Jerrell Mock leads Rams' men with individual runner-up finish
Jerrell Mock places 29th, Grant Fischer finishes 30th to pace Rams
Mock continues impressive start to 2016 with runner-up finish
Mock is Rams' second consecutive men's individual champion at the Roy Griak Invitational
69 individuals honored across 15 sports
2015 MW Cross Country Championships - Reno, Nev.
- 25th place - MW cross country championships - 2015
- 54th place - NCAA Mountain Regional - 2015
Track & Field
- Third place - CSM Twilight Open - 5,000-meter run - 2015
- Second place - Air Force Collegiate Open - mile - 2014
- 17th place - Husker Invite - 3,000-meter run - 2014
- Second place - Jack Christiansen Invite - 1,500-meter run - 2014
- Sixth place - Colorado Invitational - 3,000 meter steeplechase - 2014
- Track & field Mountain West Scholar Athlete - 2015
- Cross Country Mountain West Scholar Athlete - 2014
- 5K - 15:05.6
- 8K - 26:11.1
- 10K - 32:06.8
Download Schedules: Add to calendar
CSU Cross Country: Rams’ Men Fourth,...
Colorado State’s men’s cross country team put together a strong case for at an-large ...
CSU Cross Country Ready for NCAA Mountain Regional
Fresh off a strong showing at the Mountain West Cross Country Championships, the Colorado State...
CSU Men’s Cross Country Enters NCAA...
The Colorado State men’s cross country team will head to this weekend’s NCAA Mountain...
Nearly 80 CSU student-athletes take part in...
Students who participate in athletics at Colorado State University took part in the second annual...
CSU Cross Country: Men Place Second, Women...
Jerrell Mock recorded his second consecutive standout performance at the Mountain West Men’...
CSU Cross Country Set for Mountain West Cross...
The Colorado State women’s and men’s cross country teams are set to compete in the...
CSU Cross Country: Men Picked First, Women...
With the Mountain West Cross Country Championships two days away, league coaches have ranked...
CSU Cross Country: Men Ranked No. 17 by...
The Colorado State men’s cross country team continues to rise from its highest U.S. Track &...