a 6:09 span to take the lead and eventual control of the game
Preview: Rams open Mountain West Conference...
CSU to take on the Runnin' Rebels at Moby Arena in the league opener for both squads
Recap: Rams lose a thriller again in the...
CSU rallied from a 15-point, second-half deficit but could not close it out in the final minute
Preview: Rams conclude non-conference play at...
CSU to play just its third road game of the year when it travels to take on the 49ers
Recap: Rams lose in final seconds to Loyola...
Brandon Brown's 3-pointer with 0.9 seconds to play lifts the Lions to the victory.