March 11, 2012
FORT COLLINS, Colo. - Colorado State has earned a berth in the NCAA tournament, and with that invitation, has received a limited number of tickets to sell.
CSU's tournament run begins Thursday when the 11th-seeded Rams face off against sixth-seeded Murray State (30-1) in the second round in Louisville, Ky. The NCAA is expected to announce game times on Monday.
Ticket prices for that venue are $81 (lower level) and $60 (upper level) per single session. There is a $10 service fee assigned to each order.
How to purchase tickets (non-students):
CSU will receive a very limited number of tickets for any game. The allotment is set by the NCAA. The CSU athletic department is e-mailing NCAA tournament ticket order forms Sunday. This form also is available on CSURams.com.
- Ram Club members receive first priority. Distribution and seating location will be determined by membership level and Ram Points.
- Those interested in purchasing tickets should complete and submit the order form, either in-person or by fax, by 5 p.m. MDT on Monday. Applicants should fax the form to the Ram Club office at 970-491-2353, or deliver to 101 McGraw Athletic Center.
- By noon MDT on Tuesday, fans will be notified whether they've been able to purchase tickets.
- Tickets are for the single-session in which CSU participates and includes two games in one day. If CSU advances beyond the second round, the credit card provided will be automatically charged for the third-round session in which the Rams participate.
- Ram Club members at the Silver Ram level ($2,000) and above may request up to four (4) tickets. All other Ram Club members may request up to two (2) tickets. If tickets remain, Ram Club members' requests for additional tickets (above their initial two or four) will be awarded based upon availability and Ram Points.
- Any remaining tickets will be allocated to non-Ram Club members. Current men's basketball season-ticket holders will be accommodated first. General public ticket requests will be considered in the order in which they were received.
How to purchase tickets (students):
CSU has set aside a limited number of tickets for current CSU students with a valid ID. These tickets reserved for CSU students are available only in person at the McGraw Center ticket office on Monday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. MDT. Current CSU students, with ID, are able to purchase two tickets, one for the student and one for a guest. There is a $10/order ticket fee.
The Rams are staying at the Spring Hill Suites-Downtown in Louisville.
How to improve opportunities to purchase tickets:
- Fans can improve their chances of purchasing NCAA tournament tickets by joining the Ram Club or making an additional gift to increase their Ram Points. Those interested should visit csuramclub.com for more information. To log in and view current Ram Points total, click here: http://ev8.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/EVExecMacro?linkID=colostate&evm=myac&entry=MyAccount.html&url=https%3A//ev8.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList%3FgroupCode%3DF%26linkID%3Dcolostate%26shopperContext%3D%26caller%3D%26appCode).
- For questions about Ram Points, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970/491-4666 during normal business hours.
- Fans can join the Ram Club at this link: https://advancing.colostate.edu/GRC.
- Members can renew their 2012 Ram Club membership at this link: https://advancing.colostate.edu/RCRENEWAUTO)
- Members can make an additional gift to the Ram Club at this link: https://advancing.colostate.edu/1867.
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
Men's Basketball Releases Complete 2016-17...
The full slate is highlighted by three 2016 NCAA tournament teams, three NIT foes and the CBI...
Two Former CSU Student-Athletes Head to Rio for...
Janay DeLoach will again represent the United States in track and field and Andy Ogide will play ...
Colorado State and Learfield’s Rams...
Colorado State University and its athletics multimedia rights holder, Learfield's Rams Sports...
102 CSU student-athletes earn academic recognition
A total of 102 Colorado State student-athletes earned recognition from the Mountain West for...
Men's Basketball's Carvacho Named to...
Redshirt-freshman Nico Carvacho received Honorable Mention All-Tournament honors for his play in ...
Men's Basketball Alums Avila, Scott to Compete ...
Former standout J.J. Avila will be a part of the New York Knicks squad in Orlando, Fla., while...
Men's Basketball Completes Staff: Promotes...
Pierce Hornung is now the Director of Player Development, while Tanya Ocana takes over as...
Men's basketball's Carvacho playing for Chile...
Redshirt-freshman Nico Carvacho is playing for Chile’s national team in the FIBA South...