CSU's run begins in Louisville Thursday
March 11, 2012
FORT COLLINS, Colo. - Colorado State has earned a berth in the NCAA tournament, and with that invitation, has received a limited number of tickets to sell.
CSU's tournament run begins Thursday when the 11th-seeded Rams face off against sixth-seeded Murray State (30-1) in the second round in Louisville, Ky. The NCAA is expected to announce game times on Monday.
Ticket prices for that venue are $81 (lower level) and $60 (upper level) per single session. There is a $10 service fee assigned to each order.
How to purchase tickets (non-students):
CSU will receive a very limited number of tickets for any game. The allotment is set by the NCAA. The CSU athletic department is e-mailing NCAA tournament ticket order forms Sunday. This form also is available on CSURams.com.
- Ram Club members receive first priority. Distribution and seating location will be determined by membership level and Ram Points.
- Those interested in purchasing tickets should complete and submit the order form, either in-person or by fax, by 5 p.m. MDT on Monday. Applicants should fax the form to the Ram Club office at 970-491-2353, or deliver to 101 McGraw Athletic Center.
- By noon MDT on Tuesday, fans will be notified whether they've been able to purchase tickets.
- Tickets are for the single-session in which CSU participates and includes two games in one day. If CSU advances beyond the second round, the credit card provided will be automatically charged for the third-round session in which the Rams participate.
- Ram Club members at the Silver Ram level ($2,000) and above may request up to four (4) tickets. All other Ram Club members may request up to two (2) tickets. If tickets remain, Ram Club members' requests for additional tickets (above their initial two or four) will be awarded based upon availability and Ram Points.
- Any remaining tickets will be allocated to non-Ram Club members. Current men's basketball season-ticket holders will be accommodated first. General public ticket requests will be considered in the order in which they were received.
How to purchase tickets (students):
CSU has set aside a limited number of tickets for current CSU students with a valid ID. These tickets reserved for CSU students are available only in person at the McGraw Center ticket office on Monday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. MDT. Current CSU students, with ID, are able to purchase two tickets, one for the student and one for a guest. There is a $10/order ticket fee.
The Rams are staying at the Spring Hill Suites-Downtown in Louisville.
How to improve opportunities to purchase tickets:
- Fans can improve their chances of purchasing NCAA tournament tickets by joining the Ram Club or making an additional gift to increase their Ram Points. Those interested should visit csuramclub.com for more information. To log in and view current Ram Points total, click here: http://ev8.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/EVExecMacro?linkID=colostate&evm=myac&entry=MyAccount.html&url=https%3A//ev8.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList%3FgroupCode%3DF%26linkID%3Dcolostate%26shopperContext%3D%26caller%3D%26appCode).
- For questions about Ram Points, e-mail email@example.com or call 970/491-4666 during normal business hours.
- Fans can join the Ram Club at this link: https://advancing.colostate.edu/GRC.
- Members can renew their 2012 Ram Club membership at this link: https://advancing.colostate.edu/RCRENEWAUTO)
- Members can make an additional gift to the Ram Club at this link: https://advancing.colostate.edu/1867.
Bahamas National Team opens training at...
Colorado State men's basketball head coach Larry Eustachy welcomed 20 players to Moby Arena on...
CSU's Octeus to transfer for final season of...
Colorado State men's basketball head coach Larry Eustachy announced Tuesday that senior guard Jon...
CSU transfer Behanan to enter NBA Draft
The Colorado State men's basketball head coach Larry Eustachy announced Monday that Chane Behanan...
CSU's Smith granted release from scholarship
Colorado State men's basketball head coach Larry Eustachy and guard Dwight Smith jointly...
CSU's Holt, Cohn granted release from...
Colorado State men's basketball head coach Larry Eustachy announced Friday that freshman guard...
Men's basketball recap: Late Utah State rally...
The Colorado State men's basketball team stormed back from a double-digit first-half deficit to...
Men's basketball recap: Colorado State falls to...
Dwight Smith scored a career-high 21 points for Colorado State, but Spencer Butterfield's 3-point...
CSU's Bejarano earns USBWA All-District VIII...
A day after earning All-Mountain West accolades, Colorado State junior guard Daniel Bejarano took...